[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched The Finale again. >Didn't try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jackiechiles.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jackiechiles.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
So I just watched The Finale again.

>Didn't try to arrange a plea bargain
>Didn't object to the prosecutor's blatant railroading or badgering of his clients.
>Didn't appeal the verdict
>Didn't say anything about the fact that sentencing was rendered immediately after the verdict.
>Apparently his best moment in the trial was asking a guy if a black man had ever been in his house.
>Literally fucked one of the prosecution's witnesses and mocked Jerry about it.

A lawyer of Jackie's caliber could've won this case with his eyes closed. He threw the case to get back at the gang (mostly Kramer) for humiliating him, right?
>>
>>71685288
he was put into a situation he could have resolved fairly easily, but instead acted selfishly and fucked everything up for anyone else involved
just like every main character in every other episode
>>
>>71685288
they had to end up in jail. how would you have done it?
>>
>>71686709
Different anon but

Jerry and Elaine would have a falling out, possibly over the love comment. Jerry and Kramer wouldn't be neighbors anymore with Jerry in Hollywood and they'd drift apart. And Jerry and George would dissolve their partnership after George fucks up another meeting or screws Jerry to benefit himself. Ya know things a hundred times more likely than four white upper middle class people going to jail.
>>
He just wanted to fuck Sidra - literally nothing else mattered to him. Kramer has cost him literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in his lifetime.
>>
>>71687366
Who wouldn't want to fuck Sidra?
>>
>>71687258
hm, I thought them ending up in jail just for being themselves was a fantastic way to end the series myself, a top 5 episode
>>
>>71687667
I don't think the actual episode was that good, but I agree that it's a brilliant ending for the characters.
>>
>>71685288
This guy always looked really bizarre to me
>>
>>71687667
They weren't put in jail for being themselves though. The good Samaritan law would effect most people and them mercilessly making fun of the fat guy was fairly out of character for Elaine, George and Kramer. In my opinion, of course. It was a premise for a clip show, lazy for a normal episode let alone a finale.
>>
>>71685288
this show got so bad after season 5
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.