[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have they turned Suicide Squad into a Harley Quinn movie or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Have they turned Suicide Squad into a Harley Quinn movie or something?

She seems to be the focus of all the marketing these days and I even heard that she's getting her own movie after this.
>>
>>71684610
For some reason teenage girls love her.

Someone I know cosplays as her alot and always posts pics of her on facebook; however she doesn't actually read comics....

Harley turning antihero is one of the biggest misfires of the DC universe in my opinion.
>>
They've realised that the movie is shit, so now they're just pushing for the meta-post-ironic audience and for "THE costume" at next year's ComicCon. Her character and costume, and the societal meme potential thereof, are basically the movie's selling point.
>>
She's what will sell to the ultra-profitable tween girl audience
>>
You guys think they'll push the canon relationship with Poison Ivy in the solo film?
>>
She's the most recognisable out of them.

Plus, sex sells.
>>
Considering DC fans are enough of fat ugly fucks to consider Quinn anything more than disgusting, it's not surprising they're going for the sex appeal route.
>>
>>71684610
>Have they turned Suicide Squad into a titty movie or something?
>Tits seems to be the focus of all the marketing these days and I even heard that tits are getting their own movie after this
>>
>>71684754
This is bait
>>
>>71684841
he's right though
>>
>>71684610
the filmmakers realized that the majority of people that this movie would appeal to hate the joker interpretation (more so than the Harley hate).

Also, none of the other characters are big names compared to what Marvel is doing with their movies. Harley's always had a sort of cult following and it's really the first time she's been brought to any sort of big scale project in live action.

I personally think they're also kind of marketing to the fans of the recent Arkham games since she was so popular in those and had a sort of 'alt chick' style.

Honestly if she wasn't in this movie, it would flop horribly.
>>
>>71684659
>For some reason teenage girls love her.
one of my coworkers changed her legal name to Harley Quinn and dresses like her, or a hot topic model, every day
>>
>>71685011
Are you gonna fhritp?
>>
>>71685011
pics or it didn't happen
>>
damn you niggers on 4chan always seem especially salty about Harley Quinn. Even though she's the ultimate capeshit villian without a cock. I forgot we're all gay neckbeards now.
>>
>>71685011
Is she hot? I don't like the character of Harley Quinn as an anti hero but I have a fetish for people who dress as her.

I would fuck your co worker raw
>>
>>71685210
Are you still fishing?
N
D

B
A
I
T
I
N
G
>>
File: Made_for_BBC.png (936 KB, 1150x803) Image search: [Google]
Made_for_BBC.png
936 KB, 1150x803
>>71684610
Can you blame them?
>>
Suicide Squad in comic form has become basically the Harley Quinn show and Quinn is actually incredibility popular.
>>
>>71684659
I understand liking the BTAS version of her, and even the comic versions up until 52, but not now, especially not her new costumes.
>>
>>71685236
She's a black FtM transexual and weighs 800lbs...

Whatever gets you off pal
>>
>>71685314
Stop being so judgemental. What does her color weight and gender have to do with it?
>>
Is Harley and Ivy still a thing, because they had great chemistry together, even if the anti-hero stuff was a little lackluster.
>>
as someone not into comics I can confirm it's because she's the most well known, I have no fucking clue who the others are besides the joker.
also she seems to be the only one with any kind of character at all, the others come across as either brooding emos or neutral get-the-job-done types
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-05-23-06-30.png (395 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-05-23-06-30.png
395 KB, 960x540
>>71684610
Mom is gonna freak
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.