[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War or The Winter Soldier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: The Winter Soldier.webm (3 MB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
The Winter Soldier.webm
3 MB, 720x300
Civil War or The Winter Soldier?
>>
>>71695819
First Avenger you fucking pleb
>>
Winter Soldier is the better Cap movie

Civil War is the better Avengers movie
>>
both are pretty great.
>>
The Winter War
>>
>>71695862
Correct-o-mondo
>>
>>71695862
Civil War should've just been an Avengers movies. They didn't need that godawful Age of Fagtron.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-27-13h14m59s046.png (824 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-27-13h14m59s046.png
824 KB, 1280x720
>>71695819
They're too different to compare. Civil War is basically an ensemble piece, whereas TWS has a very defined set of characters and goals.

In that regard, they both do a competent job. It's just a shame they lack the focus of a well polished action romp/political thriller, respectively, due to the limitations of the Marvel universe, studio shenanigans and so on. And it's not like you can't, but I feel the Russos can't take that final step into "okay, these guys are onto something".

Right now they're very good comic book film directors. Nothing wrong with that, but I need more.
>>
>>71695862

the best Avengers movie you mean since it doesn't have Joss writing the dialog like literal reddit pun chains
>>
>>71695819
Civil War because it has Iron Man, the best MCU character.
>>
>>71695950
Tony is a crybaby pussy piece of shit
>>
>>71695993
still better than every other character in the mcu. except maybe vision.
>>
>>71695819
None
>>
>>71696028
Nice b8
>>
I just saw CW again today. Second time. I'm hoping I can see it a third before it leaves theaters. The only theater that had it near me was one of those shitty, bacteria-laden theaters with tiny screens. Still an awesome movie, and a good amount of people went. I was surprised how busy it was.
>>
File: Peter Parker.webm (3 MB, 640x284) Image search: [Google]
Peter Parker.webm
3 MB, 640x284
Spiderman was pretty _____.
>>
File: Peter Parker 2.webm (3 MB, 640x284) Image search: [Google]
Peter Parker 2.webm
3 MB, 640x284
>>71696099
I mean
>>
>>71696099
>wanzie
>>
>>71696653
what is it?
is it like a snuggie?
>>
>>71695942
Even beyond this, I don't get why anyone honestly believes The Avengers is a good movie. it's not even fun. Everything on the airship is a snooze fest. The whole films a mess and none of the characters have anything going on. It's a terrible film.
>>
>>71696983
Becsuse IT was released 4 years ago and noone remembers the shit parts, Just the fun ones at this point
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.