[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts on this cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fire.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fire.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Well /tv/?
>>
>>71693828

The best way to get killed by ISIS based on the videos I've seen is getting blown up. Getting burnt to death is somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>71693828
someone get this hot head outta here
>>
so fake

these dumb fucking arabs need help from hollywood
>>
>>71693828
Is that his jaw hanging off at the end?
>>
>>71693828
uhhh couldnt finish it

will he be okay?
>>
ISIS for all of their faults, is good at production design.
>>
>>71694011
Yeah bro they hose him off with a fire extinguisher at the end and he's fine.
>>
>>71693950
how is it fake? curious
>>
>>71693828
kill yourself Ausfag
>>
>>71694061
The fire is clearly cgi
>>
>doesnt hold the bars on top and use the tip of his feet to stay still til' the fire goes out
>>
>>71694114
Yeah what a dumbass I'm sure they would have just let him go after that.
>>
>>71694258
Of course they would. They'd recognize his intellect and flexibility, and would recruit him. Later on, he tries his best to go along with the culture of the militia, gaining new friends and wacky adventures in the process.
>>
>>71694114
I bet he was soaked in gasoline, at this setting fumes alone would ignite him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.