[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Peaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: twin-peaks-1_592407.jpg (265 KB, 1520x855) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks-1_592407.jpg
265 KB, 1520x855
Just finished episode 6 of Twin Peaks and I'm wondering:
Is everyone fucking everyone on this show?
>>
>>71686895

>Is everyone fucking everyone on this show?

Yes. Yes they are.
>>
You mean you aren't fucking everyone? What are you, some kind of loser?
>>
Essentially.
>>
>>71686895
Leland was the killer
>>
>>71687573
wait i thought it was audrey?

or is this a bait post?
oh shit sorry op
>>
>>71686895
>Spoiler alert: Dale Cooper never fugs Audrey
Sorry bud
>>
>>71686895
The hottest girl ever is in that show
>fucks no one forever
>>
>>71687573
DO NOT READ THIS ITS THE BIGGEST SPOILER OF SHOW
>>
>>71687761
>>71687804
That's disappointing.
>>
>>71687852
I was listening to interviews and the actor who plays Dale said he didnt want his character to sleep with an 18 year old. Originally yes he was.

Audrey is nowhere near the hottest girl of the show
>>
>>71687914
Then who is?
>>
>>71687987
Shelley, obvs.
>>
>>71687914
He pussied out because he was dating Donna's actress at the time, and she and Audrey's actress fucking hated each other's guts
>>
>>71688024
YUP

>>71687987
>>
>>71688062
Oh wow I see
>>
Forget your troubles and just get happy
You better chase all your cares away
Sing Hallelujah, come on, get happy
Get ready for the Judgment Day!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMdhRspUSQ
>>
Probably my favorite TV scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guwl1w0yFGk
>>
>>71687761
>implying Bob possessed Coop doesn't fck comatose 3rd degree burns audrey
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.