[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did this movie win an academy award for editing when it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: mad max.jpg (110 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
mad max.jpg
110 KB, 720x1080
why did this movie win an academy award for editing when it was the editing that made it almost unwatchable and utterly impossible to follow
>>
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: 1465670838129.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1057) Image search: [Google]
1465670838129.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1057
Mad Max:
>terrible cinematography
>no character development
>"main character" says literally 3 lines
>only interesting character gets killed
>unnecessary abortion scene
>filters - the movie
>utterly unbelievable post-apocalypse, especially compared to the previous installments
>cannot hear a word Immortan is saying
>reddit-tier antics like "WITNESS ME"
>Valhalla is spelled with a W in the movie
>pointless sandstorm that looked terrible
>obvious scenes that were meant to "pop out" for 3D viewers
Why can't Mad Max "fans" take any criticism of their shit films without immediately shouting out "SEXIST MISOGYNY VIRGINS SJW /pol/!"?

it's one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colours produced in computers should be illegal. Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.
>>
>>71686739
I know! I don't know why they don't consult you on more editing issues, dude.
>>
>>71686778
>one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent history
>>
File: dude3dlmao.webm (3 MB, 1920x795) Image search: [Google]
dude3dlmao.webm
3 MB, 1920x795
>>71686810
>>
>>71686808
this is such a stupid fucking way to respond to a criticism
>>
>>71686739
You never thought before posting, that maybe the movie's great and it's just you who's got the problem?
>>
>>71686856
You're literally saying you know more about industry experts about editing.
>>
>>71686739
>utterly impossible to follow
weird bait desu
>>
>>71686902
*more about editing than industry experts
>>
>>71686902
>>71686954
im saying it looked like fucking shit to me so what the fuck am i missing
>>
>>71686850
LMAO
is that slowed down or something? looks gay as fuck in a webm
>>
>>71687053
you're missing your brain because the editing is fucking phenomenal
>>
>>71687142
cool i dont agree. i looked it up after seeing it and this movie had a literally absurd number of cuts, there were far too many shots and not enough time to build a coherent scene
>>
>>71686739
The editing isn't the problem, the windows dvd maker quality menu is.
>>
>>71686739
>why did this movie win an academy award for editing when it was the editing that made it almost unwatchable and utterly impossible to follow

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>71686739
The editing is sloppy during the last car scene when old grandma dies. But for the most part, the editing is rather good.
>>
File: 7.jpg (18 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
18 KB, 353x334
>>71686778
>still posting this
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.