[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All this for 2 seconds of footage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 8WQHH.jpg (28 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
8WQHH.jpg
28 KB, 450x600
All this for 2 seconds of footage.
>>
File: patsy.png (2 MB, 1720x1075) Image search: [Google]
patsy.png
2 MB, 1720x1075
it's only a model
>>
>>71678982
2 seconds of footage that really didn't do any favours for clark's character.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that he's a more human superman who feels anger and rage and can be as petty as the best of us,

But it made his transition from Loner Clark to Superman very jarring.

I think it would have meant more to see him grapple with the temptation to be angry, and nearly lash out in anger....only to pull back at the last minute and remember Pa Kent or some bullshit.
>>
Superman can do this undetected, but cant save his dad
>>
>>71678982
why did clark do such a fag beta move and destroy the truck? is it really worth it to destroy that big machine because of some drunk guy?

superman more like superpetty
>>
>destroying a truck that the driver most likely didn't own and fucking up his cargo, probably costing the company tens of thousands of dollars at least because some manlet poured a beer on him

what a great hero
>>
>>71679150
SHH!
>>
>>71679275
>>71679257
>>71679257

kek
>>
>>71678982
That part ruined the whole scene. I seriously thought it was to show that Clark was the better man, then this sequence kills it by showing him petty.
>>
I often thought it was pointless doing this, it's not like the guy at the bar would be like "fuck man, look what that guy did to my truck!"

Superman was such a bitch
>>
>ewww that movie has cgi :(
>ewww that movie doesn't have cgi :(

holy shit, you faggots complain about everything
>>
>>71678982
got my theater laughing desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.