[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love the show but hate some of the episodes. Whats her name /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Love the show but hate some of the episodes. Whats her name /tv/?
>>
>>71662454
deadwood - anything where swearengen isn't prominently featured
>>
Dr Who. I grew up with the classic series and will always love it. I tried to like NuWho but after 8 seasons of shit have decided to give up on it.
>>
>>71662454

Uhhhh... this applies to every show.

Even the sopranos has a couple of stinkers.
>>
>>71662714
so you are posting on the wrong thread....
>>
>>71662868
Nope. I still love the show. I just hate the post 2005 television episodes.
>>
Married with Children
>>
>>71662938
Yep I mean the topic implies that you love most of the show but there are just some episodes here and there that you hate, while you seem to hate 10 years worth of material. Not the same.
>>
>>71663032
To add to this, OP says "some" episodes, you hate "lots/most" episodes. (even if it isn't most, its lots, not some.)
>>
Chuck, although hate might be a strong word. The last few episodes are dumb as fuck though
>>
>>71663032
I still like the majority of episodes.
>>
>>71663227
Lol aight whatever I'm arguing over semantics, I'd say if you like 55% of the episodes you still don't hate just "some", but whatever

I'll give a better example - LOST. I love most of the series but there are a few episodes in Season 5 and 6 that are just bad.

Not the past 3 seasons. Just a few episodes.
>>
>>71663379
Classic Who ran for 26 years. I like most of those episodes. Therefore there are way more Dr Who episodes that I like than those I dislike.
>>
>>71663098
Hate is a strong word. But see your point.
I think it would have been a million times better(and make sense plot-wise) if Shaw was the final villain Instead of whatever that other guys name was
>>
>>71663479
Oh damn jesus 26 years, I was thinking more like 10 or so. Aight aight. I concede
>>
>>71662962
Seven, right?
>>
>>71663538
Yeah, I didn't mind the ending that much because it was fairly clear everything was going to work out, but Quinn was just so underwhelming after Shaw and Volkoff. Honestly I think it should have ended in season 4, it had some of my favorite episodes (episode 13 was fantastic).
>>
>>71663587
Also they have been producing audio plays with the surviving classic Drs since around 99. I like a good percentage of those.
>>
File: 1464526303193.jpg (209 KB, 1205x1220) Image search: [Google]
1464526303193.jpg
209 KB, 1205x1220
Love some episodes but hate the show. What's her name?
>>
Firefly is the definition of this. Has episodes like out of gas and the one with Jubal Early, then it has some absolutely shit ones like Safe.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.