[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman extended edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: what.jpg (52 KB, 608x369) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
52 KB, 608x369
What the everliving fuck was this thing supposed to be?

Why are there cubes and spheres randomly floating around?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>71632637
BvS is supposed to be in the diablo universe you uberpleb
>>
It's Steppenwolf you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
File: Steppenwolf_(1971).png (375 KB, 850x483) Image search: [Google]
Steppenwolf_(1971).png
375 KB, 850x483
>>71632729
They don't look anything alike?
>>
>>71632849
Well, he was born, born to be wild.
>>
Why was Halo in Batman v Superman?
>>
>>71632637

darkseid

>>71632922

speedforce, don't have to explain SHIT
>>
>>71632729

>Being supposed to know random minor characters in capeshit which are not explained or given any context

Sorry I didn't know you were supposed to have a doctorate in capeshit studies to get enjoyment out of this movie.

This is what happens when hollywood goes for the safe thing and produces based on existing franchises. And all the pseudo intellectual snobs come out of the woodwork defending their mediocre product with brand loyalty as if they got payed for it.
>>
>>71633116
Not even comic book fans give a shit about Steppenwolf, a lot of them even thought it was another character for a while, before they confirmed it was Steppenwolf
>>
>>71633116

the same can be said about nick fury at the end of iron man 1 you dipshit

it's just that BvS chose to put its ending credit scenes in the actual movie. I didn't know steppenwolf either, so what? the viewer isn't supposed to know who the fuck lex was talking to, like, you know, the actual characters in the goddamn movie
>>
>>71632637
Motherboxes you fucking pleb
>>
>>71633096
>Darkseid
Our survey says.... *WRONG*
>>
>>71633116
dude even if you don't know who Steppenwolf is you are a retard if you can't extrapolate that it's some space monster

and that is literally all the information you would need to not feel uncomfortable in this situation

you are dumb
>>
>>71633250
>the viewer is not supposed to know
>screams at someone for asking what the fuck that was
>>
>>71633116
>Who is Thanos

This is movie 2 or 10+, the beginning of the universe.

You're telling me you knew who Thanos was when they first showed him for a few seconds?
>>
>>71632637
Lex Luthor is being baptized in blood by a demon.
>>
>>71633733
>Mfw the snyderkino posters were right and there was actual baptism imagery associated with superman and heretic pagan rites associated with lex luthor
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.