[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who should win the Iron Throne in the end and why is it CIA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (478 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
478 KB, 500x259
Who should win the Iron Throne in the end and why is it CIA?
>>
>she-eye-ay wanting the throne for himself

I thought that was dumb as hell. CIA is a spin doctor; a guy who controls the reigns of power from behind the scenes in a manipulative way, and uses his puppet as a shield and scapegoat for when anything goes wrong. It would have been much more interesting if he'd wanted to put Sansa on the throne instead.
>>
File: 1467487205410.gif (2 MB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
1467487205410.gif
2 MB, 300x277
>>71668786
>>she-eye-ay
Gave me a good chuckle, anon, thank you.
>>
File: It's beautiful.png (1 MB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
It's beautiful.png
1 MB, 788x1200
>>71668591
>implying she won't hold the throne till the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 634x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 634x456
>The King of the World
>>
>>71668591

It will be vayris's dick, after getting sacrificed in the fire it gained conscience.
>>
>>71668591
>why is it CIA?
BECAUSE CHAOS IS HIS LADDAH!
>>
The rightful ruler of the seven kingdoms
Aegon
>>
File: based lyanna.png (1 MB, 1456x1456) Image search: [Google]
based lyanna.png
1 MB, 1456x1456
>jon snow is kill by white walkers sansa is kill by bane. bran wargs into a mosquito and gives bane aids. bran wargs into dragon and kills daenerys; bran marries lyanna, takes the throne and gives davos the north.

checkem
>>
>>71669915
KING IN'T NORF
>>
Everyone gets killed. The people of Essos colonise Westeros.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.