[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf i love quips now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: lmao.webm (1 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
lmao.webm
1 MB, 1280x530
wtf i love quips now
>>
>>71634919
That's not a tone-breaking cynical quip.
>>
>>71636300
martha scene was pretty goddamn tone breaking
>>
>>71634919
Will they ever fuck?
>>
>>71634919
>dude our mothers have the same name *o* BFF nao!
>you can see on Superman's face that he's a split second away from snapping his neck

haters please explain
>>
>>
File: deadpoolvsgambit1.jpg (365 KB, 828x1271) Image search: [Google]
deadpoolvsgambit1.jpg
365 KB, 828x1271
>>71638090
>Marveldrones are so simple minded that the company has to go out of their way to spoonfed their jokes
>>
>>71634919
>that shitty as fuck edit to hide the transition from CGI supes to live supes
lmao indeed, shameful
>>
>>71638249
>the "v" is for "vs."

Over explaining is the joke in this case, retard
>>
>>71637962
>i am a friend of your sons
>even though i was trying to kill him 5 minutes ago
>>
>>71634919
The CGI in this shitfest was awful.
>>
>>71634919
Why did it not occur to anyone that the spear man be useful?
Why did they thing the safest place to store it was in a puddle in an abandoned building?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.