[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>by far greatest wizard ever >powerful enough to rule the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13
File: voldy.jpg (21 KB, 242x331) Image search: [Google]
voldy.jpg
21 KB, 242x331
>by far greatest wizard ever
>powerful enough to rule the real world if he wanted
>could easily live a life as a king
>sole goal in life is to kill a 14yo boy

shit doesn't make any sense senpai
>>
File: 1453351491053.png (2 MB, 1651x1358) Image search: [Google]
1453351491053.png
2 MB, 1651x1358
>>71643530
Yeah no fucking way. All you needed to do was shoot the motherfucker in the head seven times. I could of did that myself with my father's AR-15. I hate HP fags thinking their garbage children's series has a high "powerlevel".
>>
>>71643530
Not to mention he doesn't kill the motherfucker when he's literally helpless
>>
>>71643676

invuln potions(against physicals), and throwing a horcrux into the pacific

=basically god-tier powers
>>
>>71643676
>All you needed to do was shoot the motherfucker in the head seven times.
not how horcruxes work
>>
>>71643761
He never did either of those things.
>>71643807
Yeah it is faggot. Sorry that your shitty book series main bad guy couldn't even take over the real world. For fucks sake his strongest spell only hits one target and can be dodged by a moderately quick individual. Not to mention any old fucboi can learn it.
>>
>>71643530
He's petty
>>
>>71644033
>Yeah it is faggot.
but it isnt lmao
i'm not even a harry potter fan but you gotta destroy the horcruxes before you can kill voldie, you can't just shoot him however many horcruxes he made
>>
>>71644033
Anon, it's ok to admit you didn't read the books
>>
>>71644033
Even when his body was completely destroyed he didn't die because he had all his horcruxes
>>
>>71644126
>>71644158
Oh I read them alright and they are overrated garbage. Tell me where in the books it states that you can't kill Voldemort by shooting him seven times. Tell me how Voldemort and his sub 1000 followers could of taken over bongistan let alone the entire world. Tell me how Harry Potter wasn't hot garbage that was only good because you read the books in 4th grade.
>>
>>71643530
He needed to prove he was better than Potter. If not, then people wouldn't take him as seriously as he wanted.
"Oh no Voldemort is around he's terrible!"
"Yeah, but he couldn't even kill a single baby boy. Hell he still can't kill him. I bet we all can take him!"
>>
>>71643676
>Posts Star Wars
>>
I think the series was written for the same crowd that enjoys twilight.

Who gives a shit lol xD
>>
>>71643530
It's a matter of pride.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 192x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 192x186
>>71644321
>this is what stops voldemort from taking over the world

lmfao, what a plot device. Top tier writing coming through fambalam
>>
>>71644301
>this booty blasted because you got corrected about a plot point stated multiple times

wew lad
>>
>>71644301
>Tell me where in the books it states that you can't kill Voldemort by shooting him seven times.
holy fucking shit
>>
>>71644411
>Instead of counter argument you meme
wew lad
>>71644453
The truth hurts doesn't it ;^)
>>
>>71644301
Fuck that.
Tie him to a rocket, all the lecturing him about the advantages of technology and shoot him into deep space.
Or just give him Ebola
>>
File: wat.png (119 KB, 383x377) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
119 KB, 383x377
>mfw rewatching the movies and realizing harry did absolutely nothing of worth and in fact almost helped voldemort in philosopher's stone

Without Harry interfering: Professor Herpaderp and Voldemort are stuck in the dungeons with the mirror, unable to acquire the stone
With Harry: Prof Voldemort almost gets the stone since Harry brings it there

If Harry just did nothing, Dumbledor and Snape and the whole gang could have just gone down there and kill the Prof and probably stopped Voldemort from escaping too.
>>
>>71644519
He can teleport
>>
>>71643530
Haha cool thread OP but could Voldemort beat Madara Uchiha and I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
File: 1466888151734.jpg (1 MB, 1648x2868) Image search: [Google]
1466888151734.jpg
1 MB, 1648x2868
What did you expect from dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
File: 1435954996788.png (997 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [Google]
1435954996788.png
997 KB, 1205x1032
>>71643530
What a shit tier final boss. Pic related would solo the wizarding world.
>>
>>71644715
Light novels are so fucking cancerous
>>
>>71644746
At least the villian actually has the capability to take over the world. Nobody over the age or 10 can truthfully believe that Voldemort could of ruled the world without getting his shit pushed in by modern militaries.
>>
File: touma pls.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
touma pls.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>71644715
>>71644746
>>71644832
>strongest character in da worldzzz
>gets beaten by a punch in the face
>>
>>71644877
Are you implying that Touman's punch wouldn't obliterated Voldemort?
>>
>>71644587
What with his katana?

You can teleport right back to rebbit
>>
VOLDEMORT DID NOTHING WRONG
CURSE THE MUDBLOODS WIZARD WARS NOW
>>
>>71644126
technically the best way to kill Voldy is to shoot him point blank in the face with a gun, then while he's in Limbo searching for another way to return, destroy the horcruxes

If he returns, repeat process.
>>
>>71643530
His goal was to tune the world as a king basically.

But to do so, he had to get rid of the one person in the world that could kill him.

The one person who had a magical link to his soul and that needed to be destroyed, lest he go unchecked and succeed in destroying his horcrux'.

If you were invincible and there was literally one person alive who could stop you, you'd put all your resources into killing him.
>>
>>71643530

>Terrorist takes over wizarding UK
>America doesn't send in a Magical military intervention force

What.
>>
>>71644672
Voldemort would get fucked trashed by copyi-pastu Madara. In HP they cream their pants over a spell that can kill someone while a modern assault rifle can kill 30 people in a single clip. I havent seen nor read any books past 4 but I hope they have a grand battle in the end where everyone is spamming their spells out loud as quickly as possible like when my kid brother and his friends pretended to be pokemons fighting or that lightning bolt larp nerd on youtube.
>>
File: 1466310673115.jpg (152 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1466310673115.jpg
152 KB, 1111x597
>>71644301
>Tell me where in the books it states that you can't kill Voldemort by shooting him seven times
shit, they should have just pointed a flashlight at him. I'm pretty sure the book never states that wouldn't kill him
>>
File: 1466916406707.jpg (370 KB, 979x1269) Image search: [Google]
1466916406707.jpg
370 KB, 979x1269
>>71643676
this
>>
Boo hoo he can't die. Skin him alive, take his eyes out, remove his arms/legs/dick and dunk him in a tank of hydrogen peroxide. Leave him there et infinite
>>
>>71644301
actually insurgencies don't require that many people. there have been successful overthrows of countries with only about 800 active fighters. its a pretty interesting subject t b h
>>
>>71643530
Why didn't he just take in baby Harry and raise him as an apprentice?
>>
>>71650007
T H I S
H-H-----
I -----I---
S-------S
>>
>>71649002
Third world shitholes not fucking Britain or heaven forbid the USA.
>>
I feel like a big problem is we don't know what the limits of Voldemorts power really are. Sure there is the killing curse, but who knows what kind of crazy shit he could have came up with if the books weren't designed for children and for Harry to win.
>>
>>71647745
>pompei
>>
>>71650345
Yeah who knows how strong a character would be if the sole work where he appears was completely different. Maybe he'd have the rinnegan?
>>
>>71647745

>David Lynch

I hope you get pancreatic cancer.
>>
File: 1449845958920.png (180 KB, 847x656) Image search: [Google]
1449845958920.png
180 KB, 847x656
>>71650345
Lol Voldemort wouldn't even be able to beat Sakura in fight let alone Madara.
>>
>>71650345
I feel like a big problem is that individuals of legal adult age are willing to discuss this topic in the first place.
>>
>>71650414
>picture of a beaver
fucking idiot
>>
>>71644301
horcruxes are anchors to material world. voldemort did not need a horcrux to ressurect himself. horcruxes just are and you do not die because piece of your soul is save somewhere else. you could shoot him and destroy his body million times and he will still be and can resurrect again.
>>
>>71643530
>implying muggle tech wouldn't annihilate him and his army in a few seconds
the author said a muggle with a gun is more dangerous than a wizard with a wand
a bullet travels faster than wizard's spell
those freaks stand no chance against the British Army
>>
>>71650697
Fine send him into space.
Let him resurrect in the sun
You Hairy Puta fans are pathetic
>>
>>71643676
kek *tips fedora*
>>
The most perplexing part about Voldemort's death, is that in the books Harry TELLS him that he's the true owner of the Elder wand, explains how, and says the spell won't work. Voldemort launches it anyway, dying in the process.

Voldemort wasnt' an idiot and knew the rules of the wand. Why the fuck didn't he listen? At least the movie left out Harry fucking tell him what would happen play by play.
>>
>>71643530
Who would win out of Voldemort or the all new female Ghostbusters? Remember one side has a real live gorilla!
>>
File: implying.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>>71644832
>Implying Voldemort couldn't swagger his way into the Pentagon under an invisibility spell, casting befuddlement charms and imperius curses with his dick, take over the place in a short afternoon and teleport to the next military base of operations to do it all over again the next day after he woke up covered in hot muggle bitches
>>
>>71650857
Voldy couldn't handle the banter and fired anyway
>>
>>71650857
Voldemort's downfall from day 1 was his hubris and ego. Instead of hiding the horcruxes in random places out in bumfuck nowhere where nobody would ever find them, he stored them in only moderately secret places that had special meaning to him. Instead of making horcruxes out of random objects that people would overlook, he made half of them out of the most significant wizarding artifacts on the planet and the rest out of objects that held huge significance to him. He even had the balls to make his beloved a pet a horcrux, thus negating the entire purpose of separating your soul from your body to safely hide elsewhere in the first place, the absolute madman.

Because of his pride and arrogance, he made what should have been the impossible task of hunting down his horcruxes possible to anyone determined enough to do it. It was fine writing for a kid's book.
>>
>>71643530
>has horcruxes that can prevent him from ever dying
>hides them in slightly tricky spots so a gang of children has a moderately tough time finding them
>could've thrown them to the bottom of the ocean and lived forever

They're books for Tweens. Don't think too hard.
>>
>>71644832
What is ... Imperius?

Guy walked over the Ministry of Magic with it. Muggle military wouldn't know what hit them. He'd be shaking hands with Obama one hour, Putin the next. Whammo.
>>
>>71651848
Yeah. He only gets about 50% on the Evil Overlord quiz. I'd use that shit like a fucking blueprint.
>>
>>71652155
Sounds like you made it all the way up to the horcrux phase. The late 2nd/3rd act mcguffin that jk roweling added to fill out the last few books. She was running on fumes by the end.

Have you also seen the piss poor attempt she's had at a career post potter? Absolutely discusting. Billions aren't enough for that cunt apparently.
>>
>>71652698
>Have you also seen the piss poor attempt she's had at a career post potter? Absolutely discusting. Billions aren't enough for that cunt apparently.
Maybe she's just bored. I mean, you can only say Hermionigger's black on twitter so many times before you want something else to do.
>>
>>71643530
I would punch this poofter cunts head in
>>
>>71644301
8/10 bait mate, pretty solid
>>
>>71643530
Read the books then.
>>
>>71643530
Pretty much no one's actions in the entire series make sense, and if magic works the way JK implies it does, then they should all be OP as fuck.

Read Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. It's pretty much a storyline based off of "what if none of the characters were retarded?"
>>
>>71643530
If he's such a great wizard why can't he make himself a new nose.
>>
>>71654628
Doesn't want to be associated with Jews.
>>
>>71654477
Fuck off yudcucksky shill, all the characters in that are still retarded.
>>
>>71643530
Not if the kid who rekt him last time is still alive.
>>
So horrocruxes allow you to be ressed but you need somebody else to do it?
What a piece of shit, If you don't have followers like Voldy then you are fucked.
>>
>>71643530
Maybe powerlevel wise, because his contribution in the field of magic developtment is laughable.
The only thing he invented was the stupid skelly sign in the sky and the stupid skelly tattoo, apart from that he only proved that cool shit that somebody already found out in the past was possible, like horrocruxes and flying without a broom.
>>
>>71655177
>his contribution in the field of magic developtment is laughable.
>field of magic developtment
I feel like I got dumber by reading this
>>
>>71655177
He was too busy getting immortality and taking over a country for that. R&D is something you do once you've got eternity and resources to faff about with at your leisure.
>>
>>71655261
What's wrong about it? Magic isn't just repeating the same spells till you are good enough at it, The Half-Blood Prince proved that you can create your own spell and shit.
In that regard, Snape had more of a legacy than Voldemort, who only created like two useless spells.
>>
>>71647745
>Boyhood
woah
>>
>>71643530
>voldemort in the book just falls down in a crumpled mess when he dies
>voldemort in the movie has a super dramatic disintegration when he dies

why did the movie have to miss stupid shit like this? voldemort disintegrating is leagues below him just crumpling like a ragdoll.
>>
>>71655429
Didn't they have his body float above the Hall's entrance or something like that?
>>
>>71643530
jk rowling did a terrible job creating the lore for harry potter. it technically doesn't have a genre besides "fantasy" because it wavers between high and low fantasy so often. the wizarding world makes no sense, and apparently wizards in the united states don't exist despite immigration to the united states being a very viable option for those persecuted for witchcraft.

I liked the book series as a kid, but I can't read it without being annoyed on how poorly developed the lore is nowadays.
>>
because its for children and $$$
>>
>>71655484
in the book? nah he just falls over lifeless. then the book says "and tom riddle lived no more". his whole death is supposed to be him being nothing more than a fuckboy, not some great powerful wizard. at the end hes just little tom riddle, dead on the ground
>>
>>71655534
The movies definitely missed a lot of subtlety and nuance
>>
>>71655489
>and apparently wizards in the united states don't exist
They do you fuckknuckle.
>>
>>71655577
>wizards in the united states exist
>none of them come to help fight voldemort even though they should outnumber the british wizards by a good amount
do you not see how this makes no sense? you can't just say "they exist" and not have them play any part in a plot in which they should definitely be located.
>>
>>71655729
To be fair, all the wizards from the rest of Europe didn't give a fuck either.
Also, Voldy didn't really reveal he was the one in control of the Ministry of Magic till near the end of the last book, and by that point the Battle of Hogwarts was taking place and there wasn't enough time for any help to arrive.
>>
>>71655843
all of this stuff is just a huge amount of missed opportunity is what I'm saying. jk rowling is a terrible writer in regards to forethought on plot movement, and it is really annoying for someone who cares about lore. she could have even stolen the whole assembling of the troops stuff from return of the king because it wasn't part of the movie, but instead over 90% of the world's wizards are strangely omitted from this story which directly concerns almost 100% of the world's wizards.
>>
>>71644579
He did manage to screw Slytherin out of the house cup though. Gotta give him that.
>>
>>71655947
>which directly concerns almost 100% of the world's wizards
Does it? Voldemort's coup only affected Britain. Maybe if he started invading other countries once his powerbase within the country was well stablished you could say the issue concerned 100% of the world's wizards, but at the point in which Voldy's reign came to an end it wasn't such a serious issue.
>>
>>71655995
Don't start it.
>>
>>71656016
the poor writing doesn't really explain his motivations, but I think it's implied he wants to take over the world and merge the wizarding world and the muggle world to control the muggle world through the wizarding world's power.

an alternate version of harry potter where voldemort wins would probably be similar to how world war 2 happened but with wizards as the primary combatants I'm guessing.
>>
>>71656110
That's why I was mentioning that.
Voldy's coup could be compared with Hitler's rise to power in Germany,
Till he actually tried to conquer the rest of the world, all the other countries would be wary and don't do shit.
>>
>>71643676
>>71643761
>>71650845

You know he's right.

Harry Potter is a kid's book. All the villains are amusingly clumsy and generally don't follow the path of least resistance.

It would've been easy to get a few expensive mercs to do Potter in.

Bu...but muh magic.
>>
>>71656138
good and evil wizards in harry potter are really black or white though, unlike the german state of politics where the communists and the national socialists were vying for control.

the rest of the world would have definitely known voldemort if they were at all connected with British wizards. voldemort's re-emergence would definitely be a huge warning sign for the entirety of the world and not just the local wizards.
>>
>>71650827
Can't wizards teleport essentially?
>>
>He-who-shall-not-be-named

This was a blatant ripoff from Tolkien. Faramir and Gondorians referred to Sauron as he-who-we-do-not-name
>>
>>71656426
Not naming scary things has been a thing since fucking forever.
People from the past thought mentioning evil spirits/demons's name could summon them, which is why Rowling did the "If you mention Voldemort his subordinates show up" thing.
>>
>>71647745
>no avatar
>>
>>71643676

Literally every magic system in existence has spells that easily protect magic users from non-magic attacks.
>>
>>71643530
The Harry Potter universe is full of holes.
Any wizard wanting to assassinate all the world leaders could do so in a matter of minutes by apparating and then death curse Bullshit.
Also if that old lady can turn an inanimate object into a cat, imagine how many Godzillas you could make.
The power level really does not make sense. Because since its "magic" at some point you can make any shit possible. Like disarming nukes with a spell or some tomfuckery.
>>
>>71656886
World leaders don't really matter to wizards though, they all live pretty much separately
>>
>>71656886

Probably because it was never a powerlevels story?

HP was good for few books because it was just silly magical adventures. When it became all serious it also became shit.
>>
>>71643761
dude imagine doing that freaky smoke flying shit Voldy does in the middle of a hurricane out in the Pacific and just tossing a horcrux and watching this hectic storm rage around you.

That'd be a fucking holiday I'd go on.
>>
File: K_Munakata1.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
K_Munakata1.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>guns work on magic

Pfffff.
>>
you know what I don't get?

every year these little fuckwits say "but its always safe in hogwarts", "hogwarts is the safest place in england"

nigga every fuckin year you've been there shits gone wrong what the fuck are you talking about you four eyed fuck
>>
>>71657466
By the looks of it the shield bubble encompasses the ground. So mines should work.
>>
>>71657561
Jesus kek how did I never notice this
This thread is almost making me appreciate the Twilight series more. Both series are about on the same level.
>>
>>71644033
Muggle machines and technology don't really work in areas of concentrated magic.
>>
>>71657575
shield would detonate the mine as it passes through and repel the explosion
>>
>>71644321
But that's not why at all. He heard second hand half a prophecy that vaguely said only one person in the world would be able to stop him.
>Gee i wonder why he devoted himself to killing this child
>>
>house that fields more evil wizards than any other
>not systematically genocided and death squad'd

Although to be fair it is a brilliant idea to contain and watch the budding evil wizards into one house as opposed to let them seed anonymously in other houses. In fact I think thats the entire reason the house was founded.
>>
>>71650811
But she only said that cause she's a lefty cunt that thinks you can fire 900 rounds in a second with assault style clips.
>>
>>71657905
I guess you forgot that Slytherin contains a disproportionate amount of Purebloods. Meaning their parents are all old money, wealthy, well-connected, and influential in government and society in general. Just look at how much pull Draco's father had in the early books/movies, he was able to get Dumbledore removed from the school in Chamber of Secrets based on nothing more than his personal clout with the board of directors.
>>
>>71652155
All of those places (save for the old house) had insane amounts of magical protection.

Just dumping the shit in the ocean and saying bon voyage wouldn't help.

One powerful Accio sunken treasure horcrux and its over.
>>
>>71655059
Not really. His biggest issue was having to hide from Dumbledore. The Greatest Wizard that ever lived. And never believed he was gone. And he feared. And was always looking for any sign of his return.

Otherwise he would have possessed the first wizard he could and done the shit he needed himself.
>>
>>71655947
Cause the whole real world unites at the drop of a hat to interfere with other countries businesses right?
>>
>>71656243
>really black and white though

Books 3 through 7 are all politics and shades of grays.
>>
>>71656261
They can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want when we're talking about S tier wizards like dumbledore, voldemort, Grindelwald
They probably shit out new spells in their spare time and just change the fundamentals of casting spells if they feel like it
Reading the back and forth duel with dumbledore and voldemort as a child was fucking good
I wish we could've read or seen the fight between dumbledore and Grindelwald when he had the elder wand.
>>
>>71643530
i never read harry potter but do wizards are powerfull enough to beat weapons ,bombs and atomic bombs?
>>
>>71643530
only reason hp became popular in the first place was because of marketing. plus there really wren't any competiton. nobody wrote books for kids because they thought it wouldn't make any money. HP is the most bland franchise out here. it's rubbish
>>
>>71658380
i honestly don't think wizards even know what guns are or how they work
>>
>>71647745
>flavour of the month Oscar films
>Pompeii
>Vertigo but no North by Northwest
failure of a list.
>>
>>71655534
yeah that really ruined the movie for me. in the books his death was also right in front of everyone. in the movie literally no one but Harry actually sees his death and everyone just takes his word for it and assumes the dude that is known to come back to life is actually dead for good. why the fuck they changed it i'll never understand
>>
>>71658453
guns are a kind of metal wand that muggles use to kill each other
>>
>>71643530
Mages in the Harry potter world cant rule shit, since they die with the magical equivalent of a gunshot to the head.
>>
He wanted his Strange collectors unusual Magic Wand to be the one to finish Harry

He would have won and ruled the world had he used a different wand
>>
>>71643530
debateable
never stated in either book nor film. It's just stated that he's feared.
>could easily live a life as a king
more like a terrorist until he got full control
>>sole goal in life is to kill a 14yo boy
not specifically 14, he tries to kill him in several books. A boy who is prophesised to be the one to kill him. Who in the last book starts taking away that which makes him immortal. Of course he'd go after Harry.

Main problem I had was how the students only ever seem to use stupefy all the time and Harry uses some weak spell in his final confrontation with Voldemort instead of trying to kill him.
>>
>>71652576
>implying world leaders arent in the know
>implying a spell that works on one person at a time could enslave milions
>implying the muggle world hasn't a thousand times the firepower wizard possess
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.