[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there were SJWs in Westeros would they all rush to defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: dothraki-game-of-thrones-large.jpg (48 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
dothraki-game-of-thrones-large.jpg
48 KB, 720x449
If there were SJWs in Westeros would they all rush to defend the Dothraki and say we need to respect their culture as they're violently killing and raping our people?

Would they also claim that not all the Dothraki attacked us and it was just some of them and we shouldn't generalize?
>>
>>71674468
You're lying. Serious Joke Wizards are not like that.
>>
File: Arnie stop.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Arnie stop.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>71674661
>Serious Joke Wizards
>>
>>71674468
No one supports rape in the modern world. By suggesting that SJWs do, you're unintentionally supporting the false notion that a rape culture exists.

SJWs may support Islam as a whole, but not once have I seen a prominent SJW advocate for rape.
>>
>>71674928
They apologise for it though.
>>
>>71674468

Dothraki's are the muslim hordes the SJWs want in Westeros because they are PC
>>
>>71674928
They apologise for it and outright deny it when it's immigrants though, they're willing to turn a blind eye if you're brown. This isn't /pol/ propaganda, it's true, I definitely consider myself left-wing but I hate the regressive left.
>>
>>71674468
why ask questions you know the answer to, just looks at the cologne assaults
>>
>>71674928

https://www.barritrad.com/swedish-feminists-please-dont-protect-us-get-raped-immigrants/

Might not be direct support, but it's pretty damn close.
>>
>>71674928
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610376/woman-gang-raped-refugee-camp-activists-Italy-border-France-Ventimiglia
>>
Fortunately the Dothraki will get destroyed by Euron's fleet, Lannister calvary, North calvary, and the Others.
>>
>>71674468

they would just get killed.
>>
>>71674928
if taharrush gamea isnt rape culture I dunno what is
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html
>>
>>71674468
>If there were SJWs in Westeros would they all rush to defend the Dothraki and say we need to respect their
SJW would not exist because they would have been murdered long before or learned to shut the fuck about their shit. Also if they ended up defending the Dothraki they would be accused of giving comfort to the enemy and be severely punished.
>>
>>71675456
Faith Militant
>>
>>71674468
Today in Belgium a terror cell received sentences from 30 months (NOT effective) up to 16 years in prison.

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
SERIOUS

They should have all gotten a bullet in the head
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 815x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 815x1222
>>71674468
I remember sitting down to watch season one with my friend. We are both white girls and she was just drooling over this shit skin and she is hands down my most prudish friend but she loves getting her feet fucked and anal sex and shit skins apparently. So moral of this story is all the prudent SJW secretly just wanna be raped by browns. I am probably the most outwardly disgusting talking person in our circle as evidenced by my presence on 4chan and I just want Jamie to rape me. I am the most normal one.
>>
>>71674468
Well, his rape is seen as hot and romantic by the creepy girls who watch this so durr. Of course they're righteous heroes.

Women literally want to be raped.
>>
>>71674928
They are literally defending their rapists and saying the metrosexual eurofags are the ones raping them - and also saying swedish rape is worse than migrant rape
>>
>>71674468
I really don't give a shit about Game of Thrones and all, but I'm just posting here to say that this guy in OP's pic would be the perfect cast for a TV adaptation of the Birthright comic.
>>
>>71675735
those two, the bracelets, the show molestations, the migrant molesting little girls on the bus and filmed jerking off

all this shit was just one week fucking kek

#notyourwomen
>>
File: 1431311657314.png (44 KB, 491x548) Image search: [Google]
1431311657314.png
44 KB, 491x548
>>71674928
>>
>>71675599
Were you jerking off when you wrote this, neckbeard?
>>
>>71674468
The dothraki are obviously gonna die a honorable death like they're noble natives sacrificing themselves or some shit.

>>71676160
>The white male Tatcher did teh pakistani slavery so they're poor and their lack of money made them gangrape 12 year olds because of diseased blankets the white man brought into their rotterham continent

i don't care about these chav slags who wanted a thug badboy raping them, but SJW's "rape is bad" schtick is so obviously one sided. Basically "ugh you weak non-rapists are gross therefore will receive the rapist/sexist stamp so the real rapists have more room to do what they want".

That's some Eve and Satan shit. At least they'll get the muslim acid enrichment they want.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.