[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What animal did he turn the 'heartless woman' into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: the-lobster-2.jpg (110 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
the-lobster-2.jpg
110 KB, 680x478
What animal did he turn the 'heartless woman' into?
>>
did the people who were turned into animals still have their human intellect?
>>
>>71647138
Probably not considering his brother went out so easy. Also no recognition from the donkey in the opening scene.
>>
>>71647112
It's obviously left ambiguous. They say she's was turned into "the one animal no one wants to be turned into". So pretty much they just wanted you to imagine what the worst case scenario is for you and then imagine that.
>>
>>71647336
Thanks genius for that deep analysis...

Meme answers only please.
>>
Main guy was such a dick. This autist only had two friends and he ruined the marriage of one, and literally murdered the other.
>>
>>71647112
>nearsighted man
>becomes lobster (animal with great eyesight)

>heartless woman
>becomes camel (animal with large heart)

it's like pottery
>>
>>71647579
he doesn't become a lobster though

>>71647112
a turk
>>
she turned into a /tv/ poster
>>
File: alobster.jpg (54 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
alobster.jpg
54 KB, 320x240
any blind girls looking for a boyfriend. I happen to know sign language if that help
>>
>>71647772
oh you
>>
>>71647772
Well I don't think we have anything in common...

Yet.
>>
>>71647247
who was the donkey? was that the heartless woman killing it?
>>
why did no one like the qt horse girl?
>>
>>71647857
yeah i wondered about half way through if that was a character from the film. Guess we'll just have to wait to see it again.
>>
>>71647857
>who was the donkey?
We only meet the donkey, not the human version so who knows

>was that the heartless woman killing it?
No. It's a vignette that does not involve the main story.
>>
>>71647902
She chose having nice hair as her special characteristic, and thought no one had hair as nice as hers. She talks to David about it, when he suggests that he has nice hair too.

She's basically the personification of people who miss out on love because they hold themselves to too high a standard, and as you can see she takes that to her animal as well: one with nice hair, but unlikely to find another.
>>
Leader of loners is best girl
>>
>>71648151
But anon, that's not qt tsundere maidfu
>>
>>71648179
Loner killed your maidfu
>>
>>71647772
ofdnfv;oibg ib nfc j vdmpfald
>>
She got turned into a dog, like true poetry
>>
>>71648250
DELETE THIS
>>
File: qts.jpg (35 KB, 736x397) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
35 KB, 736x397
>>71648151
>>71648179
>not nice hair qt
>>
>>71648388
would succ dem tittays
>>
>>71648388
She's 3basic5me famalam
>>
>>71648388
She looks a bit too young
>>
>>71648518
I thought they both looked too young to be dancing with Colin Farrell, but they look like they could be in college.
>>
>>71648388
>implying you wouldn't let biscuit woman into your room late at night

She's like the snuggie choice. Top comfy but not worried about looks
>>
Did he stab out his eyes at the end?
>>
>>71649102
Of course. He was a 'shortsighted' man ;^)
>>
How hard is it to hide masturbation I do it from my mom all the time!
>>
>>71647365
He turned her into a dragon.
>>
>>71649289
>now THIS is cinema!
>>
>>71649102
Did anyone else think that he didn't end up blinding himself at the end?
>>
>>71649249
The maid who gave out assjobs would know.
>>
>>71649990
It's up to your interpretation as the old saying goes, but I think it's more likely he did, just because I think that's what is hinted at by that fade to black near the end.

Furthermore, I think him going through with it fits with the whole narrative theme of the film as it symbolizes him moving past his ex-wife. The characteristic he and his wife shared was their shortsightedness, and this is what he looks for in all other women. By blinding himself, he is proving that he is willing to change himself for someone he loves (and in a real way unlike the limping man), rather than just looking for someone that fits the exact same mold as him, but that's just how I interpreted it.
>>
>>71649289
You mean wyvern
>>
>>71651558
No I mean dragon.
>>
>>71651688
*transdragonkin is the preferred term thank you
>>
>>71647112
this is the perfect movie for r9k
>>
>>71651843
everyone in the world has autism
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.