[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost in Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Just watched this kino, thanks for the suggestion /tv/

What is this feeling I am feeling deeply right now?

What other films are like this?
>>
That's the feeling of reddit calling you back
>>
>>71676311

Her, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
>>
>>71676499

>summerfag 101: everything is reddit
>>
>>71676499
Thanks for the enriching post, you've truly made this board a better place

Fuck off retard
>>
>>71676500
Eternal Sunshine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Her >> Lost in Translation > Garden State

Haven't seen the other one
>>
Enlightment

The end scene of Babel (don't bother watching the rest)
>>
>>71676531
>>71676547
damn sounds like you guys got btfo

pretty soon the samefag accusations are going to come out left and right too I bet
>>
Last Life in the Universe is pretty similar.
>>
File: Mr._Nobody.jpg (41 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Nobody.jpg
41 KB, 300x432
>>71676311
this gave me an existential crisis
>>
>>71676311
Last Life in the Universe

It's the closest you'll get to LiT.
>>
>>71676531
>that thread of RLM retards who watched eraserhead for the first time

hilarious tbqh and these are probably the same normies who hate cunnies and feet thread. This is how it feels to be british I guess, a stranger in your own home board.
>>
File: 1453310180891.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1453310180891.gif
993 KB, 924x507
>>71676311
>What other films are like this?
There are none. Watch it again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.