[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just some kind of meme for you to hate this show because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: orange-is-the-new-black-netflix.jpg (161 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
orange-is-the-new-black-netflix.jpg
161 KB, 1200x600
Is it just some kind of meme for you to hate this show because it has girls and race issues? It is actually objectively superior to GoT
>>
I honestly think The Game of Thrones is better
>>
It pisses me off because it's got lots of great actresses and actors, and the writing can go from really solid in one scene to shoehorned race/homo/woman monologue out of nowhere.

Today I saw the episode where the big haired white girl relapsed, and you have pretty fantastic acting from her and Red, but it's just offset by a scene where white characters act completely unreasonable and stereotypically racist or ignorant just so the minority characters can make faces at each other
>>
>>71655897
I think it's better than Game of thrones too. Although the subject matter of game of thrones is easier to swallow. However, it's been going downhill since the second season. The diversity power is starting to get pretty annoying as well.
>>
Did anyone else think Crazy Eye's "Time Hump Chronicle" erotic book storyline was was the most cringy thing the show has ever done? It was unfunny and went on way too long
>>
>>71655897
Have you watched the last 2 season of GoT? It's all about girl power
>>
File: sssuuubbbwaaaay.png (6 KB, 339x100) Image search: [Google]
sssuuubbbwaaaay.png
6 KB, 339x100
>>71657077
>Implying anything from Crazy Eyes after season 1 is good at all.
>>
Faggot degenerate trash
>>
>>71655897
It's boring as shit. I expected female OZ. It's nothing but a bunch of women acting like they are still in high school.
>>
>>71655897
>literally nothing happens : the show
>killing a major character just to make a black lives matter joke
>ALL the males in this show are either faggots, rapists, losers or psychopaths
>half the female cast is unlikable

it's pretty bad
>>
Best character in a show about women is a man. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>71655897

> It is actually objectively superior to GoT

like that means anything

GoT has been shit since season 4 episode 8 ended
>>
Season 4 went absolutely nowhere. This show has no direction and will coast for a few more seasons.
>>
>>71655897
>show that will literally copy Oz with the 5th season is superior to anything
enjoy your regurgitated SJW shit show pleb
>>
Last 5 minutes of season four gives me hope it might have another upswing, 3 was eh, and while 4 was better it still dragged a bit.

Fyi i just binge watched the whole series for the first time over the last few weeks. For a chick show, its pretty damn good, and far better than Walking Dead, GoT, and all that other nonsense on TV today.
>>
>>71657077
crazy eyes can go fuck herself, her chimping out already cost two lives

they should put her down
>>
>Show is set in Prison
>They all have make up on
>>
>>71657923
Idk there's a lot of SJW shit in it, but it's not the cringey unsupportable shit those fucks support. There's a bunch of based as fuck shit that is under the surface.
>>
>>71657941
piper looks almost pretty in the show but looks way better outside of it. I appreciate the subtle makeup they do in the show
>>
>>71656571
Perfect answer famalam.
Diversity quota is ruining the writing - they should just develop the story organically without trying to tick boxes.
>>
I liked seasons 1 and 2. Literally nothing of note happened in the third one, and the fourth one was disappointing as fuck. It feels like they were trying to still up the stakes when they fucking killed and chopped up a guy in the premiere. Everybody knows the "cliffhanger" will be resolved within minutes on the season 5 premiere and will literally have nothing to do with anything.
>>
>superior to GoT

ooh boy now that is some high praise
>>
I just hate it when people talk about social problems in a show or film, especially the far left or far right and they shove their agenda onto our faces.
>>
>>71655897
Get this nigger babble bullshit off my board
>>
>>71657968
>Diversity quota

its a prison pham. if it wasnt packed with blacks and mexicans it would be less realistic. that said, there is a certain amount of forced sterotyping, as the poster you first replied to pointed out
>>
>>71655897

It has low as fuck stakes and simple melodrama

>It is actually objectively superior to GoT

So is a piece of dogshit
>>
>>71658261
That's what I meant.
It is perfectly realistic for the prison to be 60% black and Hispanic, but trying to shove issues into the show to tick them off a list is not how it should be done.
>>
>>71657817
Which man? In S4 the only man that the show is even trying to make complex and with the potential to do good is Caputo. Maybe Bayley a bit
>>
Actually I thought they did good showing how SJW really are inside when the Asian chick assumed things about Poussey's past
>>
>>71655897

What I love liberals and their token black characters, they always make them out as an extremely stereotypical sassy black woman. Every time. Go check the black character in the newest Ghostbusters.

Then they go on a endless tirade about minorities, social appropriation and raycis while telling everyone who doesn't agree to fuck off being evil Nazi cunt.

I love it, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 638x638
>>71655897
>Maritza spinoff when?
>>
>show about women
>best characters are based Caputo and Luschek
>>
File: Cyril_OReily.jpg (46 KB, 575x432) Image search: [Google]
Cyril_OReily.jpg
46 KB, 575x432
>>71657931
You think they'd just execute the violent who're mentally incompetent in prison dramas?
>>
>>71655897
It's literally a show for girls (not gonna say tumblrite even tho it's true cuz buzzwords aren't arguments)
Oz is the superior carceral show and its cinematography and writing shit all over Orange is the new black.
>>
Is this the greatest romance ever written?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.