[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know where else to ask this. But has anyone observed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I don't know where else to ask this. But has anyone observed how kids watch TV today? I'm babysitting two 6 year old boys. And I noticed that they simply love to rewind and rewatch the same thing again and again.

But that's not the strangest thing. The real puzzle, is that they get stuck on commercials. They'll watch a commercial a dozen times or more. Especially if the commercial is a preview to a cartoon. Right now they're stuck on a Shrek 2 promo that plays during the credits of another show.

Is this normal behavior?
>>
>>71644668
I think you've got two autistic kids on your hand anon
>>
do they perhaps not have a game console
>>
>>71644668
>>71644735
This. I've heard if you beat them hard enough they start working normal again. Like a broken grandfather clock.
>>
>>71644747
The do. They love the heck out of games too. They'll play Mario Kart 8, and after every race, they'll watch the full playback without music.
>>
How about you try engage with the child in your care anon?

Its not normal for a baby sitter to neglect children.
>>
>>71644873
Yeah, you're right. I should rethink the 60 seconds I spent making this thread.
>>
>>71645191
>Asking parental advice from 4chan
>On /v/
Well what the fuck else did you expect.
>>
>>71645275
>Parental advice
Wut? I was just asking if this is how kids watch TV today. I haven't had to deal with kids in a long time.
>>
>>71645275
>/v/

I KNEW IT

YOU FAGGOTS CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE
>>
seems normal to me.

millennials watch things differently.
my brother does this:
>watches a movie on iphone
>Watches anime on ipad
>plays some multiplayer game
>browses facebook

All of this at the same time.
>>
File: fbfw23.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
fbfw23.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>>71645352
Oh wow sure got me, totally didn't forget to write out a t. Now my plans of posting tv and movies content is ruined.
>>
>>71645451
I pretty sure you are using the world millennial wrong.
>>
I love my nephew to pieces, but if he has to do anything that requires prying his face away from his iPad , he complains that he's bored. I try to take him places and entertain him but always "I'm bored in bored."
>>
>>71645451
If I were a parent, I would simply take those devices away. Get him conditioned to focusing.
>>
My niece is an absolute retard. I will never have a children but I wanted to try being an uncle but then I realized I just hate kids
>>
>>71644668
well, shrek 2 is pretty good.
>>
>>71644668
Here's some pseudo science bullshit for you. Everything is still new to children so often times when it comes to tv shows or movies they like to watch the same thing repeatedly dozens of times because they like the familiarity of it that they can settle in to instead of experiencing yet another new thing which they normally do throughout the day
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.