[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this may be the final season for lil' Stevie Brule.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: dr_steve_brule.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dr_steve_brule.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
I think this may be the final season for lil' Stevie Brule. Everyone around him is going insane/possessed/dying. I'm wondering if they're going to kill him off in the final episode, especially since the name of ep6 is "Crime". Discuss
>>
>steve brule past season 2
no thanks
>>
>>71663175

but season 3 and 4 are good?
>>
>>71663372
no
>>
I literally have no idea what this thread is about.
>>
>>71663464

Check it Out! with Dr. Steve Brule
>>
>Welcome to hell, who gives a shit!?

Eggs was absolutely repulsive, i loved it. Cars was funny too. JCR is going fuller retard and it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1464105882189.png (118 KB, 279x290) Image search: [Google]
1464105882189.png
118 KB, 279x290
>>71663175
>>71663394
Check out this hunk, who cares
>>
>>71664811

You may get diseased

You may choke on a bone

But you will definitely love the flavor ;)
>>
>>71663394
>>71663175

>He didnt see crohost name of Linda Barengi get cooked like a dang turkey
>>
>>71664911

maybe he'll go down in a fire like linda barreli
>>
Goddamn hunks. LEAVE STEVE ALONE!
>>
Cars was a hell of an opener for this season. Liked it better than Eggs. Overall this season seems way weirder. Don't know if I like the gradual chaos they're introducing or not.
>>
>>71666111

I WILL BE REMOVING ALL OF MY TEETH
>>
>My last name, like from my name from before? Was Little Stevie. Now my grownup name is Dr. Steven Brule.
>>
File: clam man.png (775 KB, 1093x623) Image search: [Google]
clam man.png
775 KB, 1093x623
>>
>You know what Winston Churchill said about hell? "If you're going through hell, keep going."

>You know what the devil said about hell? "Welcome to hell, who gives a shit?"
>>
>>71666111
I like it, every Season is one step closer in a decent into hell with weirder characters being introduced e.g. The Clam Man, Hippy Joel, Brown
>>
>Can I have a balloon?
>Sure
>Taps it with his mic and it explodes
>DANGIT

I fucking died
>>
I'm gonna miss that old dusty caterpillar. You're a great old grandpa grease monkey!

https://youtu.be/jO1pFzQ6Pfg

https://youtu.be/jO1pFzQ6Pfg
>>
File: brule cool guy zone.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
brule cool guy zone.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Brule-isms we've adopted into our personal vocabulary?

I'll start:

>I know.
>>
>>71667052
Just another hunk/who cares?
>>
I hope there is a season 5, and I hope it's a 6 episode acid nightmare.
>>
>CHECK IT OUT RECURRING CAST POWER RANKINGS
1. Doug Prishpreed
2. Carol Krabit
3. Pablo Myers
4. Terry Bruge-Hiplo
5. Denny
6. Dorris Pringle-Brule
7. Scott Clam
8. Ron Don Vonlonte
9. Brown
10. Sunshine Brule
>>
File: mobin.png (271 KB, 845x472) Image search: [Google]
mobin.png
271 KB, 845x472
>>71669237

forgetting someone?
>>
>>71669237
Prish and Krabit are the least exaggerated for sure, but Clam, as overrated as he can be, is just stupidly funny.
>>
>>71669951
I saw a pretty disturbing clip of Carol I think is in the next episode. It was on AS and don't think it's on the Internet. Everyone's getting the demonic treatment this season.
>>
>>71666111
See Denny? I got my daddy back. I'm a baby boy!
>>
>>71662828
Is it on Tonight?
>>
>>71667052
Haven't really adopted anything into my vocabulary, but Tim and Eric in general has permanently planted those stupid infantile phrases and words like bub bub, clam boy, pep pep into my brain
>>
>>71666700
Are you ticklish?
>>
>>71670091
What was it like? Just in case it was promo only.
>>
>>71663464
Google is your friend.
>>
>>71663464
Channel 5's late night programing ya dingus
>>
>>71667052

Welcome to be here
>>
>>71670740
Friday>>71671012
It was Carol whispering without any noise with ominous background music, then they fuck with her face like they did with Scott and Doug this season.
>>
>>71669314
Doesn't count... Mobin couldn't hack it
>>
>Last episode is Crime

Steve is gonna rape someone isn't he?
>>
>>71670770
Well, I am if you wanna tickle me...
>>
>>71671407
>>71670770

*smooch*
>>
>>71671393
I'm guessing it's a Brown centered episode, since I've seen a screen cap of him in an orange jumpsuit. I forget where though.
>>
>>71667052
Any time he kisses anything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkDYZfAhLDI

Actress who played Pamela in Eggs uploaded her clip and responded to a couple of comments
>>
>>71671393

brown 3
>>
>>71663464
t. typical hunk
>>
>>71667052
Jackprot
Hunks
Mumbercycle
Scrapeboard
Shushi
>>
>>71671487
Oh boy
>>
This character I just posted might be the best "persona" to ever come out of the Tim & Eric 'verse.

He doesn't seem in any way mentally deficient or even awkward, just slightly nervous and with a very particular look and voice.

But more to the point, the delivery of the lines they fed him. All I can say is, for all the shit Tim or Eric get for their comedy, I feel like they are geniuses on comedic timing. They must cut like 100 takes for these guys, I don't get how something is so perfectly timed to be this weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8T0Mp34z8
>>
>>71674193
Tim and Eric in general are unfortunately very underrated by the people who think it's anti-comedy when it's not and who want to act cool for not liking something strange without actually looking at the intricacies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPoGRfyrBWU
>>
>>71675002

I love Tim and Eric Awesome Show, I've seen every episode at least twice. I'm not as fond of their other stuff to be honest though. Tim and Eric are best in small doses, 11 minutes of them is about as much as I can stomach at one time.
>>
has anyone been to Norg Yorg? I hear its beautiful this time of year
>>
File: brulemelt.gif (976 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
brulemelt.gif
976 KB, 500x280
>>71662828
Check it Out! has turned into a personal collection of Steve's anguish. I don't know if he will be killed off really since the whole show revolves around his suffering as a guy just trying to make it. My friend went to the Season premiere in LA of Brule and got to see an unreleased Channel 5 Daytime talk show with Brule, similar to the vain of Bagboy but with a live audience more in the style of Ellen or Oprah. By the end of the show, Pablo Myers is brought out as a guest and announces that he has foreseen that the world will end tomorrow and that everyone should go into their own egg shaped bomb shelters that can last 2 years. It's revealed that Steve is the only one in the whole studio, including the live audience, without a shelter. It concludes with Steve panicking and crying alone after no one would let him stay in their shelter. Either the world never ended or this piece of Channel 5 is out of context and is maybe the actual conclusion for Steve, with a cliff hanger ending were we are unsure if the premonition is true and if Steve is really in danger.
>>
File: pablomyers.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pablomyers.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>71675343
Cont.

>>71675343

The narrative of Channel 5 itself has changed perspective on what we all used to see. Channel 5's very own Married News team originated from Tom goes to the Mayor which had its own funny and weirdly surrealistic elements of an American society. It progressed through Awesome Show and introduced Brule as a goofy numbskull whose advice and antics were laughable. Also many of the other shows and sketches on Awesome show were supposed to be programing on Channel 5. Check it Out! definitely has taken a darker tone into the universe of channel 5. We've been introduced to
>>71664890
Pablo Meyers is a perfect example, A self made man and owner of Myers Superfoods, a store regularly shilled on Channel 5. Pablo always advertised strange foods before, but the newest cans ask a lot about his character. Pablo clearly realizes these cans are dangerous, but why sell them still? Perhaps its because Pablo knows the mindless viewers of Channel 5 will buy his cans despite how dangerous they are. All the chickens Pablo lost to the disease could have cost him thousands, but Pablo has to save face. At the end of the ad, Pablo states his name almost begrudgingly, "I am Pablo Myers" almost if it is a testament to his legacy. A man who knows he will harm others to try and continue what he has built.

It sent chills up my spine.
>>
>>71667052
>Who cares
>Hunk
>Name of ______
>ya dringus
>For your health!
>[With mouth full of food] Check please!
>Pruppets
>>
File: New Samurai Universe.jpg (136 KB, 1211x896) Image search: [Google]
New Samurai Universe.jpg
136 KB, 1211x896
>>71675397

Yes, Cinco / Channel 5 is like the Umbrella Corporation of everything creative that has come from the beginning of the Awesome Show to the end of Steve Brule.

From the informercial products to Check It Out!, they expanded on this television network as a cohesive packaging of all their skits / bits / sketches and the darkness of everything has wrapped up into S4.

That sketch with the poison spray for midgets felt like I was being innoculated with something I'd never be able to cure myself from. They're reaching a new high / low I hadn't thought possible.
>>
Wait wut? This is an actual series? I thought it was just a skit with Riley from a Tim and Eric episode this whole time.
>>
>>71675343
>unreleased Channel 5 Daytime talk show

Do you have any actual source on the existence of this? Cause I'm very happy to hear they've done another special with Brule, bag boy was good and this sounds even better.
>>
>>71676143
Nice PowerPoint presentation kid
>>
>>71677637
Making fun of somebody for writing something about a thing they like?
>>
>>71676271
Yeah, there's 4 seasons.
>>
>>71676271
Check your local listings ya dangus
>>
>>71678400
Unironically liking things is so passé kid
>>
>>71675397
Pablo Myers and his whole terrible empire spooks me but good
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.