[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epic Rap Battles of History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: epic meme battles.jpg (42 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
epic meme battles.jpg
42 KB, 340x340
>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!
>>
>>71677053
how many times have you made this thread
>>
JUST
>>
>Jefferson's entire second verse is him apologizing for slavery
>Points out no real flaws in Hamilton

This battle and the Hulk/Jenner one were fucking shocking.
>>
>>71677843
they're all shocking...ly bad
>>
I've never watched one of these videos because I know instinctually they're terrible.
>>
>>71678050
i've only heard people quote them and it's always stupid shit... plus the guy makes that god damn face in every thumbnail so you just know it's stupid wacky smosh-tier garbage
>>
>>71677053
Normie thread
>>
>>71677053

>owned by disney

KEK
>>
>>71678097
I have NEVER understood this. Never. There are so many stupid fucking videos that have annoying thumbnails with silly faces, bright colors, cringey phrases, etc. They look like garbage! Not only that, every video that has this thumbnail is also garbage itself! 100% guaranteed garbage! I have never seen a video with this type of thumbnail, clicked on it, and enjoyed it. Never! Yet they keep getting made, which means people actually like it! I do NOT understand it! How the fuck can people see this trash without revolting in their seats and going as far away from it as possible? IT'S SO FUCKING STUPID! Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK GOD DAMN IT!!!
>>
These are still going? They were an interesting novelty at first, it's terrible though
>>
>>71678583
Dude you're forgetting about literal children

Literal children that don't use adblock
>>
>>71678228
>Normie
The only normies who like ERB are under the age of 14
>>
>>71678755
Why are children using the internet? That's the stupidest fucking thing you can do to a child! Keep them away! The internet is such a corrupting influence, the last thing good little children should do is connect to cyberspace so they can pick up a giantess futa scat fetish
>>
>>71677843
Yes, they're getting incredible dumb.

At least with Shaka Zulu vs Caesar they managed not to appender to SJW.

No they're doing so fucking much it's cringe.
>>
>>71678867
>implying they're bad because of anything but how unfunny they are
>>
>>71678843
Newgrounds, man
>>
>>71678867
If you take a closer look: every single Disney related product, specially the niche ones and the ones with their own brands are getting extremely SJW-hipster like.

Marvel Comics for example, now panders to retarded hipster women and nothing else.
>>
File: 1465245078674.png (722 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465245078674.png
722 KB, 1280x720
>>71678097
>>71678583
why does chris stuckmann always make that stupid face in his thumbnails looks like he saw someones dick lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.