[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H8ful 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: h8ful 8.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
h8ful 8.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
You can hate on Tarantino, but the cinematography, score, and several of the performances make this at least a 8/10
>>
>>71647441
BIG
>>
cuckshit
>>
>>71647465
NEGRO
>>
>>71647441
I agree.
I felt like it was an instant classic.
I personally wouldn't have cast Channing Tatum because I didn't feel like he fit in with the rest of the movie or cast.
>>
Hateful Eight is nothing but a 9.5 and on film. It shows in every aspect of it. Even the bit where he over voices his own dramatic scene was a brilliant example on how masses are so dumb these days that you have to explain everything that is going on because they were probably tweeting about Emma Watson's new cameltoe photoshoped viral image

Bravo Quentin
>>
6.5/10 and I'm being generous
>>
File: hahahaha.png (809 KB, 1920x706) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.png
809 KB, 1920x706
>WARM BLACK DINGUS
>>
>>71647684
The pleb shows on this one.
>>
No, the clumsy and overwritten dialogue makes it a 5/10 at best. Not to mention the boring central mystery and unsatisfying conclusion.

>>71647719
the stupid bitch shows on this one
>>
>>71647719
Fine, 4/10, happy now?
>>
Did anyone else laugh really hard when Kurt Russell puked up a gallon of blood?
>>
i remember the beggining being good, but as soon as they get to the house it becomes boring
>>
>>71647959
i probably did
This movie is funny though, and it also was interesting until that "everyone is bad" tweest
>>
Literally cuckcore that drags for way too long
>>
>>71647441
9/10 it was ok
>>
>>71647441
the man can't write for shit.
it's all edgy dialogue and fedora fantasies and speeches were the either the narrator or one of the characters lists something or another.
>>
>>71647594
Yeah it took me out of it a little bit when he was on screen, but the part was small enough that it wasn't terrible
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.