[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasnt even terrible...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 424x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 424x606
Wasnt even terrible...
>>
Never watched it, but I can imagine more people would like it if Felicia day would've fucked off instead of "making contributions to gaming culture"
>>
>>71695988
Cringe fest after the 1st season.
Watched some of it with this half-french chick who got real perplexed at the entire concept of people actually living their lives through a videogame.
>>
>>71698185
>"making contributions to gaming culture"
Is this really her fault, or the shitty clickbait articles that keep making these headlines?
>>
>>
>>71695988
Oh so this is what she's from? I always see her on /tv/, but I haven't seen her in anything else so I was wondering why she was being posted so often.
>>
>>71695988
is that the chick from supernatural ?
>>
I liked it!
>>
I wanna punch her face so bad I couldn't watch it
>>
>>71695988
is that the camel from The Mummy ?
>>
Anyone else want to bury his face between her thick, pale ass-cheeks and lick her smelly pink asshole for hours?
>>
>>71695988
I remember enjoying it
Felicia Day should have stuck to writing instead of being a faggot on twitter
>>
>>71695988
cringe ugly ginger
cringe ugly shitstreet nigger
cringe ugly asian
cringe ugly amerifat
cringe ugly old dude
i don't even remember the other guy on the poster
>>
>>71695988
Felicia was a cute but the poo in the loo ruined it with his obnoxious over acting. Also didn't she end up fucking him in the show? Gross desu
>>
>>71698827
Her fault, she kept sticking her giant proboscis into situations that didnt involve her
>>
>>71701258
You're the only one
>>
>>71701258
Jesus christ yes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.