[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we can all agree with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: shows.png (371 KB, 1306x468) Image search: [Google]
shows.png
371 KB, 1306x468
I think we can all agree with this
>>
All those shows are shit.
>>
Best show to start in 2000's is LOST
>>
>>71646611
Wirefags are the cancer of all television discussion
>>
>>71646611
The Wire is and always has been shit.

Never even heard of The Leftovers.
>>
>>71646649
LOL
>>
>>71646611
Mad Men is fucking garbage, you no taste faggot.
>>
>>71646611
>The Leftovers better than The Americans

Kill yourself.
>>
>>71646611
>Mad Men
Could you be more of a pleb?
>>
>>71646611
replace leftovers with true detective
>>
>Mad Men
This meme needs to stop. The show is a glorified soap-opera.
>>
>>71646649
o i am laffin
>>
>The Leftovers is good meme
>Mad Meme is good meme
Fuck off.
>>
>>71646766
It says "start" not "end"
>>
>Mad Men
>over Six Feet Under, Deadwood, and Friday Night Lights
Absolute shit taste m8.
>>
jesus, people unironically saying Mad Men is trash, you no taste having mother fuckers.
>>
>>71646611
Where's Game of Thrones

Oh, right, I forgot it won too many Emmys to actually be considered "good".
>>
File: youniversal.png (391 KB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
youniversal.png
391 KB, 638x358
>>71646630
>>
>>71646918

>Six Feet Under

7/10 Show with a 10/10 finale

>Deadwood

No ending

>Friday Night Lights

Extremely hit and miss, even the good seasons have major flaws and inconsistencies

>>71646782

>Mad Men is a soap opera

You have no idea what you're talking about, why don't you read a fucking book for once in your fucking life you plotfaggot.
>>
>>71646954
Sorry nobody likes your soap-opera, Nancy. Mad Men is the type of show stay at home moms talk about at book club

>muh workplace affairs
>muh unexpected pregnancy
>muh feminism

Kys loser.
>>
>>71647078

>I'm a child who can't understand theme, subtext, subtlety, character development or anything that isn't action

Not liking Mad Men is one thing, but thinking it's a soap opera betrays your own lack of intelligence and understanding of media. I won't tell you to kill yourself but I will tell you to fuck off back to /b/ with the other retards and teenagers and to stop polluting this board. I sincerely hope you're 15 or something because otherwise you're simply an idiot.
>>
>>71647036
>7/10 show with 10/10 ending
I've never seen a more correct opinion on SFU. Would even venture to say it's 6/10 given the liberty Alan Ball takes with certain arches
>>
so many fucking contrarians ITT
>>
>>71646979

>Where's Game of Thrones

Dropped after the shitty S3
>>
>>71646611
TP is head and shoulders above Sopranos, tho.
>>
90s runnerup should be NYPD Blue
>>
>>71648051
No.
It really isn't.
>>
>>71646729

Oh the ironing
>>
Weren't that many good TV shows that started in the 90's desu, but The Sopranos is the best one of all time.

First season of Prison Break was better than Lost also
>>
File: yogurtguy.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yogurtguy.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>71646979
if it had followed the books it would be up there
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.