[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the first hour of this. Is the rest any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1280x720
Just marathoned the first hour of this. Is the rest any good?
>>
>>71666882
You won't believe what both their mothers are called!
>>
>>71666882
You'll apologize to Zack when you're all done
>>
>>71666882
Yes?
>>
>>71666882
Are you retarded?? Just watch it all and then come here and shit post either way
>>
Do you even know what a marathon is? Fucking retard
>>
>>71666882
no, the third act ruins the movie, it's laughably awful.
>>
>>71666882
It somehow manages to get worse. The opening is bar far the best bit.
>>
is this shit being shilled i see this same picture here every day multiple times a day
>>
>>71666882
You watched 1 3rd of a movie with absolutely no pay offs to anything and blatant Christianity symbolism shoved in your face.

That scene where Clark hears Alfred through Bruce's ear piece? Yeah, what an exciting way to set up Clark investigating on who Batman is. But instead were cock blocked because superman has to go save a girl unrelated to the plot. Potential is there, and it's wasted. What a pointless scene that cock teases you but doesn't go anywhere. And that's basically the entire movie. A big cock tease that is waving its potential right in your face but then takes it away and gives you garbage depressing scenes that make little to no sense.
>>
>>71667075
this
>>
>>71666882
nah man, just go and do something else
>>
>>71667034
mfw Warner Bros has a 4chan division because they're this desperate
>>
>PLEASE 4CHAN! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO THINK!

kys
>>
>>71666882
>marathoned the first hour
>>
>>71667034
BvS was definitely shilled to fuck at its theatrical release, so it wouldn't surprise me if it is again.
>>
>>71667463
Boy it's hot out
>>
>>71667463

I just binge read your post and you come across as as someone fresh and new
>>
>>71666882
yes
>>
>>71666882
second hour is just as good if not better, third hour kind of wraps things up haphazardly then ends on a hopeful high note filled with emotion
>>
>>71667007
You have been successfully memed friend
>>
File: 1463065550230s.jpg (2 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1463065550230s.jpg
2 KB, 125x100
>>71666882
Dumbledore kills Snape,
>>
haha memes!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.