[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Polo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kublaikhan.jpg (126 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
kublaikhan.jpg
126 KB, 664x441
So how's the new season?
>>
I'm like 3 episodes in and no qt Asian titties in sight.

Otherwise it's pretty good.
>>
>>71646910
question about last episode
who were the army marco saw marching with the cross, and why was there the bloody cross in the ground at the khurultai place afterwards? what happened?
>>
>>71646910
Just got done binge watching both seasons straight while high on meth. 8/10
>>
good show
>>
I just finished the first episode

can someone remind me what Kublai is referring to when he said Byamba betrayed him and the whole empire was watching?

season 1 was so long ago
>>
>>71647928
Byamba ran off with his wife who's the daughter of the guy challenging Kublai's rule.
>>
>>71647238
Prester John
>>
>>71647238
its like I dont pay attention to the story, so i expect people to explain it to me!
>>
Better than the first season. More Mongols, less Latin.
>>
Season 1 was 8.5/10
Season 2 7/10
>>
>>71648113
>>71648141
I assumed it was prester john, but that still leaves me wondering what happened.

Kublai left the camp at marcos advice right? so why is there a bloody cross there
>>
>>71648190
Yeah I like S2 a lot more for that reason, less Marco.

Shit with the blue princess or whatever was awful though.
>>
Was Kublai asphyxiating the boy emperor as hard hitting to any other anon? Because holy fucking shit: I knew the Mongols were hardcore, especially Kublai, but even that clearly touched a nerve, especially when Kublai laments Ahmed's treachery and keeps focusing on and nearly breaking down over the murder in one of the later episodes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.