[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the least likable of those three? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: 1401x788-oliver-lawrence.jpg (83 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-oliver-lawrence.jpg
83 KB, 1401x788
Who is the least likable of those three?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40dnEuHWySU
>>
It's like a tea party in hell
>>
File: James.png (384 KB, 433x557) Image search: [Google]
James.png
384 KB, 433x557
Oh Jesus this is a tough one
>>
>>71688632
Faggot britcuck by a mile.
>>
>>71688632
Oh god lol. None of them has a human soul
>>
>>71688632
Jimmy, only because he's the least something.

Le current year man and Jennifer Lawrence can be said to stand for something, even if you don't agree.

Jimmy Fallon is the Chris Hardwick of network TV: succeeding on the merit of his guests without any discernible presence.
>>
John Oliver by a landslide. I could tolerate drinking with the other two especially considering they're borderline alchoholics
>>
>>71688632
john oliver has to have jew in him

look at that fucking profile m8
>>
>>71688632
[current year]

look at that fucking profile, mane
>>
Oliver and Lawrence are easily the worst
>>
Jennifer Lawrence easily
>>
File: 1.jpg (331 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
331 KB, 1401x788
>>71688798
>>
>>71688632
>John LITERALLY cannot stop talking about race
Holy fuck. It's like his very soul has been thoroughly tainted
What does it take for a man to fall to such depths?
>>
Jimmy.

Current year is at least somewhat funny even if he has a shit opinion, Jennifer Lawrence is literally who status after her dick pic leak. Jimmy just tries and tries so hard to be funny that it's unbearable.
>>
>>71688632
1. cuck
2. fallon
3. jlaw

at least jlaw has a vagina
>>
>I flew in on my umbrella, you racist!
OY VEY
>>
>>71689074
He didn't even say something racist. Current year man just said something racist himself and than called the other guy racist.
>>
>>71688632
Defiantly Oliver
Jimmy has some funny jokes at least and jlaw can be used as a fuckhole.
>>
>>71688632
fallon isn't funny, but he also isn't terrible.

He's resoundingly blah. Boring. Pointless, but not actively malignant.

Oliver actually does some good shit sometimes, and has the occasioanl funny joke. I don;t like him nor do I watch him, but I can at least put up with a clip his shitty humor for the occasional good joke or solid point.

Lawrence is just an unadulterated asshole towards pretty much everyone. She isn't even redeemed by her acting, which is usually nor more than tolerable-average.

So, Lawrence, for me.
>>
>>71689125
English isn't a race though
>>
>>71689156
>or solid point.

Into the trash you go, faggot.
>>
>>71688632
the nose knows
>>
>>71689233
English is as much a race as Islam is.
>>
>>71689234
Come now.

I don't like the man, but are you seriously going to disagree with him on, for example, woefully underfunded lead removal from pipes, paint, etc?

I watched the clip for that on recommendation from a friend who does like Oliver;'s style, and while I thought it was way too hammed up as per usual with the whole Sesame Street gag, the point was still valid and his case for funding it was fairly watertight: funding lead removal makes money in the long run due to increased productivity, and in the scope of the national budget is fairly inexpensive to actually do.

Don't shit on everything a person says just because you don't like that particular person. It makes you seem like a closed-minded faggot.
>>
>>71689234
Not him, but he actually doesnt always go full libtard on every fucking issue. Or at least not on the more neutral things. Stuff like his episode on encryption or on scientific literature in the public eye was neat and was tainted only by his insufferable sense of humor.
That and he serves as a vehicle to educate lots of people on issues that do often need more attention.
But yes, any topic remotely related to race, gender, or anything where he can showcase how progressive he is, and he goes full fucking retard.
>>
>>71689406
What were his points in tl;dr?
>>
>>71689349
People don't hate Oliver for his objective opinion on lesser known topics, people hate him for expressing an opinion on subjective topics in the same tone. "Lol why aren't we looking at corruption" and "lol how can anyone not want to let in refugees?" are two different things.
>>
>>71688632

Jimmy Falon has negative charisma, I don't know why he's in showmanship, he's visibly uncomfortable at all times and puts on a fake ass smile that makes people uncomfortable

John Oliver and JLaw are both obnoxious but at least can guide an audience and have a conversation without coming across as someone with stage freight
>>
>>71689349
>closed-minded faggot

Into the trash you go again, dumb faggot.
>>
>>71689431
Encryption (context: apple wasnt giving FBI code to hack terrorist apple phone)
>One hand: bad guys keep secrets, not good
>Other hand, good guys get secrets, good, but maybe they lose secrets too. That not good.
>Think hard and talk smart people before do thing

Science in public eye
>Scientists are more interested in flashy headline articles that get them published than peer review studies, so we get a flood of pop science "facts" with little backing.
>>
>>71689450
Honestly, I don't like him because he emmits an aura of false superiority and I feel being manipulated when he speaks. He ruins political discourse imho.
>>
>>71688632
JLaw>Falon>>>>>>>Oliver

JLaw I can at least mute it and masturbate to and remember her fury at the fappening and go back to those glory days.

Falon is mostly just bland and unfunny, not all that irritating, he can be ignored easily.

Oliver is the worst show host I've ever seen aside from Larry Wilmore, he's fucking unbearable.
>>
>>71688632

Jimmy easily, even though I don't like him.
>>
>>71689535
Who determines who's good and who's bad? Sounds like encryption was bad when someone is using it who he doesn't like.
>>
Does anyone else want to end a life when you hear Oliver say
>welcome, welcome WElcome
And tap his desk like a retard?
Does he think that's charming or something?
>>
>>71689646
It was literally a confirmed terrorist who's cellphone was locked out.
FBI wanted access but couldn't crack the encryption because they had limited tries before the phone would get wiped.
Apple told them to fuck off because they thought that was too strong a key to give to anyone, even the FBI.
His point wasnt that the FBI are good or bad, but just that even if they have the best intentions, the key could still be stolen or reverse engineered.

The FBI ended up cracking it themselves and telling Apple to fuck off when they asked how they did it. Which is hilariously satisfying
>>
File: Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg (192 KB, 1088x858) Image search: [Google]
Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg
192 KB, 1088x858
>>71689711
>ehehehehehehe

That's what I think.
>>
>>71688632
current year, for me. i would like to break his nose, tbqhfamalam.
>>
>>71689775
I think he's full of shit because stuff like innocent until proven guilty is supposed universal. You could use the same argument for free speech or whatever. You see, those guys over there toal meany hats and talk a lot of crap, so why not censor them? Where does it stop?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Like every fucking bad guy ever thought themselves to be justified.
>>
>>71689881
N-no anon... this man had ALREADY committed an act of terror. It was some shooting or other. 15ish dead I think? He was dead but they wanted what was on his phone.
Also, Oliver was leaning towards agreeing with Apple, that they shouldnt give something like that up.
>>
>>71688798
He has eternal anglo genes anon. Thousands of years of inbreeding on that Island have really messed up brits.
>>
Fallon is unfunny as fuck and feels fake and forced.
Lawrence is a huge bitch.
Oliver has done some funny stuff and isn't that terrible.
>>
John Oliver.

The other two at least have something. Jimmy Fallon, as bad a host and interviewer he is he at least has musical talent. Jennifer Lawrence is a potentially good actor who is squandering her talent, but at least she's still young enough to still do something great. John Oliver, however, isn't really that funny or insightful. His show is fine, but mostly because of its writers. His delivery is okay, granted, but even then he comes across as noxious and smug.
>>
>>71688632

I hate John Oliver more than I hate anyone else on the planet.
>>
>>71690751

>Jennifer Lawrence has a nice butthole*

FTFY
>>
File: image.gif (978 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
978 KB, 500x375
>>71688632
Those three are respectable public persona to start with .... That makes you, anon is the least likeable character.
>>
>>71688632
Easily fallon.
>>
>>71688632
Jennifer is like a charisma vacuum, pure innawoods redneck blood. Least entertaining
>>
>>71688632
I know you guys hate Current Year but you have to admit he is the most influential person under 40, he's like Reddit + iSauce + Obama - ie no young person is ever going to question what he says.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_161034.png (331 KB, 525x591) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_161034.png
331 KB, 525x591
What the fuck
>>
File: cWmNE7Q.gif (2 MB, 117x99) Image search: [Google]
cWmNE7Q.gif
2 MB, 117x99
>>71691557
>>
>>71689050
look at this white knight
>>
JLaw looks complete dead inside. I wouldn't even want to sit near her.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.