[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is DC fucking up their extended universe so royally? Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: dcau.png (3 MB, 1509x1473) Image search: [Google]
dcau.png
3 MB, 1509x1473
How is DC fucking up their extended universe so royally?

Its not like its the first time they've done this.
>>
>>71647891
>>/co/
>>
>>71647891

>Green Lantern

Fuck you for reminding me

>well the movie bombed and the toys aren't selling, cancel it

>What? but we're got the highest ratings, and what toys are you talking about, they're not even out yet!

>CANCEL

>IT
>>
They are actually fucking up the animated universe too, for quite some time now
>>
Bruce Timm and Paul Dini (as well as the other guys involved with Batman TAS thru Justice League) were real comic book nerds who got what made the characters work.

Warner Brothers is composed by a shitload of people who don't understand comics, and is led by someone who doesn't understand filmmaking (Zach Snyder).
>>
>>71647891
Fuck off man-child aren't you embarrassed you still watch cartoons.
>>
>>71648056
Posting on 4chan for years has stunted my growth, both intellectually and emotionally. It's gotten to the point that the only tv shows and movies that don't intimidate me are the ones intended for children.
>>
Batman TAS, Batmand Beyond, and Teen Titans were all excellent...HOWEVER

>>71648056 has a point, I was a child at the time not sure I could still enjoy them now.
>>
>>71648102
>>>71648056 has a point, I was a child at the time not sure I could still enjoy them now.

Batman and Batman Beyond had writing that was good for teens and up, you act is if it's fucking Backyardigans
>>
>>71647891
The writers for the cartoons actually understood the characters for the most part. That and they didn't try to cram everything in at once in an attempt to catch up to Marvel

>>71648056
Are you embarrassed to still be posting on 4chan?
>>
>>71647891
The DC films are substantially better than the MCU flicks, sorry.
>>
>>71647891
Okay 5 out of those 7 shows are extended universe shit.

Teen Titans and Green Lantern TAS have nothing to do with the other 5.
>>
>>71647891
i grew up with all of those timm related cartoons

i like mos and bvs more than those. actually i don't even think the justice league cartoons are on the same level as the solo ones. beyond remains my favorite of those, back then the heavy episodes would hit me like episodes of twilight zone
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1588x2212) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1588x2212
>>
>>71647891
t. pleb
Apologize
>>71637125
>>
>>71648662
fuck Snyder and his garbage
>>
>>71648662
I wish RT would watch it again and admit how wrong they were

They were literally too retarded to understand the plot and the themes. Who would have thought that I, some nobody on 4chan, am more intelligent than 75% of critics out there
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>71648728
>>
I honestly wish Tumblr level millennials would stop posting here.
Only children watch cartoons.
Anime is mildly different (not really, just maybe a bit more adult) but still I never tell anyone I watch it.
Comics in general are autistic and garbage. Besides from MAYBE a few stories in DC, and a couple series from independent artists it's all fucking garbage.
>>
>>71648742
Nice ad hominem fallacy
>>
>>71648662
t. shitposter
fuck off

the rest of us casually post about the movie and posters like you give the rest of us a bad name
>>
>>71648809
Cartoons/Anime are mainstream now. Normies love watching that shit on netflix. It's autistic to not know that.

>>71647891
DC is not being patient.

With the animated universe We knew Batman. Then we got to know Superman. Then they teamed up. But DC wants Avengers team up money now.
>>
>>71648102
TAS and Beyond still hold up
>>
>>71647891
What they're doing is a mouthbreather and pleb filter, stick to cartoons.
>>
>>71648809
k
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.