[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What went wrong?
>>
>>71636385
He started making shit films.
>>
>>71636385
No loo for poo
>>
>>71636385
Sheer arrogance and yes men.
>>
>>71636385
Plebs didn't understand his kino
>>
Too many twists, not enough turns.
>>
Spielberg is shit these days too.
>>
>>71636385
>reviving dead memes

Shameful display, anon
>>
>>71636385

Pissing off WB after you already lost them a fuckton of money. They don't care if it flops they love to waste money look at the Wachowskis this faggot just couldn't play ball and admittedly cried over having to rewrite his precious Lady in the Water script.

He should change his name to Boo Fuck You.
>>
File: 04-soulpatch.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
04-soulpatch.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>71636385
Too much water
>>
>>71636385

I hope a tree farts on him and makes him kill himself.
>>
>He thinks that The Happening isn't GOAT and it's actually laughable

How to spot a pleb, it's the closest thing to Lynch
>>
>>71636385
he surrounded himself with a bunch of yesmen/yeswomen

also trying to please his kids (lady in the water/avatar) and using the studio's money to make it happen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.