[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knk 7Kh7mKKI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: otl.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
otl.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knk7Kh7mKKI
>>
>>71654038
The GOAT comedy series.
>>
>>71654038
>Blood? Blood. Blood... Blood. Blood. And bits of sick.
>>
Anytime anyone picked up a phone there was comedy gold honestly.
>>
seriously though, how does no one know this show exists? watched it a couple months ago and the first episode made my laugh til I was in constant pain
>>
The DVD commentary was pretty good too.
>I've had an idea for make-up remover for black women
>I call it 'ethnic cleansing'
>>
Hello Dean LEARner
>>
File: ded_skipper.webm (3 MB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
ded_skipper.webm
3 MB, 450x340
>>
>>71654289
People know. It was on adult swim wasn't it
>>
>>71654038

Legitimately one of the funniest comedy shows that I've ever seen, something that I consistently quote among friend for years.
>>
The subtlety and depth in this show is the best thing about it
>>
>>71654320
The premise of the show was commentary on a fictional hospital show, they made commentary of the commentary?
>>
>only six episodes
>last episode was the best

GODDAMMIT.
>>
>>71654038
Thank you, anon.

Truly one of the finest pieces of comedy television of all time. Shame we only got the one season.
>>
I notice it has some of the actors from The IT Crowd in it. If I like that, would I like darkplace?
>>
>>71657102

It's very much its own thing. Definitely worth watching.
>>
MattBerrycore at it's best
>>
Don't mind me, just being the underappreciated 2000's goat brit comedies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrtGSXtyUnk
>>
File: Garth Marenghi.webm (3 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Garth Marenghi.webm
3 MB, 384x288
The entire series is available on the 4 on demand site.
>>
>>71657619
>Watch out Rick, that's the mother!
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 736x457) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55 KB, 736x457
just seeing an image of david mitchell or richard ayoade makes me chuckle and know i'm in for a good time. i've introduced my american friends to british humor, but for the most part, it's lost on them.

oh well.
>>
>>71658038
Is that current year man there as well?
>>
>>71658095
it looks like it, but i'm choosing to ignore it, because of the annoying cunt factor.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.