[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE CISGENDERED MALES BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 21
File: 1466793351372.jpg (229 KB, 1736x1352) Image search: [Google]
1466793351372.jpg
229 KB, 1736x1352
"I've read it and it's glorious and um the women in it are so phenomenally talented and you can tell they love each other and work together so beautifully and uh so I know it's going to be I think it's going to be just what the fans want honestly. . .

. . .Studios are certainly going to find out that it's not white single 18-year old men who pick the movies, I mean... that's just absurd"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-sigourney-weaver-on-new-ghostbusters-film-34782450.html
>>
>>71663088
dropd
>>
Still not going to watch it, fampai
>>
>>71663088
>spent her younger years showing off her tits and body to pander to that demographic

>now that she's older and her body's no longer attractive she goes all feminist

It's Carrie Fisher and Helen Mirren all over again
>>
>>71663088
wtf I hate Sigourney Weaver now!
>>
File: 1466884971998.png (916 KB, 1870x922) Image search: [Google]
1466884971998.png
916 KB, 1870x922
>>71663088
Come on Sigourney, you've got to at least TRY to sound like you mean it
>>
>I've read it and it's glorious
>read
There's a big difference between reading the script and seeing how the actors perform it. The trailer put me right off it.
>>
Is it really so hard to just sound genuine and talk like a real person for some celebrities?
>>
Paid endorsement
>>
>>71663088
Its gonna bomb. Cant wait to see the carnage
>>
>>71663224
You just summed up like 99% of all women senpaitachi.
>>
>>71663310
Celebrities are polticians
>>
As a Bangor man I love how often the Belfast Telegraph of all things ends up on 4chan.

Christ, Sigourney's looking old.
>>
>>71663088
The backlash of this is going to bury Sony.
>>
>>71663088
Lol. She knows it's going to suck major fucking dick, knows the fans are now expecting it to be major fucking dick, but can't say that because of her contract.
>>
>>71663326
This. It is obvious that she is being paid and forced to say this. No way would a women like Sigourney who has worked alongside men for years, been praised as a fucking legend by men (because she has for her role in the Alien movies) would ever think to then blame men for hating this movie.

THIS just shows that it isn't a sexist thing at all if every younger male loved Journeyer in the Alien movies (as I did as a young teenage guy growing up) and that the real reason we hate this Ghostbusters remake is due to the crappy dialogue, the bad jokes (they actually have a fart joke in it... just why).

A women like Sigourney who has lived through so much, also in a time when cisgendered, gender fluid whatever morons DID NOT exist wouldn't suddenly say these words.

I just do not at all believe this is her. After starring in so many sci fi movies, including doing a cameo for Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's Paul movie - WHY would she betray the geek culture community by saying "not white single 18-year old men who pick the movies".

That quote just sounds feminist forced.
>>
>>71663088
>it's not white single 18-year old men who pick the movies
Money picks the movies. And those 'white single 18-year old men' are the people who pay money for your fucking shitfest.
Show some respect, bitch. If it wasn't for those 18-year old men you wouldn't even have a career. No woman would actually go watch a body horror flick about an alien who rapes people with it's tail unless she was dragged there by her white boyfriend.
>>
>>71663470
>Journeyer
? wow that is the most fucked up typo I have ever encountered... I meant Sigourney
>>
>>71663088
>I've read it and it's glorious and um the women in it are so phenomenally talented and you can tell they love each other and work together so beautifully and uh so I know it's going to be I think it's going to be just what the fans want

Pretty sure the fans would want a movie staring the original cast with a talented director. Not a remake with females that "love eachother".
>>
>>71663470
The gay mafia threatened her family.
>>
>>71663480
>Show some respect, bitch.
This isn't the words of Sigourney talking so calm down. This is the words of Sony who are so paranoid that this film is going to be such a flop.
>>
>>71663480
You should send that evil cunt some emails.
>>
WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS?

People said it was today yet I don't see any...

I am literally dying waiting to know what the critics give it
>>
>>71663415
I go to uni in Belfast
It's hilarious how 4chan keeps citing this local paper that in any other circumstances is ignored by everyone outside of N.Ireland
>>
>>71663480
shhhh do not state that the 1979 Alien movie has rape in it. If feminists ever found out you would never hear the end of it kek
>>
>>71663088
RUH ROH RAGGY
>>
File: 1462088559665.jpg (694 KB, 2000x1318) Image search: [Google]
1462088559665.jpg
694 KB, 2000x1318
>>71663088
>"And I say this without any legal obligation at all" (now smile and try not to laugh, you can do it Sigourney)
>>
>>71663415
She actually looks heaps good here compared to some interviews from the 2004 Alien box set.

I swear she looked heaps more wrinkly there yet she looks more better here... so strange
>>
>>71663480

this.

I love how this gen of hipster fags got so overly aggressive at literally everybody who watches their movies and actually gives them Their money, and they barely have control of the midia as they delude themselves into. Mostly rich kids that got it through nepotism.

Actually, funny how any job that's even slightly artistic gets at least a few tards trying to turn it into a pretentious circlejerk, guess it's what we get when people grow their entire lives without a single hardship or effort, while being too stupid to rationalize but being told by daddy how smart they sure are.
>>
I'd love to see this movie flop while also being the most torrented movie in history. Would give studios some mixed messages.
>>
>>71663617
why is war so aesthetic?
>>
>>71663617
Yes she is being forced. Watch the interview. When she says "I think that female directors are... finally finally" you can see she lets out a sigh, looking down on the gound and is like "fuck I have to say this shit so Sony hears it" before then boosting back into confidence to get it done with.

well I hope that's how it went ;_;
>>
>>71663248
>>
File: 125161637.png (232 KB, 2268x1716) Image search: [Google]
125161637.png
232 KB, 2268x1716
>>71663679
It's sadly not going to flop. tons and tons of feminists are going to go see this.
>>
>>71663702
Play some vidya campaign games like Battlefield to be taken into a warzone like world.

Seriously why is /tv/ so anti gaming? When it comes to campaign games that try to do the same thing as movies where they re-tell history: what the hell is wrong with that?

As for multiplayer games where all you do is shoot others over and over then of course I can understand the hatred and dumbness of wasting your time doing that.
>>
>>71663831
rising storm is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
>>
I'm going to be completely serious here

I hate Leslie Jones.

I've enjoyed Melissa McCarthy and Katherine Wiig movies, I've never seen anything with Kate McKinnon in it but she seems cute

Leslie Jones offends me by existing. There is literally nothing tolerable or redeeming about her and I don't understand why we're supposed to congratulate her for being an old fat ugly unfunny loudmouth illiterate bitch
>>
>>71663911
wasn't she in wrongfully accused?
>>
>>71663911
Brave opinion.
>>
>>71663911
Go back to /pol/ you Drumpfcuck
>>
She's in the movie. Why would she say it's shitty?
>>
>>71664110
>her for being an old fat ugly unfunny loudmouth illiterate bitch
nowhere did this anon call her out due to her race. But he does make great points that yes Leslie Jones is a very loud mouthed person who likes to play a Black unintelligent Ghetto person.

No I am not making this up: her fucking ghostbutsers role is written to be like that and she has no problems with it..

When they COULD have made her character intelligent to actually show that blacks are important and help convince blacks that they can become intelligent in science if they decide to pursue a career etc... yet Feig and the script writer are hypocrites.

Only the white females are intelligent while as I said the black female is portrayed as so dumb.

And yet this is coming from a pro equality movie...
>>
>>71663957

for like 3 seconds
>>
>This movie has a moratorium on reviews until the last possible minute because Sony is in total damage control.
Also we know they're paying the original to defend the film/do a press tour even though their appearances are nothing more than tiny easter eggs that shouldnt have been exposed.
>>
Guy looses his sanity over a new clip from this movie at 1:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXX3KGHd2qo
>>
>>71663415
I'm going to spend the summer near Bangor, in Bethesda. What I'm in for? What places should I visit?
>>
>>71664266
write black ghetto woman as intelligent = dismissing "black culture", racist

write black ghetto woman as black ghetto woman = blatant stereotyping, racist

there's no way to win
>>
Man, I can't wait for the finger-pointing to begin with the reviews are terrible and the movie flops.
>>
even if this film is a financial hit, females dont fetishize movies the way males dude, who kept Ghostbusters relevant? males with their obsessive nerd culture. girls don't do that. it'll be in the Wal Mart $5 bin this time next year, no sequel. no comicons, the nerds will hate it, it will not be canon
>>
>>71663770
>Assuming likes translate into dollars.

>Assuming SJW's spend money.

Ask each SJW how many figures of Rae they own from Star Wars after they hounded Hasbro to make them. Currently they're heading to the clearance bin unsold.

Funny because Hasbro has been putting out female characters for years that sell slowly or don't sell... yet they find one item without a female and the SJW's jump on it like a grenade.

Its a ruse.
>>
>>71663088
Implying she isn't being forced by the studio like Bill Murray (see Sony emails) to support this piece of shit, under threat of legal action.
>>
>>71663088

Wow this almost sounds like fant4stic in a way

>They say they won't watch it because of a black man but they'll go see it anyway
>>
>>71664446
It's going to be our fault anyway.
>"OUR MOVIE FLOPPED BECAUSE DUMB 18-YEAR OLD WHITE MALES DIDN'T COME WATCH OUR MOVIE AFTER WE INSULTED THEM FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT!"
>>
>>71664446
The reviews are going to be overwhelmingly positive because they can't trash it after defending it for so long, but it will be massive financial failure
>>
What the hell happened to moot?
>>
>>71664441
>write black ghetto woman as intelligent = dismissing "black culture", racist
Name three times this has happened
>>
>>71664486
Yup. No doubt. I mean why would she be so willing to show up for a press tour for an EASTER EGG CAMEO?

That in itself speaks volumes about this disaster.
>>
>>71664441
>write black ghetto woman as intelligent = dismissing "black culture", racist
This doesn't happen in the mainstream ever
And if it did ever happen, it would just prove the boondocks right to criticise BET
>>
Why did she specify the "white"
Does she think black +18 males actually want to see this?
>>
>>71664459
I haven't seen Rey figures out in the wild in months, just a bunch of unsold Finns and Zuvios.
>>
>>71664446
It already is falling on feig

He is backtracking about this being a women's only film and blaming Sony's marketing for the misdirection of his film
>>
BTW: China has a NO-GHOST policy on movies. So Ghostbusters is SCREWED.

Funny that the media hasnt been talking about this anymore.
>>
>>71664669
That's what the Sony suits told her to say
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8
>>
>>71663568
>WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS?
>People said it was today yet I don't see any...
>I am literally dying waiting to know what the critics give it

"Alright prisoners, who wants to get their head chopped off first?"
>>
>>71664669
>finally a film made for me and my boiz Jamaloshan, DeHowry and Lebramofly!
>not enough films representing us black folk as the loud, eccentric people we are that take no sass from no one - especially not some dumbass ghost. You feel me?
>>
>>71663088
So that what moot is doing nowadays?
>>
>>71663770
>It's sadly not going to flop. tons and tons of feminists are going to go see this.

It is. Those people are broke pieces of shit, most unemployed.

The general population won't either because there's too much other stuff competing with it.
>>
>>71663088
This is almost word for word what Bill Murray said too. Who wants to bet a Sony PR executive wrote their lines? Kind of sad desu
>>
>>71664446

I can already see it now. "The movie flopped in box office because straight, white, males are surprised it's women."
>>
>>71664669
18+ black males think this is solid comedy and that Leslie Jones is really funny.

I am not even making this up. This youtuber defends the way the trailer ends when Leslie chimps out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjDqAqiFjOI
>>
>>71664940
>18+ black males think this is solid comedy and that Leslie Jones is really funny.

Oh wow one youtube does

That solid af proof
>>
File: 1621728738.png (18 KB, 1067x193) Image search: [Google]
1621728738.png
18 KB, 1067x193
>>71664957
>only one youtuber thinks Leslie is extremely funny
nope, over 12,000 people do
>>
Sigourney will shill if she's paid enough. Alien Resurrection is proof.
>>
File: 1374382725291.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1374382725291.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>71664940
>sample size: one
>>
File: 15262782328.png (886 KB, 1066x526) Image search: [Google]
15262782328.png
886 KB, 1066x526
What is her expression trying to convey?
>>
File: pleb_filter.jpg (92 KB, 1263x763) Image search: [Google]
pleb_filter.jpg
92 KB, 1263x763
>>71664110
HAH! FOUND YOU REDDIT!

Seriously does anyone know that reddit is coming here and signaling everything not progressive as /pol/ stuff? It's hilarious.
>>
>>71663770
Fake accounts
>>
>>71663088
There's no way Dipold and Feig's script was "glorious". Chances are it read as some retarded GB fan fiction written by a fat Twilight loving ginger bitch. Why can't Weaver just not say anything than blatantly lie to us when we have the evidence in the Reddit leak and trailers?
>>
Imagine having a week without not hearng celebs demonize white males. Just imagine.
>>
File: g5g4gb4tb4rbtb.jpg (83 KB, 808x518) Image search: [Google]
g5g4gb4tb4rbtb.jpg
83 KB, 808x518
>>71663088
Nobody cares about Glenn Danzig anymore.
>>
>>71665091
Yeah it's pretty transparent and cringe worthy
>>
>>71665361

Will never happen. thankfully these idiots possess no threat and just whine like a baby while they equally fuck their white men.
>>
i'm going to make a sex and the city reboot with an all male cast, cut a really bad trailer and then flood the media with outsourced articles about how alarming the anti-male sentiment reflected in the trailer reception is
>>
>>71664441
Obvious thing to do is just let Blacks makes their movies. But then they all end up with KILL WHITEY under tones
>>
>>71663088
I thought she was better than this. What a shame.
>>
>>71664556
Underrated
>>
>>71664689
>China has a NO-GHOST policy on movies.

Wait what?
>>
>>71665628
yeah you'd think after her history of starring as Ellen Ripley, a REAL strong female character in a believable universe, she'd be above this stupid shit.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assume she's just shilling for money. I'd probably sell out too if I were poor and needed the money to be honest, but as somebody quite wealthy I wouldn't budge
>>
>>71665006
Alien Resurrection was good
>>
Do you think Sony cut her a check or did they just threaten litigation like with Bill Murray?
>>
>>71663088
Oh thank god, I thought she was talking about the new alien movie and was legitimately worried there for a second, but its just Ballbusters, which nobody cares about.
>>
>>71665521
Ironically that would probably do very well
>>
>>71665697
Ghosts/spirits are a major taboo in Chinese culture. Skulls/skeletons too.
>>
>>71663252
It scares me that someone as old as the person in that picture could be browsing /tv/ right now.
>>
>>71665697
it's super taboo
kinda like how swedes don't celebrate halloween because it's seen as sacrilegious towards the dead
>>
>>71665784
Interesting, any reason for that?
>>
>>71665868
China has over a billion people and each and every one of them has a skelly inside so they don't wanna take any chances
>>
>>71664441
Look at this fucking premature equadulator.. Nice going faggot!
>>
>>71663088
im black and i dont want to see that trash
>>
Reminder that the leaked Sony emails explicit revealed that the original cast members (Bill Murray in particular) were going to be coerced with legal action to shill Ghostbusters 3 regardless of if they wanted to or not.
>>
>>71665993
"coerced" is not a legal way to do anything. How? Why? Just because they starred in the previous films they can't utter their opinions on the female one?
>>
>>71663831
I'm not a gamer, and in the large sense I despise gaming, but I fucking loved Uncharted 4. It was cinematic as fuck, which gives me the impression that /v/ probably hates it, but that only makes me like it even more.
>>
>>71666054
I don't need to justify anything to you. The emails are freely available and easy to read if you're having such a hard time believing it.
>>
>>71666094
I just asked how you fucking retard, holy shit stop being so defensive. When you say "coerced" you're either paraphrasing badly or misrepresenting the truth, that's it
>>
>>71666118
co·erce

>persuade (an unwilling person) to do something by using force or threats.

Does forcing an actor to speak approvingly about a movie they dislike at the threat of legal action stemming from previous contractual obligation not count as coercion to you, dumb fucking shill?
>>
>>71666187
And I asked the simple fucking question, are they still under contract? Which you somehow took personally as an insult.

You give trump voters a bad name, just saying. Stop being so sensitive
>>
>>71666244
I didn't take anything personally as an insult. In fact you were the first one to start losing your shit, ironically enough in the same post where you accused me of being too "defensive". Don't know what you meant by that.

>You give trump voters a bad name, just saying. Stop being so sensitive

You are a special case, my friend.
>>
>>71663770
Feminists and SJW don't actually spend money to support the things they demand cater to them. The same shit happens in the video game industry, and every time they alienate people to cater to SJWs, it's a fucking bomb because they don't actually support that shit.
>>
>>71666298
>no u

kill yourself, aspie
>>
>>71666244
coercion is violence or duress. No one is being coerced, being under contract isn't coercion

Dumb ape
>>
>>71666054
Bill Murray has infamous for holding out or refusing to do anything related to Ghostbusters. Their legal action would have been a frivolous suit which would have bled Murray of money should he try to defend against it. So the option they put forward was if Murray tries to hold out Sony would come up with some reason to sue him. How is the real question. Maybe an old contract, maybe threaten to fuck with royalties either way they wanted to play hardball just to get him involved and get press out of him.
>>
>>71666322
After you're done crying and having your fit, I'd appreciate a thank you for the spoonfeeding. I shouldn't have done it, but in the big picture I enjoy posting alongside people who aren't completely dense and ignorant retards like what you were before I helped.
>>
>>71666351
Do you even know what "duress" means? Not that that's even in the definition for coercion, which you should definitely give another read.
>>
>>71666429
If I actually looked up the e-mail, I am 99.99% likely not find the word "coercion" or anything pertaining to actual coercion in the real sense of the word, hence why you're so defensive when you're told to be an emotional ape
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-05+at+06.40.11).png (22 KB, 1025x213) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-05+at+06.40.11).png
22 KB, 1025x213
>>71666473
Fucking kek, let's just end this autismal debate right here
>>
>>71666477
You're welcome to do that any time, anon.
>>
>>71666506
>violence, threat or other pressure

Yeah, not seeing the problem. What is your point?
>>
>>71666545
fucking kek again, good job moving those goalposts
>>
>>71666072
Uncharted games are great
>>
>>71663088
>>71663248
guess I'm a #xenomorphmissile now
>>
>>71666244
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>71663088
Thinking 18 yr olds give a fuck about the original Ghostbusters XD XD
>>
>>71666574
>claims I'm moving the goalposts
>turned the "debate" into himself justifying his retarded claim that Bill Murray's case isn't coercion because it also happens to be duress (??????)

You are outrageously stupid.
>>
>literally telling the core audience to fuck off
Thats some great advertisement. Why did they even call it Ghostbusters if nobody wants the fans of originals to come and pay?
>>
>>71666579
>missle meme

This will never not be funny
>>
>>71666656
>it also happens to be duress

You can't read obviously, because he isn't under duress or threat of violence so it isn't coercion, by definition.
>>
>>71666709
Coercion doesn't require exclusively require a threat of physical violence.

>You can't read obviously

Says the idiot who still hasn't read the definition of coercion.
>>
>>71663415
What happened? She looked really good for 60 in Avatar
>>
>>71666709
>violence, threat or other pressure
>threat or other pressure

Threatening a lawsuit falls under that, moron.
>>
>>71666688

>white males are the most important persons in the universe
dat projecting
>>
>>71663088
this is very strange coming from the actress who played the baddest bitch in all of science fiction. you would think feminists would prop ripley up as an icon of modern feminism. but of course not, they are defending a dumb remake of an okay movie.
>>
>>71666707
When your balls drop it will.
>>
>>71666307
This.
SJW and Feminist have a little sister syndrome.
I noticed this while watching a video that was showing how weird SJW and such are. There were multiple clips where they mention their brothers. So it stem from this childish need to get back at boys and take their play things.
Here's an analogy:
The sister want the "toy truck" so they try to force a power of authority to make you give the toy truck to them. They don't care about the toy truck they don't even like toy trucks but the fact they're ruining your enjoyment of the toy truck and getting their way is what matters.
These women don't care about movies, tv, and video games they just want to change them to fed their damaged egos.
>>
>>71664446
Reviews are going to be extremely positive from critics because those same critics have already been attacking people who criticize it. The critics fear they will be labelled as ignorant misogynists or sexist if they give it the negative reviews I'm positive it will deserve. Most of them will not only praise the movie but almost all of the positive reviews WILL 100% include male bashing/whining about man babies. The user reviews will be abysmal unless tumblr makes an active campaign to flood it, but I'm sure reddit and 4chan will fire back if that happens. Either way, I don't think this movie will do well in the box office at all.
>>
>>71666754
She actually looked old as shit. Better than my mom, but still..
>>
>>71666764
Coercion is by definition illegal compulsion you fucking moron, and therefore lawsuits obviously don't fall under that

dear lord you're one thick idiot. We're done, you're a waste of time
>>
>>71666773
On this planet they are. They've built the antic and the modern world and those.
>>
>>71666773
>White males make Ghostbusters a thing
>hurrr durrr u dun matta whit boi ;)

Will we still won't matter when this steaming piece of shit flops hard?
>>
>>71666864
those in-between
>>
>>71666830
>Coercion is by definition illegal compulsion

No it isn't. Try reading the definition..

>We're done, you're a waste of time

And here the idiot ducks out, thinking he'll get the last word. That's definitely an indicator that you felt good about your argument.
>>
>>71666865

>Ghostbusters must flop
Wow, you're bitter.
>>
>>71666801
Drop into your dads mouth lmao rekt kiddo

I am now a #BALListicmissle ;)
>>
>>71666773
>hen this steaming piece
When did I say it? I said young white males are the core audience of science fiction movies featuring white comedians, which is a fucking fact. Do you think lots of women or black people went to see Dan Aykroyd's mullet?
>>
>>71666830
>Coercion is by definition illegal compulsion you fucking moron
Threatening to sue someone is a common tactic to gets ones way. Is it ethical? No is very much legal to file suit against someone for anything. I think what you're thinking about it coercion of a witness or plaintiff which is very much illegal. That's something totally different.
>>
>>71667049

>muh "facts"
Again projecting.

White males believe everything in this world belongs to them. Source: history.
>>
Oh shit, my Queen has spoken. Well /tv/ I'm off this ride, it was fun but now I have to say goodbye and join the people who are hyped about this movie, because Sigourney "The Goddess" Weaver said so
>>
>>71663088
Good Ms Weaver, now just do the cameo and you can see ypur family
>>
File: 1356891498585.png (1017 KB, 665x663) Image search: [Google]
1356891498585.png
1017 KB, 665x663
This movie is going to succeed, and it's all because of you retards talking about it every fucking day.
>>
>>71666930
It is bound to flop
>>
>>71667239
Just ignoring things have never worked, Israel knows that ("never again") and the jews in Germany should've known that

Inb4 Poe's law or strawman trying to equate the holocaust with this or whatever made up fallacy-word I'm using right now, it's just an example. Also I'm not a jew-loving /pol/-hater either
>>
>>71667159
History? You mean that thing created by White men?
>>
>>71667239
Normal fags with money aren't paying attention to the movie though. They not only pissed off the nerds who spread this shit via word of mouth but they also can't get the masses to give a shit about it. It's dead on arrival.
>>
>>71663224
Pretty much this, she hit the wall and now it's time to go full-feminist.
>>
>>71667239
Just like Floptastic 4 right?
>>
>>71667314
The "holocaust" never happened, kid.
>>
>>71667411
inb4 holocaust deniers

It happened, whether it was muh six trillion or 3 trillion is another issue
>>
>>71667411
>kid
Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 1467367488563.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
1467367488563.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
>>71667438
Actually no it didn't. The real holocaust was the murder of 65 million White Ethnic European Christians in the gulags.

>inb4 muh skellajews

Look up typhus
>>
>>71667597
yeah of course a lot of other white ethnic europeans were killed unjustly too, under another term that's not the holocaust
>>
>>71667317
They really did fuck themselves when they attacked the "basement dwellers living at home" as Melissa Mccarthy implied anyone who didn't want to see this movie was.
Those basement dwellers are the ones who go on different sites and out in the real world to get normies interested. The skinny faggot loser is the one who gets his chad brother to take his date to see goofy shit like this.
Sony and Paul Feig are trying to romance a demographic they doesn't care about this stuff the way nerdy males do.
Example:
The first Fantastic Four movie was absolute ass, it was corny cartoonish shit but it made it's money back and then some in the box office. Which lead to a sequel.
While the latest reboot which was suppose to be hip, fresh, dramatic, and progressive failed miserably. Want to know why? The first movie tried to be true to the fans of the original content and even when people were critical on Jessica Alba being cast and The Things design they didn't insult all people who said anything or make a sweeping claim about nerds. And the nerds still encouraged others to see it. What did Josh Trank and Micheal B. Jordon do when criticized? They attacked the fan base calling them racists and other things. It back fired because the nerds did nothing but shit on the film and did not encourage normies to see it.
The nerds who made Ghostbusters an international franchise worth who knows what in merchandise are still there and to shoo them away because your feelings were hurt is why this movie will flop and flop hard.
>>
File: 1467590912514.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
1467590912514.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>71667557
Kid detected

>>71667675
Interesting how the "terms" of the "holocaust" were set by jews. Hmm really makes you think

He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.
>>
>>71666804
>>71666307
>video games 1-2 years ago
>we are doing something ground breaking and we will be focusing on feminist perspective
>video games now
>I think we will take the more traditional approach

The only devs stuck with the sjw shit is bioware, remedy entertainment and dice.

The rest got their sales fucked up
>>
>>71663088
It's another Bill Murray situation.
>>
>>71666804
>The sister want the "toy truck"
>tfw you have a kid sister
>she would cry to mom if she didn't get to play with my toys or video games
>tfw she would break them, play with them wrong, or leave them off not to be played with at all
Now other girls I've never met do that shit to everything I enjoy.
It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>71663088
Galaxy Quest wasn't that long ago was it? Times a bitch
>>
>>71669141
its like 17 years old m8
>>
>>71663408
political agents
>>
>>71663088
>"I've read it and it's glorious and

>*gun cocks*

>um the women in it are so phenomenally talented and you can tell they love each other and work together so beautifully and

>"MOMMY PLEASE JUST DO WHAT THEY SAY AND READ THE CARDS! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

>uh so I know it's going to be I think it's going to be just what the fans want honestly. . .

Fixed.
>>
File: 1467720787484.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1467720787484.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>71669194
Fug, I can remember when it came out like it was yesterday
>>
>>71663224
>no longer attractive

4 u fampai
>>
>>71669141
hnnnnng gotta watch it now
>>
>>71663088
Guess Sony managed to hire a few more Lawyers, huh?
>>
>>71663770
Yeah, it'll make Millions, not the Hundreds of Millions it needs
>>
File: Kek.gif (638 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
638 KB, 200x150
>>71664689

>No-Ghost policy

I can't wait for Chinaposting to become meme of the year
>>
>>71665697
Literally 2 spooky for Pu Ki
>>
>>71665868
Most cultures do. It's irreverent to the dead.

It wasn't until Christianity came along and started talking about how your body is just a shell that people started digging around in them for fun.

Some Barbarians also mutilated bodies, but they didn't care about seeing how they worked, but most civilized cultures revere the dead
>>
File: 1466368137311.gif (2 MB, 209x229) Image search: [Google]
1466368137311.gif
2 MB, 209x229
>>71663088

I always liked her and she has to pull this bullshit, it's not fair.
>>
>>71672912
>but most civilized cultures revere the dead
civilized =/= rational obviously
>>
>>71665868

Ancestor worship.
>>
>>71664441
There you go extrapolating criticism into consequence and course of action with accountability. It is almost as if you can't wrap your head around how all female is actually equality or how reliance on other people's pre-existing work is independence. The issues surrounding this artistic endeavour are so prescient.
>>
>>71663224
>Helen Mirren
>I prefer male journalists because there's a streak of female journalism - the bitches - who are mean-spirited and nasty because you are another woman and want to make you feel crap. It's very upsetting. I'm more careful when I'm being interviewed by a woman because, from experience as well as reading articles about other women, I know there is a little stiletto knife hidden behind the back.

She just says senile shit sometimes
>>
>>71663088
So has she gone senile or is Paul Fieg holding her family hostage in Sony's evil underground lair
>>
>>71664266

agreed.

Winston was actually progressive since he was just an average joe who at first didn't believe in it but was it for the money but he eventually gained a good understanding of the science and everything.

I feel in many ways they're regressing than progressing.
>>
>>71663088
Well, Sigourny, I liked you, but this is some low-level trash coming from a prostitute like you.
>>
>>71664689
well there was a ghost demon woman in monkey king 2. turned in to a dark souls skeleton boss at the end.
now there was a good movie.
>>
>>71665772
That review at the bottom of the poster.
>>
>>71676952
Kek I never noticed that
>>
She's probably getting paid or threatened by Sony.
>>
File: whoYaGonnaCarr.jpg (100 KB, 540x773) Image search: [Google]
whoYaGonnaCarr.jpg
100 KB, 540x773
>>71665697
>There are, apparently, ways around the “no ghosts!” rule. One easy way is to explain that the people seeing visions of the dead were crazy, perhaps, or on drugs. The second Pirates of the Caribbean film, Dead Man’s Chest, was banned in China because it had spirits swarming around, but Disney accordingly made cuts to the Chinese version of the series’ third film, At World’s End, to make it acceptable.

I wonder if there is some weird gas thing that makes people "Go crazy" in this movie and "see ghosts".
How much editing are they going to have to do?

There's two things we know.
>pic related says this movie is coming out in China
>The Chinese will slurp out the crappiest shit if you just cater to them.

Sony will do what it has to make sure this movie plays there. It will make the quality of the movie suffer beyond what we were already trying to comprehend. And yet the movie will be a box office success because of global revenue thanks to international markets like China despite being a ho-hum performance in theaters domestically.

And that marginal success is all that is necessary to keep the SJW train chugging along.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.