[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /tv/ like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 864x1280
I haven't seen anyone discussing it here since it first came out. I thought it was great, more laughs than the first one, a hotter Aniston, more muthafucka Jones, and a funnier premise.
>>
>>71668282
>Charlie 'le sore throaty jew voice' Day
DROPPED
>>
> a hotter Aniston

I may have to watch this.
>>
The plot is pretty thin, it's not that funny and Jason Bateman straight up admitted it was a cashgrab on Marc Marons podcast last time he was on
>>
>>71668318
>he doesn't like Charlie Day
Pleb. He is one of the best current comedy actors. I bet you don't like sunny either.
>>
>>71668382
god no its utter shit loved by plebs.
>>
>>71668382
Sunny went to shit after season 7.
>>71668282
I refuse to see any movie with Jason Bateman in it since he either gets offered the worst roles out of any comedic actor or he's the fucking worst at picking roles in the industry.
>>
>>71668380
>not that funny
Objectively wrong. There were multiple fucking hilarious parts.
>the opening where they're on the talk show
>kidnaping
>everything with Aniston
>the sex addiction/AA meeting
>waiting for the cops during the chase while not letting Charlie piss
>Kevin Spacey both times he shows up
And the fact that it's a cash grab doesn't mean shit. If anything it proves that the people behind this movie are extremely talented and can make a hilarious movie with minimal effort.
>>
>>71668419
>>71668427
ITT: Plebs
Sunny is objectively the best sitcom that still airs. Even if every episode isn't gold they still make at least 2 or 3 that are every season.
>>
>>71668282
I unironically enjoyed the first one desu
>>
Chris Pine's best performance in any movie.
>>
>>71668537
I don't know a single person that didn't enjoy the first one, it's great. Idk why the second got such a mixed response. All the criticisms I heard were completely ridiculous.
>why aren't they trying to kill their bosses?
Because that was the plot of the first one and they want to change the crime so it wouldn't be the same movie again.
>Christoph Waltz was wasted
He's not exactly a low budget actor, they got him in it enough and they made the most of his screentime.
>it's too juvenile
How is it any more juvenile than the first one? It's not.
>>
I found the second one pretty disapointing, but the first one is amongst my favorite comedies.
>>
>>71668503
There aren't any good sitcoms that still air, so that's a pointless qualification. The winner of the shit pageant should still get flushed at the end of the day. Sunny went to shit and resorted to callbacks and glib facsimiles of previous hijinks in a huge way after season 7. 2 or 3 good episodes a season is not enough for me to sift through the rest of the trash. It's obvious that the show still only exists because of the lack of other opportunities presented to the rest of the cast and to pander to rose tinted glasses faggots like you who eat shit with a smile.
>>
Yeah it was better than the first actually.
>>
>>71668282
I liked the first one a lot, but completely this existed. Might give it a watch.
>>
>>71669233
>completely forgot this
FTFM
>>
>>71669040
Confirmed for not watching the show. The callbacks aren't the only thing the show is, there are still plenty of good and original episodes. The last season had the st paddys day episode, Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs, the gang goes to hell, and the gang hits the slopes. Also yes, for a show with only 10 episodes per season that has been running for over ten years, 2-3 great episodes are enough. I never said good, most of the episodes, even the callback episodes, are good. I said 2-3 golden episodes per season which is definitely enough. And there aren't many but there are a couple decent sitcoms that air. Veep, Workaholics, and Silicon Valley all still air. And curb will be back soon.
>>
>>71669233
If you like the first one you'll love this one, I thought it was way funnier, even with its problems. See >>71668663 for what those problems are, which are pretty much nonexistent.
>>
>>71669040
Yeah, I'm sure Danny DeVito, Charlie Day, and Glenn Howerton have a ridiculously difficult time getting work. Once Charlie and Glenn get into a few movies and get Rob parts then it really doesn't matter what happens to Kaitlin, she'll just live off of Rob.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.