[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even though he was extremely careless with the defense mainframe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: baltar.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
baltar.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
Even though he was extremely careless with the defense mainframe, we found that there was no evidence that he intended to give access to the Cylons. He was just after some of that Number Six poon, and who can blame him for that? I'm glad we can finally put this matter to rest.
>>
Plz do a thread of these.
I would help but i don't have a creative bone in my body
>>
>>71666814
You should post the pic of him with the SIX, that way you'd get more replies.
>>
>>71666814

He secretly hated the decadent Capricans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6r_9okUdWo

He didn't seem to care that his father got nuked by his Cylon girlfriend either.
>>
>>71666814
Was your mum devastated when you were born and the doctors told her she had dogshit up her cunt for 9 months?
>>
>>71666814
yes its all his fault but that doesn't stop him being the best character
>>
>>71666814
Tfw FBI has been compromised
>>
>>71666814
It's like he said - conspiracy necessitates intent.
He never intended.
>>
>>71666814
He didn't intentionally collude with the Cylons (at first) but he was still allowing unauthorized access to the mainframe so he could get that Six pussy. Even if it was just corporate espionage like Baltar thought and not a plan for the Cylons to kill everyone, he still would have been looking at decades of prison time.

David Petraeus was facing prison time and was forced out of job as Director of Central Intelligence because he told a few minor secrets to his mistress.
>>
>>71668103

holy shit thats a good yorkshire accent impression
>>
>>71666814
>Conflating Shillary is Gaius

How dare you try and make Gaius look bad. He actually stood trial for one thing.
>>
>>71668103

King in the North.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.