[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: suishit squad.jpg (490 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
suishit squad.jpg
490 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
>>71690199
No, on a planet with nearly 7 billion people you are literally not the only one.
>edgy
Kys
>>
you are probably one of the smaller % who thinks you are special enough to have a contrary opinion and thus make a thread about it
>>
>>71690199
am i the only one who gets mildly annoyed by what is probably the same guy making the same thread over and over again?

>Lol i hate a movie so much i need to keep reminding everyone else about it
and honestly, nothing in movies has ever compared to the "edgy" shit that happens irl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Si6H46aHE
>>
>>71690199

Why would you bother posting this shitty thread more than once?
>>
Theres the fun kimd of edge and theres the cringe tier wdge m8.
We shall see how this movie will end up. Hopefully it will be entertainimg an memorable. All I can ask for in 2016 from capeshirt.
>>
Oh shit I had no idea Will Smith was in this. Poor guy.
>>
>>71690199

Yeah well anything sounds stupid when you put it like that OP
>>
Can't be any worse than Batman vs Superman

...Right?
>>
>>71690654
Honestly its WB's (and my) last hope at this point in terms of audience investment in this universe. On the bright side, Snyder isnt involved. Downside might be trying too hard to deviate from the previous installments and ends up somehow worse. Still Im intrigued to see Robbie and Leto at least, Will Im eh about considering he basically plays himself half the time
>>
>>71690743
It'll have a higher RT score(like that's hard) but not make nearly as much money
>>
>>71690765

I bet it makes more than X-Men though
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1481x919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1481x919
>>71690199
Just shut the fuck up, dont take the flick too seriosuly and fap to Margot Robbie's scenes. Jesus Christ you people overthink every movie
>>
>>71690199
Is that really the plot?
Would have been way cooler if they were just being unknowingly manipulated into doing good.
>>
>>71690765
How much did BvS make again? Because it had a 60-70% drop the second week from what I understand
>>
>>71690895

Just shy of 900 Mil I think
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.