[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you have written the Jedi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (678 KB, 1885x1870) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
678 KB, 1885x1870
How would you have written the Jedi?
>>
cast them all as samuel l jackson
>>
Basically the opposite of what Lucas did. Lone wanderers who go around the galaxy mediating disputes and defending the defenseless. Not giving them an official building with officer hours and shit.
>>
>>71639188
space magic monks with swords and honor

don't explain shit it's science fantasy
>>
Make Anakin female and dress exclusively in yoga pants and a crop top and everytime she used the force she would channel it upwards by first gyrating heavily
>>
>>71639274
A perfect post
>>
>>71639188
I actually really liked this direction as a hierarchical, old-guard order of knights that are, by this point in time, amassing more and more power and with the Clone Wars are made into full military-leaders and become drunk on that power.

The biggest issues with the prequels are:
-Crappy actor for Anakin
-Crappy dialogue all around
-Darth JarJar wasn't shown (I personally thought he should have been more of a Grey Jedi who tried to release the galaxy from the false Dark/Light dichotomy from the shadows)
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1242x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1242x828
More emphasis on this
>>
>>71639538
There's a 95% chance you wrote that yourself.
>>
File: image.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
48 KB, 600x600
>>71639538
>>
>>71639615
No I just took a screenshot of it
>>
>>71639188
no sabers....
literal gun force fight..
occasional sword scenes..
since kylo can block lasers with force...
>>
>>71639188
I would've had Vader win and defeat the Jedi. Vader is the best character.
>>
Crusader Knights who roam the galaxy purging sith. The sith would have had a more rigid code, no sex, no indulgence ect. and would channel their urges into their dark arts.
The Jedi would roam around pillaging booze and boning sexy alien vixens
>>
Make jedi extremely emotionless, rigid and thorough. No jokes or silly nonsense like the prequels showed. Make any attachment to anyone be scorned and punished. Keep Anakin level headed until the third movie by making him be secretive.

The older and more experienced jedi are actually pretty chill and nice to talk to but they have to be a rarity to drive the point home that the jedi will fail because they can't see outside the box.

Make the Sith more relate-able in some way. Maybe by acknowledging their fall by seeing some illogical thing happen and then used their emotions to solve the problem before being cast out (some World War 1 level of shit). Make some of them badass (like cool enough to slay enemies but not evil enough to kill children or wounded because they've seen enough of it) but most so fucking corrupted that it would make Khorne envious.

The entire prequel is about the resurgence of Sith coming back with their own army and waging a war with the jedi because they realize one of their own can end "ordered madness".

Episode 2 involves both sides finding armies ready for combat because someone is playing both sides
Episode 3 plot stays the same.
>>
>>71639518
>Crappy actor for Anakin

You waited until halfway into your post to fail miserably? The problem was how he was told to act and the dialogue that was written for him, neither of which are his fault.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.