[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the finale, not ashamed to say I cried like a baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Person of Interest logo.jpg (56 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Person of Interest logo.jpg
56 KB, 250x141
Just watched the finale, not ashamed to say I cried like a baby

Comfy POI thread?
>>
Where my POI bros at?
>>
File: Finch.jpg (91 KB, 423x373) Image search: [Google]
Finch.jpg
91 KB, 423x373
Don't hold out hope for a spinoff/revival despite recent articles saying there might be one. It only makes it worse.
>>
>Samaritan was lowering crime rates, improving health care, solving poverty, preventing nuclear war around the entire planet
>stopped all this because muh handful of innocent deaths

were Team Machine the real villains?
>>
>>71691619
No. Samaritan did that for a day to show what life under Samaritan would be like (to Team Machine) but then did the opposite the next day. It may have done that at the beginning, but who knows what its objectives would be later down the road.

Nobody could predict what it would do in the future, so they wanted to stop it before they could find out. Remember, Harold's unshackled machine tried to kill him 40 times before he put restraints on it. He didn't want to take the risk of Samaritan.
>>
File: Best girl.png (806 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.png
806 KB, 1400x1000
Have faith bros, she was just faking it
>>
File: 1063_900.jpg (44 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1063_900.jpg
44 KB, 900x506
>>71692192
tfw you were apart of the thread this was made in.
>>
File: lonely root.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lonely root.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>
>>71692192
>Finch needed motivation to unshackle the Machine
>No one actually witnesses her die, she's already dead when Fusco arrives
>Body conveniently missing from the grave when Shaw visits

It fucking fits dammit
>>
File: safety first.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
safety first.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
i should make some new webms.
>>
>>71692557
Did Samaritan employees actually get to sit and watch Root and Shaw fuck over 7000 times? Is it any surprise they had no trouble hiring people?
>>
>the state of /tv/ right now

see, this is what happens wto the world ithout Samaratain
>>
>>71692425
Honestly crazier shit has happened to bring back a character. Did a Samaritan operative ever actually say that the cochlear implant was the reason they found the subway? They could have tailed Shaw when she was going back to the subway from the firefight.

Just look at Prison Break Season 3. They literally showed a severed head in a box to kill off a character, but brought her back. Just up to the directors if they would want to bring her back or not.
>>
>>71692714
Even if they did obtain her cochlear implant, that doesn't mean it was really Root's body attached, if this was part of a larger plan by the Machine
>>
>>71692819
Would the Machine really assume her voice if she knew that she wasn't dead? Maybe, to keep Harold provoked. It's possible
>>
>>71690540
I don't think I'd want to watch a poi show without Harold, Reese and Root.
>>
>>71693495
My bare minimum would be Shaw, Root, Fusco. Harold would be awesome (they would probably need to bring him on anyways). Reese - it would suck if he wasn't on but it wouldn't be the end of the world imo.

Plus they can't really use the fake-death for Reese and Root and Reese was pretty convincingly killed.
>>
>>71692714
>Did a Samaritan operative ever actually say that the cochlear implant was the reason they found the subway?
No, but Samaritan said that's how it worked out who Fusco and Riley were.

I don't have time to make a webm but after this it scans for the mesh network frequency and sees that they're using it, then sets them up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.