[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions Thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: p172418_p_v8_ad.jpg (248 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p172418_p_v8_ad.jpg
248 KB, 960x1440
What do you guys think of Juno? It's no where near as shit as I thought it'd be, it was actually good.
>>
act
>>
It's true, it was a good movie. I still havn't really seen the meme of it being bad except for here. And we even think that 2001 is a terrible movie.

For obvious reasons.
>>
It probably seems good if you're a leftist. The thing is that this is a right wing community and leftists like you aren't welcome here.

Abortion is wrong.
Females are not to be sympathized with.
nu-male meta boys like michael cera should not be allowed to live.
Quirky feminist dialogue is bad.
>>
>>71669397

You must be a blast at parties
>>
OP, this you?
>>>/b/693137843
>>
>>71669397

>tfw michael cera in juno gets more pussy than you

i feel for u m8
>>
>>71669528
OP here, nah its not me but I do agree Ellen Page is a qt
>>
Jupiter likes it
>>
Actually was disappointed quite a bit.
For years I heard great things about this movie and when I finally watched it, it was basically just political propaganda like >>71669397 said.
>>
>>71669696
being entirely honest I didn't see it forcing any kind of political agenda, sure it had influences but I just enjoyed it as a film and didn't think of the ethics about abortion and adoption
>>
>>71669776
I can respect that. To me though, there was just a little too much politics involved plus the script wasn't very good.
At the Oscars, I remember there was huge praise for its dialogue but everything was so basic and uninspired.
>>
She didn't get an abortion because "the BABY already has fingernails"
It was a prolife movie disguised as a prochoice movie.
I liked the ending very much. Pretty great movie
>>
>>71669832
the script wasn't revolutionary, but still much better than what I expected for what seems to be an average teen coming of age story film
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.