[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predict the Rotten Tomatoes score >97%, Certified Fresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ghostbusters.jpg (5 KB, 352x143) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
5 KB, 352x143
Predict the Rotten Tomatoes score

>97%, Certified Fresh
>>
>>71641247
>Not giving it a positive review and risk career suicide and being labeled a rapist
Most critics have already written the review. Actually watching the movie is meaningless
>>
my girlfriend refuses to see this because "women aren't funny"

should i dump her?
>>
>>71641439
Dump that misogynist for sure.
>>
>>71641247
Critics
97% Fresh

Audience Score
4% Liked It

|
|
|>
|
>>
>>71641439
Your girlfriend doesn't want to see the liberation of women from the oppressive shackles of patriarchy-controlled cinema?

I think you might be dating a man. Not that there's anything wrong with that anon, we accept you.
>>
>>71641439
My girlfriend lives Melisa McCarthy and refuses to see this, she is waiting for the secret life of pets

This shit is going down hard
>>
File: 1467136474934.png (503 KB, 605x540) Image search: [Google]
1467136474934.png
503 KB, 605x540
>>71641247
>>71641380
Actually this will probably be the last time studios try to go with all-female action casts.

The backlash has been pretty heavy. Every trailer is getting downvoted into the ground while the public reaction has been consistently unfavorable so it's unlikely they'll ever do this again.

I would honestly blame Bill Murray for never wanting to make Ghostbusters 3.
>>
>>71641526
she also says she'll never vote for a woman (I'm a Hillary supporter) and is probably a trump-bot

other than being fantastic in bed, I'm not sure why I'm even with her
>>
>34% general
>19% top critic
>Described as a mediocre at best revamp. Praise for the women. Dislike of the script. Mentions to brave choice to do ball shots, fart jokes, and other generally low class things you might find in The 40 year old virgin and similar movies.
>>
>>71641622
Hahaha, good point, but we must remember that I'm ugly.
>>
>>71641439
>>71641527
>our girlfriends are so redpilled, aren't we special snowflakes teehee

This isn't reddit you fags, no one's going to upvote you for posting this limp-wristed garbage.

Don't hide behind your "girlfriends" if you want to express an opinion.
>>
>>71641636
>I'm a Hillary supporter
Sounds like you've got a great gf who's being wasted on your sorry ass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.