[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: rip mannis.jpg (62 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
rip mannis.jpg
62 KB, 630x419
What was his fucking problem?
>>
Autism
>>
>>71648509

You must be a woman. Devotion to duty would, of course, be an alien concept to you. So you resort to calling him an autist. You bitch.
>>
>>71648465
I can't believe they're waiting until next season to revive him.
>>
>>71648465
After rewatching I don't so much blame d&d for how they treated his character. He fills a good role of a villainous sort of monolith and it makes Davos shine as a character so much more
It is a bit overblown though
>>
>>71648509
>>71648535
I agree. Autism. Renly had the support of the people, he had the military, he had good plans.

Stanly had
>the official rules say I'm supposed to be king
>I'm the oldest, I should be king
>::pulls out Renly's Nintendo 64 controller::
>look what you made me do!

Tell me that's not a stone cold autist
>>
File: 1458484373007.jpg (147 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1458484373007.jpg
147 KB, 766x960
>this sequence of words still does not result in an autoban
>>
>>71648806

What were Renly's good plans? What made them better than Stannis's?
>>
File: 1467007750782.png (144 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1467007750782.png
144 KB, 472x624
>>
>>71648852
Renly was on top of things from the start. He told Borimir Stark to capture the royal family before Robert died. When Ned didn't listen, he knew it was time to get out of kings landing quick.

Stanly took much of Renly army after he shadow killed him, but he lost the support of the Tyrells to the Lanisters, that was the key to the whole thing! Stanly had no hope of winning without them.

Then what, he's gonna go in like, "yeah, all your gods are out, you worship the lord of light now"
>>
>>71648806
>kings in a monarchy
>needing the support of the people
Seems like you're the retard here.
>>
>>71649016
t. showfag
>>
>>71649180
That is literally directly out of the book.
>>
>>71649115
Tell that to King Louis XVI
>>
>>71649016

Hello, Dabid.
>>
>>71648465

its sad to see a good actor and a good character butchered by D&D into pieces just because it didn't find their narrative. made me quit watching this piece of shit
>>
>>71648465
He had legitimately been slighted his whole adult life.
It was seriously his own fault for being an unholy dick his whole adult life.
The real problem is Melisandre convinced him she knew what she was doing.
>>
same problem as ned stark, clinging to the laws when in the real world, people only follow the laws if it suits them
>>
>"Renly offered me a peach. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me a peach. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show fear? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet the peach was, did his words have some hidden meaning? Only Renly could vex me with a piece of fruit. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach"

Pure unadulterated autism
>>
File: 1285391352474.jpg (44 KB, 410x623) Image search: [Google]
1285391352474.jpg
44 KB, 410x623
>>71648806
>pulls out Renly's Nintendo 64 controller
Good post.
>>
Real question is, who was more autistic

>Stanly
>Neddard Stork
>Rob Stork
>>
>>71648465
He grits his teeth with he talks.
>>
>>71648465
A mix of autism and crippling low self-esteem which led to him constantly comparing himself to his brothers and eventually led to the death of both of them, because this autist is also petty as hell on top of everything.

>>71651259
Stannis didn't follow the laws or do his duty when it suited him, otherwise he would have told Robert about the incest instead of hiding on Dragonstone, waiting for Robert to die so that he could press his own claim.

>>71651867
Stanly.

Neddard and Rob are not autistic, they're just kind of dumb.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.