[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOTG2 Deesnt feature Thanos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
so when this chair faggot is going to do anything worthwhile?
its been what 5 films since he said , i will do it myself

yet there is nothing
>>
space travel takes time dude
>>
Infinity War is such trash, why are they bothering with this Thanos storyline? I heard Rich Evans describe it in one of the Half in the Bag reviews and it sounds like the most autistic cringeworthy trash I've ever heard. Thanos is in love with Death and he'll use the gauntlet to kill half the universe, thinking Death will love him for bringing all these souls? This sounds like the most try hard villain of all time, not to mention the design of Thanos is laughable, absolutely laughable, I mean just look at OP's pic, does that look like a threatening villain to you? Like a 13 year old boy came up with this story arc.
>>
>>71698154

You know they adapt stories right? not directly frame comic book stories.

Civil war at comics is huge bullshit while movie version is okay
>>
>>71698154
go to bed, Scott
>>
>muh macguffin glove
no thanks.
>>
>>71698050
he's probably just going to be another throw away villain that only get's a single movie
>>
Theyre lying
>>
>>71698050
He's in Thor 3
>>
>>71698050
He said "I will do it myself" in Age of Ultron

Then came out Ant-Man

Then came out Civil War

That's two films since he said that, not five.
>>
>>71698154
>tfw Thanos was almost cucked by Deadpool
>>
>>71698050
BIG
>>
>>71698154
Wanting to fugg death by killing half the universe is far more creative than "hurr me want power/money/influence/"
>>
>>71698172
Apart from the whole motivation for the registration act. The film has a bad guy use a suicide bomb which is like pretty nonsensical to be the catalyst other than to make a modern day political statement on intervention in the middle east causing suicide bombing. At least in the comic story the catalyst is an actual superhero doing something extremely irresponsible which would actually raise questions of letting superheros act freely
>>
>>71698259
Nah bro he said he'll do it himself in the first Avengers movie. Since then he's done jack. Laziest intergalactic warlord ever.
>>
Let me guess, Thanos has a gauntlet which allows him to do literally anything on a whim. He thinks it, it happens. So it makes no sense for the avengers to be able to win, they've already lost, But because this is a series for autistic manchildren, some pants on head retarded thing will happen that somehow allows them to win. Do the avengers win through some deus ex machina or through a fight with Thanos, a fight that shouldn't happen because he could wipe them from existence from just thinking it.
>>
>>71698419
Spiderman will lmao the gauntlet off his arm
>>
>>71698331
Right, because Scarlet Witch throwing Crossbones into a building without a second thought of the consequences isnt a superhero acting irresponsibly.
confirmed for not even watching the fucking movie.
>>
>>71698419
Interdimentional time travel, aka I don't have to explain shit.
>>
>We will not see the avengers appear now for 2 years
absolute bliss. I will cherish these two years
>>
File: 1467477803047.jpg (58 KB, 709x565) Image search: [Google]
1467477803047.jpg
58 KB, 709x565
>>71698644
Can't wait for a THIRD Thor movie.
>>
>>71698718
oh for fucks sake. least I can perv at big Chris
>>
>>71698050
Yeah, he's gonna show up in Infinity War and wreck shit only to get cucked by Ms. Marvel. Count on it.
>>
>>71698744
If Natalie Portman isn't in it, it's already a 5/10
>>
>>71698777
What are Ms. Marvel's powers? Cucking evil warlords?
>>
>>71698803
dominate purple cock
>>
>>71698795

you mean kat dennings
>>
>>71698873
Who cares, they put her in oversized sweaters in those movies anyway because they don't want to trigger their tumblr audience.
>>
>>71698920
>cast kat dennings
>completely hide her two best assets
idiotic decisions at marvel
>>
he should have the opening scene in GOTG2
just to show him stop a planet by himself, to give him the feel of being an actual credible threat.

then the rest of the movie can be based on that aftermath in some way. Because at the moment hes just a threat cause people keep saying so and thats all.
>>
>>71698718
I'm actually excited for it, thor grey hulk buddy cop movie sounds like a good time
>>
>>71698275
>Almost
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.