[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bestiality Zeitgeist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: miramax.jpg (803 KB, 1600x1034) Image search: [Google]
miramax.jpg
803 KB, 1600x1034
ITT: film titles that don't mean shit
>>
>>71699614

Quantum of Solace.
>>
File: 1465863245744.png (291 KB, 488x391) Image search: [Google]
1465863245744.png
291 KB, 488x391
>>71699614
Mad Max Fury Road
>Can't remember if Max was even in it.
>>
>>71699614
Enter the Dragon
>>
>>71699614
Interstellar
>>
File: simpsons naked lunch.jpg (56 KB, 491x726) Image search: [Google]
simpsons naked lunch.jpg
56 KB, 491x726
>>71699614
Naked Lunch
>>
File: zAp2LzJ.png (636 KB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
zAp2LzJ.png
636 KB, 2500x2641
>>71699936
>>
>Scream
>Everybody yells
>>
>Karate kid (new one)
>jackie chan teaches kungfu
>>
File: best_pic.jpg (52 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
best_pic.jpg
52 KB, 720x432
A Clockwork Orange
I'm sure every movie title that doesn't seem to have meaning has some 3deep4me purpose
>>
>>71699627
>>71699627
> Ian Fleming says that if you don't have a quantum of solace in your relationship then the relationship is over. It's that spark of niceness in a relationship that if you don't have you might as well give up." [14] He said that "Bond doesn't have that because his girlfriend [Vesper Lynd] has been killed," [51] and therefore, "[Bond is] looking for revenge ... to make himself happy with the world again." [25]
>"when the 'Quantum of Solace' drops to zero, humanity and consideration of one human for another is gone." Daniel Craig admitted, "I was unsure at first. Bond is looking for his quantum of solace and that's what he wants, he wants his closure.
> Near the end of the film, the Camille Montes character and Bond have a discussion about their individual quests to avenge the deaths of their loved ones. Montes asks Bond to "let me know what it feels like" when he succeeds, the implication of the title being that it will be a small amount of solace compared to his despair. Bond's lack of emotion when he does exact revenge shows this to be the case.

Also Quantum are the bad guys
>>
>>71699825
the Neon Demon experience
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.