[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH BABY I HEAR THE BLUES ARE CALLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1260x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1260x840
OH BABY I HEAR THE BLUES ARE CALLING
>>
>>71658237
LOOK OUT
HE'S GOT A NUG
>>
File: frasier_480x360.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
frasier_480x360.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
>>71658237
>get me a beer, son

heh. what he really wanted to say was, get me a queer, son. amirite?

one of my favorite shows and favorite characters, to be honest.
>>
>>71658309
Very comfy show
>>
>>71658309
>makes a complete 180 personality change inbetween seasons

Frasier > Niles >>>> Ross > Daphne > Martin > Bebe > Noel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bulldog
>>
Niles > Frasier >> Daphne = Martin > Roz

I have only watched up to the end of season 3
>>
>>71658637
you should watch it all anon, it has it's ups and downs but it never gets bad
>>
>>71658695
People will say that it loses its steam round 7. While I agree in some way, those that say it went to complete shit or turned into "zombie Frasier" are fuckin idiots. The show was comfy and enjoyable all the way to the end.
>>
>>71658237
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THESE TOSSED HOTHEADS AND SCRAMBLED BANES,
>>
>>71658695
That's the plan, anon. I've heard it goes a bit downhill once Niles and Daphne get together and Martin becomes sassy kinda gay old man, but I'll go into it with an open mind and be the judge of that. Loving Frasier so far though, great show.
>>
>>71658237
TOSSED SALADS AND SCRAMBLED EGGS
>>
>>71658747
THEY'RE CALLING (IT IN) AGAIN
>>
File: buting%20headshot[1].jpg (120 KB, 770x480) Image search: [Google]
buting%20headshot[1].jpg
120 KB, 770x480
I'm still don't know how I feel about the casting of David Pierce as one of the lawyers in Making a murderer though.
>>
>>71658745
I'd agree to that.

I think they tried reusing the same jokes too many times later on. It just lacked the same punch the earlier season had. It was still watchable and enjoyable, though.
>>
I don't care what anyone says about the show dropping off after Niles and Daphne get married. That was like scratching an itch you had for nearly a decade. It's still immensely satisfying as fuck to think about.

Daphne getting fat and Niles being unable to see it was also a great follow-up storyline.
>>
>>71659200
AND MAYBE I SEEM A BIT CONFUSED
>>
>>71659622
Yeah, I feel like people who hate them getting together didn't have to suffer for 7 years waiting. By that time people were pissed and just wanted Daphne and Niles together. They should've done it as soon as Niles divorced Maris, every relationship he had after that rang false because the audience knew he was really in love with Daphne.
>>
SCRAMBLED EGGS ALL OVER MY FACE
>>
>>71660292
> every relationship he had after that rang false because the audience knew he was really in love with Daphne.

this makes the television show
>>
anyone else think this show didn't age particularly well? It's still funny but it just has this particular feel to it, like watching wings on tv land at 9 in the morning
I don't know, It's a feeling I don't get when watching Seinfeld
>>
>>71660945
WHAT IS A BOY TO DO
>>
>>71659924
YEAH MAYBE, BUT I GOT YOU PEGGED
>>
File: Captain Frasier.png (18 KB, 1840x140) Image search: [Google]
Captain Frasier.png
18 KB, 1840x140
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.