[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yer came awl dis way fer yer revenge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So yer came awl dis way fer yer revenge?
>>
Literally did nothing wrong
>>
only good scene was bearscene

what an overrated predictable shit movie
>>
>>71636468
yea, bearscene and cinematogrophy were the only good things.
>>
>>71637280
Also the soundtrack was beautiful and the acting was really good
>>
>>71636468
It was comical how long it lasted. Any bear bulking up for the winter sleep would eat the fuck out of him.

They also dont have their young right before the winter because they would be weaker in the cold / less food to get them in snow
>>
>>71636468
pleb
>>
>>71636468

big guy's character was actually great in this movie

the first scene where they're being attacked is by far the best scene in the movie though

cinematography was great as well
>>
>>71636468
>not appreciating kino

grow up
>>
>>71636136
>muh plets
>Muh Boy

Was he really DiCaprios son? Didn't have any white features.
>>
>>71636136
this movie should have starred Daniel Day Lewis and Dicaprio instead.

Not hating on Hardy, but he seemed like a meme choice and flavour of the week when chosen for this flick.
>>
>>71639107
It's funny you should say that because he made the film and outshone Leo
>>
Fitzgerald looks like a really, really big guy.
>>
>>71639605
For you
>>
>>71637280
>cinematography
More like flicktography, m8
>>
>>71637367
>soundtrack was beautiful
Have you ever listened to anything else made by Alva Noto or Ryuichi Sakamoto? Because this felt subpar and formulaic in comparison.

I say this because I've been listening to what their Raster-Noton label puts since 4 years ago.
>>
>>71637816
Your opinion is shit , you clearly know fuck all about kino , you're not interested in the art of kino and you're blatantly a cross poster while also being a fucking embryo.
Fuck off back to whatever board you came from.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.