[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that Seth Rogen seriously needs to fuck off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Seth_Rogen_2013.jpg (250 KB, 616x790) Image search: [Google]
Seth_Rogen_2013.jpg
250 KB, 616x790
Can we all agree that Seth Rogen seriously needs to fuck off?
>>
>>71667045
I don't like nepotism either
>>
File: Pineapple_Express_Poster.jpg (54 KB, 292x434) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple_Express_Poster.jpg
54 KB, 292x434
Nope, he's usually pretty funny.
>>
>>71667064
Que?
>>
>>71667045
But which other jew could take his role of "dudeweedlolguy"?
>>
Nah, I'm really enjoying Preacher
>>
File: rf.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rf.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>71667082
>DUDE! WEED! LMAO!
>>
Does he owe you money?
>>
>>71667097
Jonah Hill?
>>
DUDE
>>
>>71667045
no but i'm pretty sure we can all agree that you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>71667082
Prime stoner kino.
>>
>>71667045
>Jew
>fat
>ugly
>not funny
>plays in shitty movies

I think we won't have a hard time agreeing on this

>>71667097
The point is to get rid of the "dudeweedlolguy"
>>
>>71667097
We don't want another unfunny Jewish "DUDEWEEDLOL" guy.
>>
Dude WEED! HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH HURGH
>>
>>71667093
Seth rogan is Jewish , and Jewish people predominantly make up the Hollywood scene, he got his job because he is jewish
>>
>>71667157
No fucking shit Sherlock.
>>
>>71667135
Hollywood needs at least 2 of them active at any moment of the year.
>>
>>71667135
>Jonah Hill
i know everyone likes to shit on him these days for his weight but he actually used to be far fatter
>>
>>71667120
>unironically enjoying Seth Rogen's abortion of an adaptation of one of the greatest graphic novels of all time

Kill yourself.
>>
Yes, he should die already.
He was never funny, always played the same character (except he is giving that character a cool Jewish background in his new movies) and he is fat
>>
>>71667045
Seth Rogen isn't even that funny. He literally just points out what's happening in a worried voice and mentions weed every 10 minutes in his movies. He has his moments but his schtick gets old fast.
>>
File: Seven whole years.gif (2 MB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
Seven whole years.gif
2 MB, 320x225
>>71667045
>That equal pay Budweiser commercial
I used to like him, I'll be honest.
>>
>>71667135
Jonah Hill can at least act and has actually tried to diversify the roles he usually undertakes in movies rather than just stick to the same "WEEDLMAO" shit that Seth Rogen shits out every year.
>>
>>71667255
>one of the greatest graphic novels of all time

LOL

Kill yourself first, edgelord.
>>
I enjoy his terrible antics more than a lot of other people

he's just the next adam sandler we need to get tired of.

I mean, he was great in a few movies, but then he releases hot garbage like neighbors 1 and 2
>>
File: 1467687853380.jpg (52 KB, 320x253) Image search: [Google]
1467687853380.jpg
52 KB, 320x253
>This person is more popular than I feel they deserve so I get to decide what should happen to them

Mmm boysss
>>
WEED
>>
You don't like someone. Ok?
>>
>>71667156
most annoying laugh ever, makes me sick to hear it.
>>
>>71667045
I can't hate the guy even if does the whole dudeweedlol over and over cause he's a Canucker and us Canfags gotta support our bruhs. Now if he was a weeddude Jew Amerifag, Britfag or Ausfag then yes I would say he should get the fuck off my screen then.
>>
am i the only one who enjoys his stuff? preacher is fuckin awesome and the rest of his shits pretty funny. and yes, i smoke weed. anyone else hyped for sausage party?
>>
>>71667045
>Talentless
>Fat
>Ugly
>Cuck
>Unfunny
>Jewish

One of these will get you into Hollywood

All of them give you Seth Rogen
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.