[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just watched made in america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: he seemed like such a cool guy.jpg (15 KB, 190x250) Image search: [Google]
he seemed like such a cool guy.jpg
15 KB, 190x250
between this and american crime story, i can say i am utterly and thoroughly juiced

question remains: did he do it?
>>
you gonna do this every day now?
>>
He either did it, or he's a psychopath for coming out with If I Did It, and deserves to be locked up for that.

Here's the real question though.

Did his wife deserve it?
>>
>>71659922

Ofc he did it....He was found libel in civil court...
>>
>>71659993
>civil court
Lol. Civil court is not legal justice. Civil court is about making people feel better.

You can take anyone to civil court for anything, even $20.
>>
>>71659922
I think so. He was shown to be incredibly unstable in his temper, to the point it eventually got him locked up for crimes unrelated because he couldn't fucking control himself.

You don't run from the police in a high speed vehicular pursuit if you're innocent.

You don't write a book detailing the murder from a first-person perspective of you doing it, but claim it's fiction and hypothetical if you're innocent.
>>
>>71659985
How did he come out with If I Did It?
>>
Lawyer here.

He most certainly did. If all the pieces are in place and the only piece of evidence is that a glove "doesn't fit", then that's little more than a wild card and can be safely discarded. OJ did it, and that's proven even more by the fact that he's now in jail, probably for the rest of his life.
>>
>>71661925

>highspeed
>>
>>71661942
Although he was found innocent, he was taken to civil court over the wrongful death and lost, having to give a fuckton of money to Nicole's family.

He came up with the book idea to get more cash, all while refusing to pay and eluding repomen, and ended up getting cucked. The book was made, but having not paid, the book was basically handed over to the family and published so they could profit off of it, since OJ hadn't paid them yet. They had control over the book now which is why the title is made to look like "I Did It", with the "It" either blending in the background on some covers, or made small and inside the "I". Keeping the If and the title OJ came up with, and it being OJ's writing also kept them safe from being sued over libel and slander.
>>
>>71662184
>He came up with the book idea
>>
>>71659985
>>71659922
There was some autist on /sp/ who was obsessed with this case and posted in the live thread. The way he described everything that led up to her killing, they were both crazy, toxic people who had it coming. And she kept cheating on and antagonizing that crazy man.
>>
No doubt. The guy has proven to be a complete hot-head and naturally violent. All evidence against him was questionable. He only won because of his charisma, social status and a jury with Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
File: 1440541278497.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440541278497.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>71662215
>In July 2007, a federal bankruptcy judge awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family, who receive 90 percent of profits to help satisfy the $38 million wrongful death civil suit judgment against Simpson.

What a fucking idiot
>>
His son did it. If you spend even a fraction of the time looking at the evidence instead of the headlines you'll see this. Juice just took the fall to protect his kin.
>>
>>71662306
He didn't receive any back end from the book anyway. He got 600k to say he wrote it.
>>
>>71662315

moar
>>
>>71662284
>He only won because of his charisma, social status and a jury with Stockholm Syndrome.

Not at all. He won because the LAPD were morons.
>>
File: jc.jpg (26 KB, 640x431) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
26 KB, 640x431
>nigga please
how can one man be so based
>>
>>71662184
>>71662306
Looks like he got Jewed.
>>
>>71661925
You don't have copious amounts of your blood at a crime scene if you're innocent either

>but the LAPD set him up

Fuck off
>>
>>71661993
also

>pursuit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.