[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for /tv/? Or should I start GoT instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 250x350
What am I in for /tv/?

Or should I start GoT instead
>>
A comfy show. The ending isn't that good, but it is definitaeavely worth a watch.
>>
>>71638210
Watch it, it's great.

Skip season 2 and definitely skip GoT.
>>
It was just an inbred retard who got paint on his ears all along.
>>
>>71638267
I'll check it out then

>Skip season 2
Is it that bad?
>>
>>71638359
s1 is good, s2 is shit
>>
>>71638359
No it's still great, just not as amazing.
>>
File: 1464489992226.jpg (61 KB, 540x468) Image search: [Google]
1464489992226.jpg
61 KB, 540x468
>>71638210
>GoT
>>
>>71639150
>le GoT is the worst series ever meme
srsly i get it with walking dead but thats stupid
>>
>>71638210
One of the best-directed TV series of all time, and only 8 episodes total so it's not like you're making some kind of massive commitment.

And don't start GoT because it gets bona fide awful at season 5 but then it's like you're so far into the story and you've watched 40 (!) episodes already so you can't stop after investing that much and it just keeps getting worse and worse and you hate yourself. Maybe GoT will get better in its upcoming last two seasons, in which case it'll probably be worth it, but it's not worth catching up on and then being stuck waiting for it to end.
>>
Don't watch this is you're doing a nofap or if you are trying to quit smoking
>>
>>71638210
>What am I in for /tv/?
modern film noir and mixed good cop/bad cop thing, but silly ending.

>Or should I start GoT instead
yes
>>
>>71638210
s1 is good, s2 is shit, GoT is comfy.
>>
>>71638359
>>71638359
>Is it that bad?
more like depressing and underwhelming. too realist and random. and memey
>>
>>71641686
i loved the ending
>>
>>71640680
and every once great shows that became too popular or did some mistake
>Dexter
>Breaking Bad
>>
>>71638210
I watched it recently for the second time,to refresh my memory and see it from another angle.

Pretty solid anon,pretty good.Both s1 and s2 of true detective are alright and deserve a watch.

If you are need of escapism and going through a tough time , you will love mcnaughey
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.