[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BWP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What actually happened in the basement?
>>
He was getting a ghost blowjob
>>
was there really a witch?
>>
>>71640227
He loved your wall
>>
>>71640294
gloryhole?
>>
he was just having a wee
>>
butt stuff
>>
josh was possessed by the witch

you can hear a clear difference in his speech between nights 4 and 5

in night 4 he is barely coherent and seems to be in great pain and distress

then heather gets the package that includes his teeth, hair, and flesh. it can be assumed that he was compelled to mutilate himself by the witch

then, on night 5, he is suddenly, eerily, speaking clearly and coherently.

heather is way more scared than Mike, because she saw the package

josh, possessed by the witch, is the actual murderer

I imagine that when they encounter him in the basement, he is a horrible ruin of his former self, scarred and mutilated, terrible enough to force mike into the corner.
>>
>>71640227
He was checking the wall textures.
>>
>>71640227
He was just taking a pee break
>>
>>71640268
maybe not

it seems pretty certain that the "ghost children" were real apparitions, if nothing else.

night 3 is easily the scariest night.
>>
File: 1418264226067.jpg (40 KB, 744x554) Image search: [Google]
1418264226067.jpg
40 KB, 744x554
>>71640227
He was waiting for CIA
>>
>>71640227
he went crazy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.