[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Few days late but >10 years What did you think of Skins when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Few days late but
>10 years

What did you think of Skins when it came out bros? Who was your favourite character? Were you jealous of them? Did you compare your own life to those on screen?
>>
I was a derassi fan and my friend told me it was the british degrassi so i gave it a try. it wasn't at all like degrassi for me but i still liked it. i like it when teen shows actually have teen actors. the actress that played effie was like 15 in bra and panties. you cant get that in u.s. shows.

i pretty much only watched the first season tho. really liked that singing part at the end of the finale. it was weird.
>>
>>71693263

Cassie a cute
>>
they've hardly changed
>>
>>71693263
Small gene pool tbqh. Glad my family got out
>>
>>71693513
Yeah, is the second pic the current day? Just looks like two pics from the same occasion.
>>
>>71693600
it is two pics from the same occasion.
None of same grown a bit of hair in 10 years ? Knowing Hoult shaved his head for Mad Max
>>
>>71693428
second season wasn't that bad, but then they just moved on to a different set of kids and it was shit
>>
>>71693428
>really liked that singing part at the end of the finale. it was weird.
I laughed so hard when Tony got hit by that bin lorry. What the fuck.

https://youtu.be/OA0bCljB9FE?t=2m10s

Post yfw
>>
>10 years
kill me
>>
Season 1 & 2 will always have a special place in my heart
>>
I happened to catch the episode where Sid's dad died on BBC America and it just got to me. I was bawling. Those first two seasons became pretty important to me back in high school.
>>
>>71693263
I remember watching the season finale round a mates and I called Tony being hit by the truck. I felt like a wizard
>>
Inbetweeners >>>>>>>>>> Skins
>>
>>71693263
use to have a huge crush on Cassie

>>71695004
season 2 fucked my shit up a few times.
>>
>>71695933
Best way I heard it described is that Skins is what parents believe teenagers are like and what teenagers wish they were, whereas The Inbetweeners are what they're actually like.

Both good, just different.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.