[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Season 2 of the Ricky Gervais XFM Show is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: k-man.jpg (18 KB, 294x292) Image search: [Google]
k-man.jpg
18 KB, 294x292
Daily reminder that Season 2 of the Ricky Gervais XFM Show is one of the greatest artistic achievements in the history of mankind.
>>
radio shows have seasons? how queer
>>
>>71660238
Do they just yell at Karl and tell him he's talking shit the whole time?
>>
>>71660238
>season
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BwkG0t6rM
>>
>>71660238
Hi, Karl.
>>
>>71660286
No joke, Karl actually ponders things that nobody in human history has ever pondered before. He's the modern Plato.
>>
mental
>>
Is Karl working on anything new?

Also, is The Moaning of Life worth watching?
>>
>>71660909
Just published a new book

He may be 'avin a rest for a bit but if he gets the itch to travel again he will likely make a new series.
>>
>>71660909
Moaning of life is comfy-tier. It proves that Karl can be funny on his own too. So yeah.
>>
>>71660909
>>71660942
about to release new season of moaning of life
>>
>>71661019
no he's not
>>
>>71661019
Nah, Karl said no season 3 anytime soon lad
>>
>>71661036
>>71661059
it's out tomorrow
>>
>>71661123
Are you 'aving a laugh?
>>
>ruse and bully your friend so much that he is known as a idiot around
>everywhere he goes in the western world he gets called "head like a fucking orange"
>he thinks his head is deformed

ricky is truly a rusemaster. Even people in scandinavia call him head like a fucking orange. I'm visiting my parents and even they commented yesterday "oh, the idiot abroad"?
>>
>>71660238

It's shit and so are you.
>>
>>71661234
>>everywhere he goes in the western world he gets called "head like a fucking orange"

seems to me he got off pretty light when you consider how much more his head looks like a kicked-about mass of excreta than it does an orange
>>
>>71660909
He moved out of London and seems to be quasi-retired.

He'll pop up again in a year or two once he gets sick of Suzanne's parent coming round.
>>
I want MoL on USFlix please
>>
>>71661304

There is no Suzanne
>>
Its funny because Dr frog is now forcing child sex charges, Maybe he should've gave them the sony
>>
Too bad it started becoming scripted at about that point
>>
>>71660846
He sat dribbling in the garden for 15 minutes once, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>71660238

Is there anywhere I can download it for free or is it only available for purchase?
>>
>>71661457
You can [steal it online]
>>
>>71661633
why didn't [my spoiler work]
>>
>>71661633
>>71661659
Oh look at 'im. The round headed mong can't even spoiler properly. Play a record.
>>
>>71661437
It's believe it's called "slatherin"
>>
As a Manc, the amount of Southerners who have got into this and started imitating his accent is shocking

It's like when they find someone who's working class and trying to relate with you
>>
>>71661457
You can't buy the XFM show. It's just recordings of an old radio show. Just look up a torrent or something. The original one I used 5 or so years ago doesn't seem to be active anymore but there are tons more that have sprung up.
Dunno about if you can still buy the podcasts but fuck it those clowns have enough money by now.
>>
>>71661457
http://www.wherewhywhen.com/xfm-the-ricky-gervais-show-seasons-1-4-complete/
>>
>>71661014
it'd be even funnier if it wasn't tethered to make a scripted point by the end
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.