[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gonna see the new Ghostbusters anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 40
File: 1463574268656.jpg (103 KB, 747x604) Image search: [Google]
1463574268656.jpg
103 KB, 747x604
You gonna see the new Ghostbusters anyway?
>>
I haven't been to the cinema in nearly a decade
>>
Extreme Ghostbusters is the only version that's good
>>
>>71664412
Singles policy is a bitch, huh?
>>
>>71664371
I never was into Ghostbusters anyway.

I watched old films long, long ago and liked Extreme cartoon
>>
>>71664469
I actually hired a whore once to get in, but they still wouldnt let us in, because he had a foreskin.
>>
>>71664371
No I'm really not
>>
From his Ghostbusters Conclusion episode

>Ghostbusters III. Is it really gonna happen? Should it happen? Well, if they made The Santa Clause III, Free Willy III, Home Alone III, Psycho III, The Neverending Story III, Problem Child III, and about 10,000 Scary Movie and American Pie sequels, all the crap that gets shat out of Hollywood's big fat fucking ass, I don't see why Ghostbusters III shouldn't get made. I grew up with those movies. I would love to see those guys put on the proton packs one more time. Even if the whole movie's just the Ghostbusters sitting around taking a shit, I'd go see it.

So he was willing to see it, but now he won't because women are in it.
>>
>>71664628
>foreskin matters

Were showers out of order?
>>
>>71664647

It does seem a little more like sexism when you arrange it like that, eh? He'd rather watch 4 men taking a shit, than watch 4 woman at least attempting to be funny while fighting ghosts.
>>
File: 1410766674528.png (234 KB, 654x920) Image search: [Google]
1410766674528.png
234 KB, 654x920
>>71664647
Good on him. I also avoid movies with female leads.
>>
>>71664371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8 Meanwhile ComicBookgirl19 got NO FLACK for saying the same thing.
>>
i dont understand something

why james rolfe?

hes like the nicest guy ever... i could understand someone like doug walker even though hes probably ecstatic to shill out the film, but if you watched his home movie fottage of ebing in europen doug walker is an actual asshole in real life, very annoying

james is like the most down to earth nice guy there is. i mean maybe hes a huge douche in real life but i just dont see it, hes the kind of guy who would smile and say goodmorning as he gets his newspsper, just a well to do soul.

and hes fucking married with child! hes not some forever alone virgin hes a an actual man who has a family - he has more of a right totalk about childhood and nostalgia and whatever than fucking anyone
>>
File: 1466817824231.jpg (4 MB, 1496x7784) Image search: [Google]
1466817824231.jpg
4 MB, 1496x7784
>>71664812
He's pretty obscure, most people don't know that he's boring and lame and has a shit top 10.
>>
>>71664647
I'm pretty sure it's less because the Ghostbusters are women than the fact that it isn't Bill Murray or Dan Akroyd in a sequel to Ghostbusters. He'd probably be equally as disinterested in Adam Sandler and his crew taking over a Ghostbusters reboot.

But it's ok if you believe the sexism narrative that Sony's been pushing on your impressionable young mind. Thinking for yourself sure is hard.
>>
>>71664469
What?
true or meme?
>>
>>71665670
Sony hasn't pushed anything on anybody, and it's wrong to think that they've influenced anybody to think any way. You can't just ignore what's said because you think there's a boogeyman behind it all
>>
>>71665734
>Sony hasn't pushed anything on anybody, and it's wrong to think that they've influenced anybody to think any way.

Except for when they were deleting YouTube comments with legitimate criticisms from their trailer and leaving up sexist comments to push a narrative.

2/10 shill
>>
>>71665816
So sexist people don't exist? It's not "their narrative" if people don't want to see it because females are worse than males.
You can stop any time. I guarantee every single time you've ever called somebody a "shill" you were wrong and paranoid.
>>
james is 100% right

people always bitch about how movies are shit these days and "why did they make this movie that is garbage?!?" when they go see that garbage just to say it was garbage

it's like people watching simpsons just to say it still sucks and then wonder why it hasn't been cancelled

fucking retards dont know how shit works

You just know some retard with a nielson box is watching the simpsons just to say it's shit
>>
>>71664647
>Even if the whole movie's just the Ghostbusters sitting around taking a shit, I'd go see it.
So the new Ghostbusters is a worse concept than this. Top kek.
>>
>>71665905
so,if there's 1000 comments criticizing the movie itself and 1 comment saying that women suck and sony deletes the 1000 but leaves the one up, they aren't distorting reality in favor of the narrative that all the dislike comes from sexist manbabys?
>>
>everyone who doesn't LOVEEE this turd is a 50 years old loser who lives with his parents!
This is something I don't get
>>
>>71665905
god you are so annoying. everything you say is annoying
>>
>>71665905
>I guarantee every single time you've ever called somebody a "shill" you were wrong and paranoid.
Just what s shill would say
>>
>>71665905
Sexist people do NOT exsist, and i bet you're a fucking female because that post was utter fucking shit. Get back in the kitchen, whore!
>>
>>71665685
Fffffffind out on tonights episode of real or ruse
>>
>>71666071
>>71664725
It'd have to have the ORIGINAL CAST for that to entice him.
The studios waited too fucken long to make a 3rd GB movie, now they're just using it to promote their agenda. Plane & simple.
>>
>>71666105
Childish bullying... from childish people.
>>
>>71666105
lt's their marketing strategy anon.
ldiots will genuinely believe it and watch the movie just to "stick it t the man".
>>
You guys do realize they are trying to pull an anita sarkeesian and market the movie through backslash, right?
>>
>>71664371
The only time I ever go to the theatre is if I deem s movie worth it. Ghostbusters is a shitflick and will be avoided.
>>
>>71665670
>Bill Murray
But Bill Murray is a boring actor
>>
>>71667184
Bill Murray >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone that's in the Ghostbusters remake
>>
The reaction to a mild six-minute video essentially saying "I won't be giving money to a movie I think looks shitty" from asspained leftists desperately defending a dogshit movie because it pleases their political agenda is far more entertaining than the movie could ever be. I'll remember it everytime the faggots get angry about "DA INTERNET" overreacting to something or when they try to pretend they're good, tolerant people.James just raised $20k for a children's hospital....meanwhile, SJW's live in a city with an enormous homeless problem they giggle over while writing shitty clickbait articles about how -something with white straight men X- should be destroyed or changed to have women and minorities in it and that is somehow making the world a better place. Soon they'll be dragged out into their cucksheds and burned down, screaming as their problem glasses fill with blood and smoke.
>>
>>71664469
That's easy to get around, the thing that really drove me off was the mandatory penis inspections. They'd be bearable if they didn't hire asian girls to laugh at you the entire time.
>>
>>71667184
Nice try New Ghostbusters Internet Defense Force
>>
>>71666105
SJW shame tactics+ Sony marketing...a match made in some shitty San Francisco bar where people vape a lot.
>>
>>71664371
Maybe when it hits torrent sites, but I doubt it.
>>
No, the first one was just OK, and this one looks to be much worse.
>>
It's almost a week before this shit movie comes out and no reviews from critics on floater and rotten tomatoes. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>71667502
Meant to say Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes. While during the same time period BvS was getting bombed by critics. It's all you need to know in regards to the critics payoff that's going to happen.
>>
>>71667498
I've seen the trailer and I think I've seen enough. I won't even torrent it.
>>
If you want to see this trash, if you absolutely have to witness the car crash yourself, just pay to see a different movie, then sneak into Ghostbusters. But even if the proceeds aren't going to Ghostbusters, you're still technically paying to spend your time watching Ghostbusters, so no way in hell am I going to do that
>>
The illuminati hates Avgn.
>>
>>71664371
No, trashy comedy reboot movies that shit on adventure movies from my childhood are not really my genre.
>>
>>71664371
No since I never saw any of the original movies to get me interested in the franchise.
>>
>>71664371
Not going to see. Just not excited. Never cared for the original Ghostbusters, and don't care about this one.

Anyway, to the people who cry about this movie; you guys better go see it, if you're planning on hating it. I think it's absolutely absurd to hate the MOVIE for its TRAILER. Of course the movie can be just as meh as the trailer, but you have to see the movie to be sure.
>>
>>71668012
The new movie isn't part of the old franchise.
>>
>>71665685
Google is your friend, newfag.
>>
>>71668223
a trailer is supposed to make you go want to see the movie, not scare you away from it
>>
Yeah, I'll definitely check it out once the blu-ray hits torrent sites. But until then, I'm going to pretty much ignore it, because you faggots won't shut the fuck up about it. I don't care. I don't want to be involved in your inane retardation. Why do you idiots think this is a fun game to play? It's so boring and stupid, and all you're doing is serving to give this stupid shit free advertising. Although honestly, these threads are probably posted so frequently because someone is paid to, and that also makes me want to ignore this shit. This could be a great movie, or a terrible one. I don't care. I'm not listening to what any of you have to say until I see it for myself, and I won't be paying to see it. You advertising teams really need to reign in the bullshit because you're driving away potential sales by being overly aggresive with the online marketing aspect of your films. Take my advice or don't. It's your $10.
>>
Please, it's

>Ghostbusters

As a kid I used to find it very uninteresting, now even more so.

Great example of mediocre sense of humor in films for me. So of course I also don't care who was casted.
>>
>>71668223
Okay shill, I WILL see this flick! PS: six cents has been deposited into your account. ;)
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like this crapola film is taking ten years to hurry up and come out so no one can watch it
>>
>>71667397

Laughing asians inspecting my penis is my fetish.
>>
>>71668240
>isn't part of the old franchise

No of course not it just took the name, the likeness, the overall plot, and even the logo from it.

But other than that it's in no way related.
>>
>>71668305
Of course, but people are criticizing the new movie as if they've already seen it and it's been treated as one of the worst things on earth.

Again, it may very well turn out to be utter garbage, but we need to see the movie first.
>>
>>71668918
But we have seen this before it just wasn't ghostbusters.
>>
>>71664371
Didn't care before. Don't care now.

Love the drama, though.
>>
File: Fantastic-Flop-2.jpg (650 KB, 1164x870) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Flop-2.jpg
650 KB, 1164x870
>>71664371
>You gonna see the new Ghostbusters anyway?

Sure, everyone's gonna see the movies, including the haters.

Don't you worry, negative publicity is a good thing.

This always works out.
>>
>>71664371
All memeing aside, yes.
>>
>>71664371

I can't tell the levels of irony we have transcended anymore.

Watch as these SJW simpletons try to explain why Hollyjew designers don't want to use the gorilla as their advertising model.

It's because she's over a size two! Of course!

Not because she has a face so ugly her parents had to tie a porkchop around her neck to get the dog to play with her.
>>
nope. everything of this "movie" looks terrible.
>>
>>71669169
>plus she is gorgeous

lol
>>
>>71668948
That's the thing I don't get, how is this not Ghostbusters? I don't think the original Ghostbusters trailers are somehow light years better, BUT because I'm not a fan of the franchise, I understand, I probably don't view this whole situation the way I ''should'', and that's fine and you're fine to think whatever you want too of course.

I just think it's bit excessive to ''hate'' an un-released movie as strongly as people have on the internet.
>>
File: 1447258631526.jpg (110 KB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
1447258631526.jpg
110 KB, 840x560
>>71668918
>we need to see the movie first.

The entire story leaked on reddit months ago.

It's shit.

The backstory to why it was made (muh female empowerment, intentional recasts to please Amy Pascal, Feig the fag wanting a franchise to make money) has also leaked.

We literally know more about this movie before release than we know about most movies after release.

The "withhold judgement" people are trolls, idiots or paid shills.
>>
>>71669169
This is great.

Honstly, film events were much more interesting when celebrities dressed themselves.

Now it's like watching kids: Dressed by others with clothes they have do handle back.

>Pic related: The lovely Léa Seydoux, getting screwed by her Louis Vuitton contract and new stylist.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x482
I'll see it at the dollar theater in a month or two
>>
>>71668918
>it may very well turn out to be utter garbage, but we need to see the movie first.
>pay to see something that looks like shit just to see if we are correct in our confirmations.

thats not how it works.
>>
>>71668918
They have shown enough in the multiple trailers for us to conclude that the movie is going to be bad.

>Hurr durr we strong womynz we shoot ghost in the dick lol xD!!!!11!!!
That's the level of humour and thought they put into this film.
>>
>>71665905
I don't think you understood that comment at all.

>10 comments
>2 are sexist
>8 aren't
>the 8 non sexist comments with genuine criticism of the film get deleted
>Only the 2 sexist ones remain
THIS is pushing an agenda, and creating a narrative. They are hiding genuine criticism and highlighting sexist comments to make it seem like only sexist pigs who live in their mothers basement hate the trailer.
>>
>>71669333
But also criticizing something this heavily requires seeing the movie first, but I guess I'm just crazy.
>>
>>71669391

>de slime got everywhere
>in every crack
>geddit crack
>like my ass and pussy
>because I'm a woman
>slime in de pussy

Laugh or you're a woman hater.
>>
>>71669455
Hey, look, I get it, but I'm talking about the people who seem to be criticizing the flick beyond the trailer and for some reason immediately get super hostile about it. Sometimes the critics sound just as stupid as the studio pushing its sexist narrative.
>>
>>71664812
>>71664899
>"i don't like thing"
>"HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF NO JOKE #BeheadThoseWhoInsultTheNewGhostbusters"
What a great world. Because this attitude in the 3D world wasn't enough.

>why james rolfe?
>hes like the nicest guy ever
This is the answer unfortunately.

>>71664899
>most people don't know that he's boring and lame
UUUU
>>
>>71669455
>look l'm wearing a funny wig
>funny right?

This is where you're supposed to laugh, you misogynist pig.
>>
>>71664371

no -- all of the actresses are somewhat repulsive or cringey

if they had emma stone, rachel mcadams, juno temple and lily collins, with michael shannon as the reception dude, and if it was directed by Lynch or Del Toro, i'd prolly see it

but alas
>>
i dont like the original ghostbusters so why would i see this one?
>>
not even gonna pirate that shit famalam
>>
File: 1464687245782.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1464687245782.png
688 KB, 460x628
>>71669773
wow you are the definition of a nerd cuck stereotype
>>
File: 1457104473781.png (21 KB, 194x245) Image search: [Google]
1457104473781.png
21 KB, 194x245
>>71669169
>Plus, she is GORGEOUS.

No one actually really thinks this.
>>
>>71664812
Because it fits their narrative like a POWER glove.
>James is known as the ANGRY nerd
>he literally films in a basement
>looks mildly slobbish
>lives games
>is a straight white man
>is against a movie that has WOMEN in it

It's too easy to paint him as sexist mythological creature. And people are falling for. They don't even bother to look into him. They already think they got him figured out; how he's a disgusting women-hating white fatso in his mommy's basement.
>>
File: theyalwayssaythesamething.jpg (52 KB, 802x437) Image search: [Google]
theyalwayssaythesamething.jpg
52 KB, 802x437
>>71664371
>>
im going to see it because judging a book by its feminine cover seems pretty childish
>>
>>71670150
You're right, I am now a #HillDawg.
>>
>>71664371
I think i will see it, not sure when it shows in europe but if it does now that i am on summer vacation i will go and see it.

I read a lot about it here on 4chan, mostly bad because 4 not supermodel women has the lead roles.

Actually it feels strange that one of the greatest western world countries has the same views on women as the islamic world :(.
>>
File: yes.jpg (260 KB, 1900x1000) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
260 KB, 1900x1000
>>71669894

not sure what you mean, but at least i enjoy my movies my way
>>
>>71664647
>I would love to see those guys put on the proton packs one more time.
>those guys

Nah, totally just because women are in it.
>>
>>71670309
Those GUYS you cishet
>>
>>71670280
brunette, blonde, black, red
ITS GUD
>>
>>71664647
1) He wants to see the ORIGINAL CAST and original characters. Duh.

2) The new Ghostbusters is a chick flick, I'm sorry psychotic forever-alone feminists have convinced you that you need to enjoy chick flicks or else you're sexist. These same women would never watch Sex in the City if it was remade with a bunch of men in it...

Compare to movies with female leads which are not chick flicks e.g. Alien, Tomb Raider.
>>
File: 1466714097431.jpg (7 KB, 285x337) Image search: [Google]
1466714097431.jpg
7 KB, 285x337
There's Ghostbusters video up at IGN's channel and the comment section and the bandwagon disliking once again show how childish some these people are.

You didn't like the trailer? Fine, me neither, but it's ridiculous to go around slandering and shitposting, and then turn around and say with a straight face how rational, legit and not at all anti-women their so-called ''critiques'' are.
>>
>>71669587
>I'm talking about the people who seem to be criticizing the flick beyond the trailer
And who exactly is doing that? Everything bad people are saying is either based on the trailer, the actors involved and their previous work, or interviews they have given.
>>
>>71670657
>I didn't like the trailer
>Let me go around defending the film as much as possible
Bro, Melissa McCarthy ain't gonna suck your dick because you defended her on 4chan.
>>
>>71670701
Walks like a turd, smells like a turd, feels like a turd, came out of a smelly butthole...probably is a turd? Is that what we're saying? What did I mean by this?
>>
>>71670657
Idiot cuck.

Are people also sexist and anti-women for not watching Bridesmaids? Stop trying to guilt men into watching this girly propoganda movie.
>>
>>71669445
You can criticize the trailer and other clips released. We're saying the movie LOOKS bad, and it does.
>>
>>71664371
Gonna download first camrip that goes online, just to hate-rate it on IMDb and RT.
>>
>>71668483

Asians trying to laugh while I'm making a bulge in their throats is my fetish.
>>
Obviously. Why do I care what a bunch of whiny nerds are bitching about.
>>
>>71669169
This is why you get fucking fitted for this shit months in advance. Nobody is discriminating against her; they're just busy getting people fitted who actually had the foresight to get this shit done in a timely manner.
>>
File: busters.png (881 KB, 756x565) Image search: [Google]
busters.png
881 KB, 756x565
These are the girls I'd wanna bust ghosts with
>would definitely keep McCarthy, eventhough she seems to be a mixed bag. still like her.
>Emma Stone
>Amy Poehler
>Wanda Sykes or Mo'Nique, I prefer Wanda, but both are really good
>CGI Joan Rivers as a foul-mouthed ghost
>And if you still wanna add that extra bit of actually competent diversity throw in Margaret Cho
>>
I've got tickets for a preview on Sunday, can't wait
>>
>>71669169
>Most anticipated movie of the summer
Quite an indictment on Hollywood
>>
>>71664371
Hell no. I can be masturbating instead.
>>
>>71669169
Maybe she's a long lost Abbo princess?
>>
The movies isn't even released and they've been in damage control since it was announced. It says a lot on the piece of shit they created.
>>
>>71671427
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>71671427
Kristen wiig and Kate McKinnon seem fine in the trailers though.

Leslie Jones is the biggest offender. Her whole character is such a bad stereotype trying to get as many tropes in as possible. She doesn't seem to be able to do anything other than loud angry black woman.

McCarthy can be ok. I liked her in St vincent, and she could have had a pretty good role as the older "mother" type figure of the team.
>>
>>71672007
Damage control? they are throwing fuel on the fire every chance they get.
One of their biggest marketing campaigns so far is to have each cast member insult fans of the original films as much as possible. Going so far as to literally call people fat man children who livei n their parents basements.
>>
>>71664647
He wants to see ghostbusters III not a reboot. Every single person with a brain wanted the movie to be the old team passing on the franchise to a new generation.
>>
>>71669169
Translation: I waited until the last minute for someone to just offer me a multiple thousand dollar dress but no one knows who the fuck I am and I didn't realize I needed to contact THEM about needing a dress
>>
>>71670280
Where's the black one? Actually, is there a single good looking black woman in Hollywood right now?
>>
>>71664647
There's no need to lie, anon
>>
>>71669004
Everyone can go on about "All publicity is good publicity" but if the end product you're advertising is shit, people won't follow it.
>>
>>71670233
Really makes you think, #I'mWithHer now
>>
>>71668223
This guy

Although I plan on reading reviews before I decide either way

Embargo on reviews is up on the 10th, which isn't exactly confidence boosting
>>
>>71672906
Lana Kane would have whooped that role
>>
>>71669773
>ith michael shannon as the reception dude

Fuck man it would have been glorious to see michael shannon stomping around as a possessed bad guy a la vincent denofrio in MiB
>>
nah.
>>
The Golden Rule
>>
>>71664771
Did his wife cuck him? He looks like a cuck and her a cucker
>>
>>71674105
Yeah, he is into weird cuck shit.
>>
>>71668918
>Of course, but people are criticizing the new movie as if they've already seen it and it's been treated as one of the worst things on earth.
>Again, it may very well turn out to be utter garbage, but we need to see the movie first.

Either:
A) They have put the best jokes in the trailer in which case it's shit and not gonna see it
Or:
B) They haven't put the best jokes in the trailer and every trailer after that despite all the dislikes in which case they are treating their fanbase like shit therefore not gonna see it
>>
>It's a Cadillac!

I don't get it.
>>
No because why would I bother seeing it if I know that I probably won't like it?
>>
I hated Bridesmaids

I don't get why I would see Bridesmaids with Ghosts.
>>
lets go to the cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J77StPfQYHY
>>
File: realghosttwit.png (494 KB, 640x741) Image search: [Google]
realghosttwit.png
494 KB, 640x741
>>
>>71664371
No. I will not see it.
>>
And yet people like Doug Walker and Angry Joe will still see so they can write their "angry reviews" even though what they are doing won't prevent any studio from making dumb movies
>>
File: HA3.jpg (20 KB, 307x431) Image search: [Google]
HA3.jpg
20 KB, 307x431
>>71664647
>Home Alone III

uh...
>>
>>71664647
i hear he doesn't even mention the fact that there's an all female lead
>>
>>71664647
You're an idiot.
>>
>>71664647
I recommend suicide. What upsets you so much about the fact that a man might be sexist (which james isn't)? Why does it upset you so much? Get a fucking life.
>>
>>71667387
>Conflating his side with charity and kindness
>Fantasizing about people he disagrees with being burned alive

Wew lad, James doesn't need cunts like you making him look bad.
>>
>>71676310
scathing reviews by people who actually have a large audience that cares about their opinion does hurt a movie's box office numbers.
>>
I love how he hasn't even addressed it.
that's what we all need to do, stop giving them attention, it's what they want
>>
>>71676173

cadillacs were the cream of the crop for american cars back in the 70s.

>shitty cars drives up
>everyone looks at it with a disgusted look
>ITS A CADILLAC

old, old, old, OLD stale ass joke told for the last 40 years
>>
>>71669004

Kek, is that a Ben Garrison silhouette?
>>
File: CmnUD4OWcAAO8ue.jpg (101 KB, 939x670) Image search: [Google]
CmnUD4OWcAAO8ue.jpg
101 KB, 939x670
Female Slimer, nice
>>
>>71676283

Jesus FUCK, that is savage.
>>
>>71669169

Ok wait. I need to establish something here.

Leslie Jones (or the author of this article at least) is mad because a woman who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year isn't getting a custom outfit worth thousands GIVEN to her?

THIS IS FUCKING PRIVILEGE HOLY SHIT!

Any time a fucking SJW bitches about privilege I'm just going to mention this. Fucking arrogant, greedy, jaded cunts wanting everything done for them when they are already making more money than 80% of the world.

Fuck you, Leslie Jones. Not for being a bad comedian, not for bring the fucking SHIIIEEEET MEME face in real life, and not for being part of this Ghostbustiers travesty. Fuck you for being so entitled you can go and complain about companies not dressing you for a film premiere and actually garner support.
>>
>>71672906

black hair is what anon meant i belive although collins is more darkish brown
>>
>>71677191
The one and only Ben "niggers underground without a sound" Garrison.
>>
>>71664371
If I do go see it, I will buy a ticket to another film and sneak into it. No way am I going to contribute to this flop
>>
>>71668918
While basing everything on the trailer is a no-no in my book, people still have the right to decide whether they're going to watch a movie or not based on trailers. They can also predict things based on the trailer. The problem arrives only if you actually judge the movie from the trailer without any other support.

I fail to see how a non-surrealist movie with the DA POWA OF PATTEH COMPELS YOU *slap* scene in it can be good though.
>>
>>71675235
proof of these wild allegations?
>>
File: The patriarchy strikes again.png (763 KB, 1274x1576) Image search: [Google]
The patriarchy strikes again.png
763 KB, 1274x1576
>>71664899
figures need updating, m8
>>
>>71670657
>it's ridiculous to go around slandering and shitposting

but that's the fun of it

the faggots like you who write angrily buzz feed (((articles))) in baby talk as a response to it has been nothing short of amazing and is doing more to turn normal folks away from seeing it than any type of criticism could.
>>
I've never really understood the infatuation with Ghostbusters to begin with. Even as a kid, I didn't enjoy those movies as much as I was told I was suppose to.
>>
>>71676310
I can't predict doge and his amazing taste, but Angry Joe has actually been pretty mad about this movie I think. And IIRC his Total War Rome 2 review did make Creative Assembly uncomfortable, possibly hurt numbers as well because he really let fly like Mussolini from the balcony at that game.
>>
File: 1400982782551.jpg (30 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1400982782551.jpg
30 KB, 367x451
>>71669169
>arguably the most anticipated movie of the summer

>plus she is GORGEOUS

Please provide me with a link to said comedic gem. Something from the new Ghostbusters finally made me laugh
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 450x335
>>71669169
Yikes
>>
Haven't seen Finding Dory, and I'm not going to see this. Come up with new material already and stop wasting my time.
>>
File: 1466091610200.jpg (191 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1466091610200.jpg
191 KB, 640x1136
>>71677301

BTW
>>
When is North Korean gonna hack the company again?
>>
File: tumblr_lpvfntCVk41qjhlhko1_500.png (256 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpvfntCVk41qjhlhko1_500.png
256 KB, 500x482
>Skim through the novelization today at Barnes and Noble.
>In one part they mention a video they were in getting disliked online.
>>
>>71679093
No
>>
Must feel really hollow, being the angry racist, misogynist undercurrent of the internet that despises movies you have not watched and angrily spend hours attacking amongst yourselves, because the main cast does not penises. That impotent rage, knowing you number so few and matter so little.
>>
>>71679197
There are much bigger reasons to why a lot people are against this movie and the cast being women is not one of them.
>>
>>71679197
Yeah, fuck these GhostGaters
good b8?
>>
File: true.jpg (90 KB, 640x736) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
90 KB, 640x736
>>71664647
>>
>>71668444
Its because /tv/ started paying attention to its existence 10 years too early
>>
>>71679197
I could start a mine with all this salt
>>
no , im not goint to see it
>>
File: 1464309879305.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1464309879305.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>>71669308
I don't doubt this is the case but can you provide a source to theses claims? I want to read them.
>>
>>71680027
https://youtu.be/rFCxUpGzbc4
https://youtu.be/RPAklIlov-A
>>
>>71680096
Thanks
>>
>>71669308
Female empowerment? Or anti-man propoganda? It comes across as an agressive move to me. They know the fanbase of Ghostbusters is mostly men. This casting choice was clearly unusual and shoehorned in. They are accusing fans of being misogynists. Fuck these people and fuck their movie honestly.
>>
File: 1465330680120.gif (740 KB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
1465330680120.gif
740 KB, 300x242
>>71664371
no because i have more respect for my eyes than to entreat them to garbage in visual form

plus women fucking suck
>>
>>71669169
it's like they are trying desperately to avoid the fact that Mellisa McMarthy is a huge fat fuck and doesn't have these problems
>>
>>71676283
fuck me, that's brutal
>>
File: 1467727809852.jpg (340 KB, 737x1255) Image search: [Google]
1467727809852.jpg
340 KB, 737x1255
>>71664371
dey racist
>>
>>71681625
Why is there a mini Ku Klux Klan mask in the box?
>>
File: 1464820189262.png (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464820189262.png
21 KB, 640x640
>>71665905
>sexism is a social construct
>>
>>71670657
cuck
>>
>>71670729
she might for the protein.
>>
>>71676350
>Better than the first two!

Everytime.
>>
>>71667866
Fucking this. It should be everyones plan I don't plan on giving sony any of my fucking money for a bullshit movie, I already fell for The Amazing Spiderman 2
>>
File: 1463848586302.png (139 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1463848586302.png
139 KB, 500x449
I only go to the movies with my gf. I showed her a clip and she thought it looked gay af. Her sister is pumped for it though, but she's as ribbit as it comes.
>>
File: kjh.png (692 KB, 697x413) Image search: [Google]
kjh.png
692 KB, 697x413
best year ever
>>
>>71664371

I'll probably stream it with one my gf one night when we're bored, just to see how bad it is. Won't shill out any money.
>>
I already bought all the new action figures.

Of course I'm going to go see it the day it comes out.
>>
File: 1463533333388.png (116 KB, 282x213) Image search: [Google]
1463533333388.png
116 KB, 282x213
Nah, I'll watch a decent rip if one is around so I can shitpost about it with /tv/.
>>
>>71664469
I don't own an anvil, and can't afford to rent a theater one.
>>
File: 1453397241398.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1453397241398.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>71676283
The movie deserves all the hate, but i think that one goes to far
>>
>>71664371
Not in the theater, but I'll probably torrent a web-dl.
>>
>>71677524
>nd not for being part of this Ghostbustiers travesty.
I like how you accidentally used the word "travesty" correctly.
>>
>Liberal sites bitch about the nerd guy for being sexist
>His videos are still 95% likes to 5% dislikes in stark contrast to the female Ghostbusters trailer

I guess 'man babies' out number progressive and modern 2016 citizens of the world
>>
>>71664371
I've seen the term "man-baby" used in several headlines by clickbait sites, but it doesn't seem to be catching on at the ground level over at tumblr or the in comments.

It just seems like such a worn out insult brought back from the 90s
>>
Opinions on this tv
Ghost busters reboot similar to jump Street
Includes old ones being killed off in a scene as well
>>
File: 1466824667696.png (22 KB, 362x352) Image search: [Google]
1466824667696.png
22 KB, 362x352
Why are they acting like this? Why are they banking everything on this single movie?

Is this some sort of proof of concept for female-only reboots?
>>
>>71684450

Yes, they've invested too much money into this to right it off. They can't accept that there is so little demand for it, and internet sjw's don't go to cinemas.
>>
File: 143912475723.jpg (30 KB, 270x345) Image search: [Google]
143912475723.jpg
30 KB, 270x345
I like the new Ghostbusters theme.

That's it.
>>
>>71684450
Sony just wants their own tentpole
>>
>>71684563
wait nevermind the full theme sucks ass

I like a small part of the new theme
>>
File: 1466472203836.jpg (675 KB, 737x1255) Image search: [Google]
1466472203836.jpg
675 KB, 737x1255
>>71681662
>>71681625
>>
>>71685142
Are they serious?
>>
>>71685295
It's bound to increase sales.
>>
>>71684576
they couldn't make it with fucking spider-man, they ain't doing it with this garbage.
>>
>>71677301
Isn't that just the fat one with green make-up?
>>
>>71670729
She would if I told her I still got some leftover pizza in the fridge.
>>
File: 2016-06-30 22.10.38.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30 22.10.38.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
Reminder. Movie isn't out for nearly two more weeks
>clearance
Literally covering their faces
>>
>>71686582
>13.98

what was the original price?
>>
>>71686685
There are pictures floating around of then as low as $7
>>
>>71664371
>Movie is out in a week's time
>not one critic review
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
File: 1467486726425.jpg (33 KB, 622x276) Image search: [Google]
1467486726425.jpg
33 KB, 622x276
>>71686910
Embargo was supposed to be lifted on Monday. Has since been pushed back. Always a good sign.
>>
>>71686582
>mfw my store has no stay puft and just the female toys :( and they are STILL FULL PRICED
>>
>>71686953
Sony will prob not allow any reviews until 1 day before it is released idk kek
>>
>>71664371

>makes well thought out, mature argument saying everyone who is determined to dislike the movie should just ignore it and stop letting it bother them, and instead not to go see it and just do things they'll like instead
>brings up many valid points about why he doesn't like the movie based on the contents of the trailers
>only brings up gender once to say it doesn't matter, but he would have liked the original characters in the movie to "pass the torch" rather than to just ignore the previous movies and reboot the franchise
>is called a "whiny manbaby"

Sounds like the whiny manbabies are the people who piss themselves over being presented a mature argument for why a person doesn't share their opinions.
>>
You guys wanna hit a new level of hate for this movie?

they made a female slimer
>>
>>71664371
Nah. Maybe worth mentioning that neither does my girlfriend or my mom or any of my friends girlfriends.

I only know one person that's going to go see it, and he's a hardcore fan of the series (always cosplays Peter).

I'll probably pirate it at some point, but I dunno, maybe not. I don't really have time for boring shitty movies anymore. If I'm gonna watch a trainwreck I'd rather watch something charmingly low budget.
>>
>>71686582
They're probably hoping customers don't realize they're chicks and buy them by mistake.
>>
File: 1467695505311.jpg (239 KB, 2382x458) Image search: [Google]
1467695505311.jpg
239 KB, 2382x458
>>71670063
>>
>>71668348
>I don't want to be involved in your inane retardation
Then don't post in these threads fag
>>
>>71664371
only the true 1985 version.
>>
>>71674090
>filename
YOU OBVIOUSLY HATE WOMEN
>>
File: 1467362464230.jpg (53 KB, 383x526) Image search: [Google]
1467362464230.jpg
53 KB, 383x526
>>71677747
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>71686953
this probably is more about the fact they have all the buzz they need.
>>
>>71687646
>1984
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.