[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss this piece of shit, shall we?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
Let's discuss this piece of shit, shall we?
>>
>>71695920
Milla is a GOAT low test goddess but desu senpai fuck this flick.
>>
>>71695920
I have a copy of this on bluray that I bought a while back at a garage sale and I still haven't yet seen it. Maybe tonight will be the night.
>>
>>71695920
Fucking awful. At first, I was interested because it seemed like the vampire angle was somewhat unique. It quickly devolved into one of the more contrived plots I've ever seen. I tapped out after an hour or so.
>>
Printable cell phones were cool.
>>
the only thing i remember about this movie is wondering why i didnt get my money back
>>
>>71696237
Because you pirated it and watched it at home.
Like everyone else.
>>
>>71696044

This.

They introduce this whole vampire angle...then never go anywhere with it. They could have left it out entirely and the movie wouldn't have changed one bit.
>>
>>71695920
Easily one of the worst movies i have ever seen.
>>
>>71695920
I paid to see this and The Fifth Element in theaters. Two of the worst decisions of my life.
>>
She looks hot as fuck with long black hair. The only thing I remember thinking when watching it.
>>
Why did her clothes change color?
Also is this an original plot or was it a comic book or something?
>>
Cant believe I actually bought this.

Dislogue was sooooo bad.
>>
>>71695920
get out of here, Kramer
>>
>>71697150

>The Fifth Element
>bad

gfy
>>
I actually liked this movie.

Granted I was stoned as fuck when I watched it, and I will watch anything just for Mila Jovovich.

I am also a sucker terrible special effects.
>>
>>71697427

*for
>>
If you mute it and make up your own story its pretty good
>>
The special effects are really good.
>>
>>71695920
Why would anyone discuss a worthless movie

>>71698653
kek
>>
>>71697150
Fifth Element is bad memer strikes again
>>
>>71697177
She really does
>>
I have a midriff fetish
>>
>>71695920
I want to run my tongue up and down that tummy, but fuck every single movie that I've seen her in (aside from Fifth Element). In fact, her and her husband deserved to be burned at the stake for what they've done to the Resident Evil franchise alone.
>>
>>71698857
same....which is why I really liked this movie
>>
>>71698881

They've kept Resident Evil relevant in the public eye, for better or worse.

Strange Capcom never tried to make spinoffs based on them.
>>
>>71695920
wasn't that bad, i liked aeon flux too

scifi, goodlooking broad, that's all i need famalama
>>
>>71695920
The Theatrical cut is Uwe Böll tier shit.

The Director's cut (for some retarded reason only available as R1, AFAIK) is a guilty pleasure of mine however, as it's a completely different experience compared to the TC.
>>
>>71695920
This is the kind of movie that is unwatchable to people who only care about plot. Is it good? Who knows, but it demands more intellectual effort from the viewer than he is willing to expend.
>>
Would greatly benefit from a heavy fan edit.
>>
>>71699744
Aeon Flux, despite being complete shit, is a MUCH better movie
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.