[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>If you do this at a movie theater, thank you. The filth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460252662069.jpg (87 KB, 912x683) Image search: [Google]
1460252662069.jpg
87 KB, 912x683
>>If you do this at a movie theater, thank you. The filth you leave on the floor when the movie is over is the only thing keeping me from getting fired and being an unemployed waste. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink, and have conveniently placed garbage receptacles all over the theater? Get fucked. I'll use any trash can I want you thieving shitbags.

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a complimentary napkin and wrapping it up with my tomatoes and onions then depositing the whole thing in the seat in front of me on my way out.
>>
I take a shit on the floor before leaving
>>
File: 1466813949144.jpg (1 MB, 5628x3348) Image search: [Google]
1466813949144.jpg
1 MB, 5628x3348
>thinking the workers are responsible for the setup of the establishment
>>
I empty my colostomy bad, shower dandruff on adjacent seats, stick my scabs to the arm rests, knock over any drinks I come across, flake my eye boogers all over the place, hock loogies on the stair railings, break the handicap seating by kicking the shit out of them, slash open seats with my katana and shower the stuffing all over the theater, and ejaculate on anything and everything.
>>
Anyone steal urinal cakes and then sprinkle them all over the seat after the movie ends?
>>
God forbid you can't shovel food in your face for 90 minutes.
>>
>>71689569
I completely agree.The theatres are a ripoff and the employees are mcdonalds tier, often times lazy minorities.
>>
>>71689831
Katana part was funny.
>>
i like to applaud when the hero does something cool
>>
When I saw U-571 with a friend we were the only ones there. He balked when I went to the corner of the theater. Also was by myself for seven psychopaths and peed and watched it slide down the slanted floor
>>
>>71689569
as a former movie theater usher i make it a general rule to spill popcorn and leave my sodas in the cupholder. cleaning up theaters is piss easy, cleaning up piss is not. old pasta, anyway, remember this from back in 2013
>>
>>71689925

This is actually where theaters make the majority of their money
>>
agreed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.